Reviews (1-1 of 1)
June 10, 2019
Score 7 out of 10
We use the Avaya Aura Call Center Elite for 75% of our inbound calls. We use it to funnel a lot of call types. It is being used in collaboration with CTI that our clients use. It permits us to handle a lot of different call categories and skills providing good flexibility.
- Avaya delivers a strong platform, we rarely have any issue with the product.
- They offer good support for software and hardware.
- There is a good redundancy, who permit us to do maintenance while conserving a 24h service.
- The configuration of the system could be improved with a better-looking GUI.
- They should offer more software base modules, instead of having a server for each little module.
Read this authenticated review
I would recommend Avaya for a company that needs a stable environment up 24 hours/ 7 days a week. It is very stable. However, the configuration is more complex but gives you some flexibility.
Avaya Aura Call Center Elite Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Avaya Aura Call Center Elite
Avaya Aura Call Center Elite is call center software, from Avaya Inc. It acts as a call routing tool that features automatic call distribution using context-based inputs and selection capabilities.
Categories: Contact Center
Avaya Aura Call Center Elite Technical Details