Avast offers their business class antivirus application, simply Avast Business Antivirus, which the vendor boasts as having a 100% malware detection rate and a centralized management platform to monitor threats network-wide across all connected endpoints, in editions for Windows, MacOS, and Windows Server.Avast Business Antivirus ReviewWhen we work on the internet, security is the most important thing. We must use a antivirus to prevent virus attacks. Avast keep checking the behavior of the daily using programs so that it detects viruses before they can harm your files. Avast also comes with many features, not only antivirus scanning but also Data Shredder, Web Shield, A firewall, Data Disk Rescue, and many others.,Easy to install. Compatible with most Operating Systems. Auto scans the external storage devices without letting it to harm your computer. Reasonable price. Offers a free trial period.,Has minimum system requirements When a full scan is running, the system might be slow. Reports could be better managed.,9,It is always running in the background, making sure our system is safe. It protects your personal data from viruses Able to perform everyday activities without any problems.,Kaspersky Endpoint Security,AVG AntiVirus Business Edition, McAfee Endpoint Security, Norton Internet SecurityAvasta Business Antivirus. Great Business Safety SolutionAfter trying antivirus solutions for my customers, Avast Business Antivirus gives the grade of security I need.It's easy to work with and has plenty of handy extra tools to give maximum protection.Here are my key aspects of Avast Endpoint protection: *Easy to install *Works with few hardware resources.*Not as intrusive as other solutions.*Remote administration.*Constantly gets updated with new antivirus definitions.*If you don't want to buy it you can install a trial version. Problems Solved With Avast Business Antivirus: *Get protection from the latest threats that can harm any system. *Resolve bottlenecks due to live protection that can slow the organization's machines. *Get Avast running with a few clicks. *Easy to set up in order to get what you need of the solution.,Avast Business Antivirus does particularly well detecting any threads in real time in order to it's live scanner that's constantly detecting any changes in your system. Avast Business Antivirus is very good with your system resources saving you time when you are on demanding tasks that can make your system slow. Avast Business Antivirus is amazing keeping constantly updated with latest virus and threads definitions that can harm your system keeping it secure all the time.,Avast Business Antivirus Sometimes makes randoms startup scans when your system is on. Avast Business Antivirus includes a voice that tells you when your antivirus database is updated and it's annoying. The good news is that it can be disabled in the menu options.,9,Avast Business Antivirus save me time and money keeping my systems safe, because i dont need to pay to Technical Support in order to repair systems with threads/viruses. Avast Business Antivirus keeps always updated with latest definitions of viruses in order to keep system safe when a new virus/thread tries to attack.,Norton Internet Security,ESET Endpoint Security, McAfee Endpoint Security, Avira AntivirusAvast Business Antivirus - A Platform MaturedCurrently, we have Avast Business antivirus (cloud version) as our endpoint protection. Just about every computer and server has the policy-based client installed. When we invested in this solution, we were originally with AVG (same platform) so we've gone through the buyout and ownership transfer. I must say that this process went seamlessly with absolutely no interruption to our daily business. Now we're fully on Avast, and I'm happy to say that they provide a very stable and reliable endpoint protection service.,Cloud-based. I can manage all of my endpoints, policies, alerts, etc. from their cloud portal - from anywhere. Through the same portal - I have remote access to all of my devices - priceless. I absolutely love the endpoint client lockout (by password) - which does not allow my end users to disable under any circumstance - but allows me to do so by entering in the password. Stellar feature! Policy-based - I can set all the parameters against a policy, hit save and that rolls out to the endpoints. I can also move devices between policies with ease from the cloud portal, so I can test features to ensure security levels remain tight.,Alerts - these are handy for sure, but some alerts, when turned on, can flood your Inbox. I'd like to see a more granular approach that sets limits on how many times an alert will be delivered. Fingerprint access on the mobile app would