Best Antivirus For Business

August 10, 2021
Avast Business Antivirus has been our go to software when it comes to protecting our computer systems and files against malicious attacks …

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Avast Business Antivirus, and make your voice heard!

Avast Business Antivirus Pro

Avast Business Antivirus Pro Plus

per device/per year

What is Avast Business Antivirus?

Avast offers their business class antivirus application, simply Avast Business Antivirus, which the vendor boasts as having a 100% malware detection rate and a centralized management platform to monitor threats network-wide across all connected endpoints, in editions for Windows, MacOS, and Windows Server.

Avast Business Antivirus Video

Avast Introduction

Avast Business Antivirus Technical Details

Deployment TypesOn-premise
Operating SystemsWindows, Linux, Mac

Compare with

Millie Imogen | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • It keeps on working quietly in the background and it doesn’t interrupt our working.
  • We can monitor computers if there's any threat and it notifies us every time it detects any threat.
  • It is a very powerful tool against malware.
  • It scans millions of files within a fraction of seconds.
  • Installation is a bit tricky as well as is a slow process and consumes much time.
  • Reports should be improved with more nitty-gritty details
  • I can't think of any other flaw of Avast Business Antivirus.
Victoria-Elsie Jeremy | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Avast Business Antivirus is a very safe-to-use tool for online threats.
  • The background working of scanning throughout the day is just awesome.
  • We are a little bit disturbed by its time taking installation process.
  • It consumes a lot of space on the storage and sometimes slows the speed of the system.
  • Avast Business Antivirus is easy to use and comes with best features
  • It is a light software that never lags
  • It is non obtrusive
  • It is quick to detect, screen and report attacks.
  • It receives updates regularly and this keeps the software ready to handle all manner of attacks
  • Besides the price which is on the high side, I have no more complains.
  • Avast is a safe tool and provides real-time security against malware.
  • It keeps on scanning our systems and works smoothly in the background.
  • Its strength lies in its interface that is quite clear.
  • Its installation takes a lot of time which is annoying.
  • Its subscription rate is beyond our expectations.
  • It has wonderful working capabilities.
  • Its password management feature is quite marvelous.
  • It never interrupts the normal working of our systems.
  • It scans and removes viruses at a faster speed.
  • [I feel] its subscription charges are unfair.
  • Its installation speed is very slow [in my experience].
  • [I believe] its notification feature needs to be more advanced and needs improvement.
Martha Batruny | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • I really appreciate this particular product because of its large range of features that helps in the proper security of the system and devices as well.
  • I love the way in which it helps in providing a home network security that helps me in doing daily tasks efficiently.
  • It helps me by providing a new variety of features in each and every update that doesn’t consume more time and hard work.
  • This application is providing me a lot of benefits with its beautiful interface that is quite simple and well understanding for providing a variety of features for my daily work process.
  • I am having all positive experiences with it as it is helping me out in different ways to prevent any anti-theft features for my databases.
  • For me, there is nothing to worry about in this particular application and also it’s a great initiator.
Sam Randika | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Easy to install.
  • Compatible with most Operating Systems.
  • Auto scans the external storage devices without letting it to harm your computer.
  • Reasonable price.
  • Offers a free trial period.
  • Has minimum system requirements
  • When a full scan is running, the system might be slow.
  • Reports could be better managed.
Miguel Antonio Escudero López | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Avast Business Antivirus does particularly well detecting any threads in real time in order to it's live scanner that's constantly detecting any changes in your system.
  • Avast Business Antivirus is very good with your system resources saving you time when you are on demanding tasks that can make your system slow.
  • Avast Business Antivirus is amazing keeping constantly updated with latest virus and threads definitions that can harm your system keeping it secure all the time.
  • Avast Business Antivirus Sometimes makes randoms startup scans when your system is on.
  • Avast Business Antivirus includes a voice that tells you when your antivirus database is updated and it's annoying. The good news is that it can be disabled in the menu options.
Vin Campbell | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Cloud-based. I can manage all of my endpoints, policies, alerts, etc. from their cloud portal - from anywhere.
  • Through the same portal - I have remote access to all of my devices - priceless.
  • I absolutely love the endpoint client lockout (by password) - which does not allow my end users to disable under any circumstance - but allows me to do so by entering in the password. Stellar feature!
  • Policy-based - I can set all the parameters against a policy, hit save and that rolls out to the endpoints. I can also move devices between policies with ease from the cloud portal, so I can test features to ensure security levels remain tight.
  • Alerts - these are handy for sure, but some alerts, when turned on, can flood your Inbox. I'd like to see a more granular approach that sets limits on how many times an alert will be delivered.
  • Fingerprint access on the mobile app would be awesome.
  • Aside from that, some of the menu paths are not straightforward. Like the install client creation can only be done from the dashboard (to my knowledge) when it should be done from the policy and/or device pages. Make the interface a little more intuitive.
Fran Maita | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • It has practical tools that improve the quality of PC performance.
  • Proper cleaning schedule.
  • Update without errors.
  • Recovery of hard disk space.
  • There are functions like when you use a free version that are only useful on test days.
  • Licenses must expire in 3 years and increase the price.
  • Updates very followed.
June 19, 2018

Great security app

Miguel Useche | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Seamless security, you don't get interruped by it.
  • Full protection from external sources: external units, malware from websites, connection security, etc.
  • Good support from Avast
  • Good performance
  • I have no complains about it, except sometimes it protects too much when you want to do some advance stuff in your os. But it doesn't affect average users.
Sudhakar Dasoju | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Easy to use interface and very intutive
  • Its really light on system compare to other antivirus available in market
  • Runs in background
  • There are too many features which many us don't need
  • Important features vpn etc are need to buy seperately
  • Pricing is little higher compared to others