Cloud email security solution

August 25, 2022
This tool protects our mailboxes from phishing email attacks. My most favourite feature is hyperlink check which checks the hyperlinks in …

Avanan - Review - 2022

July 13, 2022
We used this Avanan checkpoint tool to validate its functionality and email protection and to be able to compare it against other security …

Avanan Review

April 07, 2022
Avanan has been a very comprehensive email security which allows the organization is safe and free from any phishing attacks. It is also …

A great product

April 06, 2022
We use it to secure our inboxes. As a large company, we are getting many spams, Avanan takes care of it.

• Threat Detection (110)
    9.4
  • Anti-malware (109)
  • Management Tools (110)
  • Cusomizability (109)

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Avanan, and make your voice heard!

Advanced Anti-Phishing

Complete Malware Protection

Full-Suite Protection

per user per month

For the latest information on pricing, visithttp://www.avanan.com/pricing

Secure Email Gateway

What is Avanan?

Avanan, from Check Point since the August 2021 acquisition, connects security technologies to enterprise cloud applications in order to improve protection of sensitive corporate data and IP. According to the vendor, Avanan's one-click deployment allows customers to deploy a new security solution in seconds. Because it requires no appliance, agent or gateway proxy, Avanan can begin protecting any cloud application immediately, with no effect on users.

Avanan Features

• Supported: Shadow IT
  • Supported: Account Takeover Protection
  • Supported: Post Delivery Protection

Avanan Screenshots

Screenshot of Avanan Security DashboardScreenshot of Screenshot of Screenshot of

Avanan Video

Avanan Downloadables

Avanan Competitors

Avanan Technical Details

Reviewers rate Threat Detection highest, with a score of 9.4.

The most common users of Avanan are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees) and the Information Technology & Services industry.

Compare with

Support has been solid in figuring out the majority of the issues. The normal full response time to an issue is under thirty minutes. The normal resolution to an issue, that depends on the issue. Many times they were already aware of the issue before I reported it.
Avanan's support has been top notch since day 1 and hasn't changed. This might be the greatest representation of the quality Avanan brings to the table. Even after they are now a household name they still treat their original customers in high regard with a personal touch. It is clear Avanan is committed to customer retention.
At first we had issues with SSO, after reaching out to the support team, they quickly worked with us, and helped us resolve the issue. They also helped/educated us on some of the best practices and helped us setup optimal settings for our environment. I have had several calls with the support team and all issues were resolved quickly.
Dmitry Lev-ari | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our company is very picky. We were in contact with support nonstop with most of the departments of the CS of Avanan, from the sales teams and helpdesk teams to some management teams that we had ongoing questions or requests to. Not [once did] we have to wait for long to receive back an answer or a call from the support. They were always positive and even went beyond to provide us some discounts that help us make a quicker decision.
Paul Maranzano | TrustRadius Reviewer
Support has always been there for me, they take on suggestions and product improvements quite seriously. I've spoken to techs and you can tell that they care about the product and the service in which they deliver. Avanan support is always responsive in everything I throw them and in most cases they don't tell me how to build out a widget or custom query, they actually do it for me and send it to me.
I give Avanan a 9 rating because from the initial consult with customer service to full deployment the process was very efficient and effective. The product works for you not against you. It is simple to use but also provides advanced tools and options for the user. The technology it's based on is very impressive and provides a rounded solution to cloud security.
The support team is really responsive and works great.

We implemented Avanan on our Office 365 environment when Avanan was recently released so we encountered some issues at some point, and the team was really responsive and helpful in working with us and guiding us on how to work through the issues.
Avanan support always is ready to respond to user requests and typically does it in an exceptionally quick timeframe. Most requests are not even needed to be escalated as their team will look at active threats and deal with them before they are even a problem. Monthly meetups are also great in obtaining our needs as well as showing us what is new and in the horizon.
There have been several times that I've had to contact Avanan support and they've always been very responsive. They acknowledge my situation within a few hours and typically have a fix for my issue within a few days.
Juan Manuel Cruz Aguilar | TrustRadius Reviewer
Throughout the years I have had to contact Avanan Support. They always answer quickly and always seem to have a real sense of urgency to help me. My issues with their platform are always fixed quickly and when a tech agent doesn't have an immediate answer they go out and get it for me. I am confident in Avanan because I know if something happens they are always there to help and answer my questions and concerns. Their support is also very friendly and always willing to help clarify any doubt as small as it can be.
It is 10 because when we have any incident, query or problem, we can count on a support engineer who gives us the respective support. In the same way, the support at the sales level is very good, they give us all the support regarding payments, renewals and the respective accession to the system.
Kishor Kumar TB | TrustRadius Reviewer
An excellent product that came with a unique patented inline protection. The sales, pre-sales, and the technical team answers all your questions without any delay and they are always available to support for PoC or implementation without any additional cost. Avanan's IRaaS is a team of specialized technical engineer who will be answering within minutes.