be awesome. Aside from that, some of the menu paths are not straightforward. Like the install client creation can only be done from the dashboard (to my knowledge) when it should be done from the policy and/or device pages. Make the interface a little more intuitive.,9,We pay about $20/endpoint/year which includes servers and all other devices plus the remote access and cloud portal management. For a Pro class service that's peanuts. As stated, I haven't had anything slip through, though I can say that we are super careful to not let anything through. Could be either, but I feel safer as an IT person that Avast is in place. The solution is priced right, runs well, is cloud-based and makes for very low management. Can't complain about it at all.,Bitdefender GravityZone, AVG AntiVirus Business Edition and Sophos Endpoint Protection,VMware ESXi, Citrix Hypervisor (formerly XenServer), Todoist, Microsoft Office 365Keep Your Business Safe With AvastI used Avast Business Antivirus on numerous servers for clients to allow them to run Windows machines with ease and peace of mind. When it comes to a virus or other malware infections, especially email attachments, Avast Business Antivirus scans them make sure nothing penetrates the network or local devices.,Secure Windows machines Background scans Easy to setup Professional support,More tools Firewall functions,8,Faster response to malware or virus Helped keep ransomware out of the network,Norton Small Business,LastPass, Adobe Illustrator CCGreat security appIt was being used to protect all their Windows infrastructure: there were some desktop machines for developers and main servers with the software. Avast was used to protect this infrastructure from external attackers, viruses and any other threat. I like it because it worked seamlessly, it didn't bother or interrupted our daily job like other antiviruses. Also protected desktop machines immediately from malware inside pen drives, websites with suspicious behaviors. Servers machines were also protected from an external source. I would recommend it because it has great support and we didn't have any problems while I was working for that organization.,Seamless security, you don't get interruped by it. Full protection from external sources: external units, malware from websites, connection security, etc. Good support from Avast Good performance,I have no complains about it, except sometimes it protects too much when you want to do some advance stuff in your os. But it doesn't affect average users.,9,It's hard to say, security doesn't give much ROI but protects your business from losing money if a big attack occurs. Positive impact by saving money by replacing multiple security software,Avast Business Antivirus,Visual Studio IDE, Chrome DevTools, Windows Server, NetBeans,No,Price Product Reputation Vendor Reputation,Nothing I would choose the same softwareAntiVirus one totally relies onAs technical lead and a leading startup WonderBi Analytics, it's important to have secured system. We were using Avast Business Antivirus as a primary anti-virus software for all the systems across all departments It solves the major problem of a virus, malware. All systems which are assigned by our organization, as well as employees who use their own systems, gets installed with Avast Business Antivirus.,Easy to use interface and very intutive Its really light on system compare to other antivirus available in market Runs in background,There are too many features which many us don't need Important features vpn etc are need to buy seperately Pricing is little higher compared to others,7,It reduced number occurrance of virus and malware attacks It definetly helps to show your customers that data is got protected by anitvirus which builds trust,Panda Security for Desktops, McAfee and Kaspersky Endpoint Security,Microsoft Office 2016, Visual Studio IDESatisfaction guaranteed with this product ... !!!This tool created for the purpose of protecting malicious files is one of the best options for the market. In our institution we have no problems with the protection system in the servers and more if it is a very useful tool. Therefore, it is the one that is protected with Avast Business Antivirus.,It has practical tools that improve the quality of PC performance. Proper cleaning schedule. Update without errors. Recovery of hard disk space.,There are functions like when you use a free version that are only useful on test days. Licenses must expire in 3 years and increase the price. Updates very followed.,10,Reliability in the protection of our equipment by cybernetic pirates. Functionality in the characteristics used. It is economically profitable and easily accessible.
Avast Business Antivirus

