Avanan Reviews

<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>

Ed Gray | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Support has been solid in figuring out the majority of the issues. The normal full response time to an issue is under thirty minutes. The normal resolution to an issue, that depends on the issue. Many times they were already aware of the issue before I reported it.
Read Ed Gray's full review
Paul Maranzano | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Support has always been there for me, they take on suggestions and product improvements quite seriously. I've spoken to techs and you can tell that they care about the product and the service in which they deliver. Avanan support is always responsive in everything I throw them and in most cases they don't tell me how to build out a widget or custom query, they actually do it for me and send it to me.
Read Paul Maranzano's full review
Juan Manuel Cruz Aguilar | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Throughout the years I have had to contact Avanan Support. They always answer quickly and always seem to have a real sense of urgency to help me. My issues with their platform are always fixed quickly and when a tech agent doesn't have an immediate answer they go out and get it for me. I am confident in Avanan because I know if something happens they are always there to help and answer my questions and concerns. Their support is also very friendly and always willing to help clarify any doubt as small as it can be.
Read Juan Manuel Cruz Aguilar's full review
Kishor Kumar TB | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

An excellent product that came with a unique patented inline protection. The sales, pre-sales, and the technical team answers all your questions without any delay and they are always available to support for PoC or implementation without any additional cost. Avanan's IRaaS is a team of specialized technical engineer who will be answering within minutes.
Read Kishor Kumar TB's full review
May 26, 2021
Tim Wardlow | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

In my three years using the product I have submitted several support tickets to Avanan support and they respond usually within the hour with a full resolution. I do not recall having a support ticket ever exceed one day. They have also made changes to their product in response to a support ticket. Avanan support is very responsive.
Read Tim Wardlow's full review
May 25, 2021
Eric Rise | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Support is overwhelmed right now at the rate the company is growing. Initial contacts with support are cold, very automated, cookie-cutter replies and responses. Once they get to [work] on your support issue it's all email-based, takes some time, and more often than not there's no solution for what you're asking about. Creating tickets for them is very easy from the portal. I hope with time the support process and knowledge will get better.
Read Eric Rise's full review
March 18, 2021
David Hall | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

The support team have always been quick to respond and helpful, whenever we have reached out to them. They have also taken on feedback for product improvements and have generally implemented these fairly quickly, which is fantastic to see. I really can't fault the support we have received from the team at Avanan.
Read David Hall's full review
June 12, 2021
Kashif Javaid | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

At first we had issues with SSO, after reaching out to the support team, they quickly worked with us, and helped us resolve the issue. They also helped/educated us on some of the best practices and helped us setup optimal settings for our environment. I have had several calls with the support team and all issues were resolved quickly.
Read Kashif Javaid's full review
Dmitry Lev-ari | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Our company is very picky. We were in contact with support nonstop with most of the departments of the CS of Avanan, from the sales teams and helpdesk teams to some management teams that we had ongoing questions or requests to. Not [once did] we have to wait for long to receive back an answer or a call from the support. They were always positive and even went beyond to provide us some discounts that help us make a quicker decision.
Read Dmitry Lev-ari's full review
Ian Matthews | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

The very few support tickets I have had to put in have been handled quickly and efficiently.
Read Ian Matthews's full review
Ken Thompson | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

There have been several times that I've had to contact Avanan support and they've always been very responsive. They acknowledge my situation within a few hours and typically have a fix for my issue within a few days.
Read Ken Thompson's full review

Support Rating

Avanan support always is ready to respond to user requests and typically does it in an exceptionally quick timeframe. Most requests are not even needed to be escalated as their team will look at active threats and deal with them before they are even a problem. Monthly meetups are also great in obtaining our needs as well as showing us what is new and in the horizon.
May 27, 2021

Support Rating

Avanan's support has been top notch since day 1 and hasn't changed. This might be the greatest representation of the quality Avanan brings to the table. Even after they are now a household name they still treat their original customers in high regard with a personal touch. It is clear Avanan is committed to customer retention.

Support Rating

I give Avanan a 9 rating because from the initial consult with customer service to full deployment the process was very efficient and effective. The product works for you not against you. It is simple to use but also provides advanced tools and options for the user. The technology it's based on is very impressive and provides a rounded solution to cloud security.

Support Rating

The support team is really responsive and works great.

We implemented Avanan on our Office 365 environment when Avanan was recently released so we encountered some issues at some point, and the team was really responsive and helpful in working with us and guiding us on how to work through the issues.

Support Rating

It is 10 because when we have any incident, query or problem, we can count on a support engineer who gives us the respective support. In the same way, the support at the sales level is very good, they give us all the support regarding payments, renewals and the respective accession to the system.

Anti-malware (31)
Cusomizability (33)
Data Loss Protection (29)
Threat Detection (31)
Sandboxing (25)
End-to-End Encryption (19)
Management Tools (33)

What is Avanan?

Avanan connects leading security technologies to the most widely used enterprise cloud applications, in order to improve protection of sensitive corporate data and IP. According to the vendor, Avanan's one-click deployment allows customers to deploy a new security solution in seconds. Because it requires no appliance, agent or gateway proxy, Avanan can begin protecting any cloud application immediately, with no effect on users.

Avanan Features

Avanan Pricing

Advanced Anti-Phishing$4.00per user per month
Complete Malware Protection$5.00per user per month
Full-Suite Protection$8.00per user per month

Prices for fewer than 500 users.

Avanan Support Options