Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Avaya OneCloud CPaaS, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Avaya OneCloud™ CPaaS enables businesses to create and deliver experiences that are composed in the moment around each customer. Avaya OneCloud™ CPaaS aims to help businesses to simplify and speed up business processes by integrating AI capabilities and data-driven automation into their unique workflows without having to rip out their existing infrastructure.
Avaya OneCloud™ CPaaS acts as a ‘force multiplier’ to extend existing solutions like UCaaS and CCaaS, integrating customers fully into their business processes so that they can self-segment, self-serve, and co-create their own experiences.
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
- Text to speech
- API Support
- Default sound to play when waiting on the gather element, built into the XML.
- Php SDK needs some bug fixes, specially on the XSD reliance, as the XSD is evolving and should be referenced on the cloud.
- Allows enabling multi-channel experiences in a single app.
- Has the best collection of advanced features (i.e. Voice Input) for the best price.
- Can quickly and easily prototype new use cases.
- By adding the ability to add sub-users to an account.
- By adding the ability to redact certain aspects of the logs.
- SMS Connector
- Provides a simple well-designed API for 2-way texting.
- Enables us to manage multiple clients using a single account.
- Enables us to bill our clients and monitor their usage easily.
- Provides rapid setup of numbers and easy scripting of programmatic responses.
- Native high quality speech-to-text and text-to-speech capabilities.
- WebRTC voice, video.
- WhatsApp connectivity.
- Strong Security: Avaya builds some of the most secure platforms in the world. CPaaS is no exception.
- High Audio/Video Quality: CPaaS provide high quality audio and video across multiple form factors (i.e., browser, mobile, PSTN, etc).
- Natural Collaboration: the People panel, Chat, and slack-like Streams enable natural collaboration among remote workers and students.
- Intuitive User Experience: navigation and UX/UI features are easy to use.
- Powerful APIs: CPaaS supports third-party application integration via a suite of powerful APIs. Toolwire has pushed the envelope on seamless API integration.
- Virtual Backgrounds: in the learning use case, virtual backgrounds are needed to keep students engaged in the virtual classroom.
- Breakout Rooms: Toolwire built a featured called “Group Spaces” to support small groups in breakout rooms from the virtual classroom.
- Whiteboarding: in the learning use case, integrated whiteboarding would be helpful for instructors.
Following are ideal use case scenarios for Avaya OneCloud CPaaS:
- Agent Onboarding in Contact Centers – personalized digital transformation for contact center agents as part of a workforce management solution. Included in the Spaces Learning suite.
- Reskilling and Upskilling in BPO Enterprises – skills gap training and assessment for technical employees and salespeople. Included in the Spaces Learning suite.
- Virtual Classroom in Higher Education – integrated platform for educational content delivery, virtual lectures, small group projects, hands-on labs, and collaboration. Included in the Spaces Learning suite.
- Remote Development Collaboration for Engineering Teams – agile platform for remote coding and development, virtual scrum meetings, and real-time chat.
- Large Virtual Conference Events
- Consumer Social Media Gatherings
Avaya OneCloud CPaaS support has been excellent. Specifically:
- Onboarding new users (licensing)
- API integration support
- Client platform support for learners
- Seamless rollout of new features (and documentation)