Avast Business Antivirus Reviews

Avast Business Antivirus
Filter 16 vetted Avast Business Antivirus reviews and ratings

Sam Randika profile photo
July 17, 2019

"Avast Business Antivirus Review"

• Easy to install.
  • Compatible with most Operating Systems.
  • Auto scans the external storage devices without letting it to harm your computer.
  • Reasonable price.
  • Offers a free trial period.
  • Has minimum system requirements
  • When a full scan is running, the system might be slow.
  • Reports could be better managed.
When comparing with other antivirus software available on the market, Avast did not slow down my PC like some of its competitors. It protects your PC from malicious programs during internet browsing. Avast is well-suited for any organization or even just for personal usage.
Read Sam Randika's full review
Miguel Antonio Escudero López profile photo
March 04, 2019

Avast Business Antivirus Review: "Avasta Business Antivirus. Great Business Safety Solution"

Here are my key aspects of Avast Endpoint protection:
*Easy to install
*Works with few hardware resources.
*Not as intrusive as other solutions.
*Remote administration.
*Constantly gets updated with new antivirus definitions.
*If you don't want to buy it you can install a trial version.
Problems Solved With Avast Business Antivirus:
*Get protection from the latest threats that can harm any system.
*Get Avast running with a few clicks.
*Easy to set up in order to get what you need of the solution.
  • Avast Business Antivirus does particularly well detecting any threads in real time in order to it's live scanner that's constantly detecting any changes in your system.
  • Avast Business Antivirus is very good with your system resources saving you time when you are on demanding tasks that can make your system slow.
  • Avast Business Antivirus is amazing keeping constantly updated with latest virus and threads definitions that can harm your system keeping it secure all the time.
  • Avast Business Antivirus Sometimes makes randoms startup scans when your system is on.
  • Avast Business Antivirus includes a voice that tells you when your antivirus database is updated and it's annoying. The good news is that it can be disabled in the menu options.
Avast Business is great to keep your business secure of virus/threads, is easy to install and use. I recommend digging around the options menu in order to get the best setup for your business. You should use the 30-day trial first in order to see if Avast Business Antivirus works well and fits your company needs.
Read Miguel Antonio Escudero López's full review
Vin Campbell profile photo
January 10, 2019

Review: "Avast Business Antivirus - A Platform Matured"

• Cloud-based. I can manage all of my endpoints, policies, alerts, etc. from their cloud portal - from anywhere.
  • Through the same portal - I have remote access to all of my devices - priceless.
  • I absolutely love the endpoint client lockout (by password) - which does not allow my end users to disable under any circumstance - but allows me to do so by entering in the password. Stellar feature!
  • Policy-based - I can set all the parameters against a policy, hit save and that rolls out to the endpoints. I can also move devices between policies with ease from the cloud portal, so I can test features to ensure security levels remain tight.
  • Alerts - these are handy for sure, but some alerts, when turned on, can flood your Inbox. I'd like to see a more granular approach that sets limits on how many times an alert will be delivered.
  • Fingerprint access on the mobile app would be awesome.
  • Aside from that, some of the menu paths are not straightforward. Like the install client creation can only be done from the dashboard (to my knowledge) when it should be done from the policy and/or device pages. Make the interface a little more intuitive.
I use Avast Business (not cloud) as endpoint protection for file servers at a few clients; it works very well in this scenario. I can't say that I've had any sort of Ransomware bypass this, but for sure no virus, keylogger, RAT or malware has slipped through. It doesn't take up a lot of resources, so I am able to have this deployed on SQL servers that are the backend to my Point of Sale system. No issues here either, so well suited in my opinion. I have this deployed on POS stations, general workstations, higher end stations running the Adobe Creative Suite; my own computer running 10-15 apps minimum at all times, servers with various roles. All of these run without any issue caused by the Avast solution.
Read Vin Campbell's full review
Nick Throlson profile photo
December 10, 2018

Avast Business Antivirus Review: "Keep Your Business Safe With Avast"

• Secure Windows machines
  • Background scans
  • Easy to setup
  • Professional support
  • More tools
  • Firewall functions
Great for small businesses with 100 employees or less. Great to set up on the server and provide on multiple desktops that are on a network. Bigger networks take little time to implement.
Read Nick Throlson's full review
Miguel Useche profile photo
June 19, 2018

Avast Business Antivirus Review: "Great security app"

• Seamless security, you don't get interruped by it.
  • Full protection from external sources: external units, malware from websites, connection security, etc.
  • Good support from Avast
  • Good performance
  • I have no complains about it, except sometimes it protects too much when you want to do some advance stuff in your os. But it doesn't affect average users.
It's great for a corporate environment and you don't want to spend time implementing your own security. Even if you are a small company you should use it and it will protect you from any threaths
Read Miguel Useche's full review
Sudhakar Dasoju profile photo
May 23, 2018

Avast Business Antivirus Review: "AntiVirus one totally relies on"

• Easy to use interface and very intutive
  • Its really light on system compare to other antivirus available in market
  • Runs in background
  • There are too many features which many us don't need
  • Important features vpn etc are need to buy seperately
  • Pricing is little higher compared to others
If you have a team which is working remotely or users can use their own device then Avast Business Antivirus can really work really well. It won't help if users using smartphones rather than using laptops or desktop as avast don't have good smartphone antivirus.
Read Sudhakar Dasoju's full review
Fran Maita profile photo
July 06, 2018

Avast Business Antivirus Review: "Satisfaction guaranteed with this product ... !!!"

• It has practical tools that improve the quality of PC performance.
  • Proper cleaning schedule.
  • Update without errors.
  • Recovery of hard disk space.
  • There are functions like when you use a free version that are only useful on test days.
  • Licenses must expire in 3 years and increase the price.
  • Updates very followed.
Avast Business Antivirus has few details that have surely improved over time. In many occasions, the functionality features can be slow due to the use of pages that enter our servers. For this, this tool allows us to deal with those cases that bother us and especially the security of our [equiptment], with the protection of passwords.
Read Fran Maita's full review