Reviews (1-1 of 1)
We use Avature for our sole ATS system here at the company which is primarily utilized by recruiters on the TA team but also by hiring managers throughout the organization. It has been very instrumental in helping us share candidates and interview notes back and forth with hiring managers as well as within our team as well as capture a solid candidate experience. Avature also has a great search function that has allowed us to recapture past applicants or tag/pipeline top talent. We've been very happy.
- Search capabilities - ability to pipeline top talent.
- Communication with hiring managers in the hiring manager portal - resumes/notes don't get lost in email and are always accessible to anyone involved in the hiring process.
- Ability to customize - we've been able to change work flows for different needs, and different business groups as well.
- Easily over-engineered. While it's great to be able to customize, there are times where there are too many choices.
- Would like to see it integrate better with our HRIS system.
- Still a lot of manual steps in the workflow.
Read this authenticated review
Great for a mid-size company, great for OFCCP documentation, multiple users friendly. Might be a challenge in a larger environment where there is a more built out, streamlined process in place unless there was a specialist to set it up exactly to the needs of the organization and the process.
Avature ATS Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Avature ATS
Avature ATS Competitors
- Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?No
Avature ATS Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Avature ATS Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Mobile Web|