Reviews (1-4 of 4)
- Helps keep track of time spent on each project
- Helps employees break down their time spent throughout the day
- Encourages better time management skills
- More introduction to the features provided
- More detail on how to work with the day/week functions for time logging
- Avaza is great for tracking time. It makes it quick and easy to log hours.
- It's simple to use, whether you're logging hours, adding/editing projects, or viewing past hours logged for a specific project.
- The mobile app could use some work. It's difficult to see total hours logged for a certain project in the mobile version.
- Avaza is great for project management. I use it to organize client roadmaps by task and deadline. You can also easily time yourself for specific tasks.
- The interface and taxonomy could use an update, sometimes it's hard to figure out where things logically are or should be.
- Project Management - Creating projects and tasks is really easy
- Timesheets - Logging time is super quick and simple.
- Recurring Projects - Right now you can create recurring tasks with a project, but if you have a project that recurs monthly with a client, as we do, you have to manually create it. Ideally, we want to be able to have this happen automatically.
- Xero Integration - If you create an invoice based on hours, you aren't able to adjust the inventory type. Also, for the integration, you are not able to have endless inventory types mapped to GL accounts in Xero. You can only have one catch-all if you are creating invoices from timesheets.
- Stripe/ACH Integration - Since it already integrates with Stripe to accept payments, it would be great if the user can choose ACH through Stripe instead of just Credit Card. The functionality already exists on the Stripe end, but it has not been integrated with Avaza, yet! Recurring payment options would be great as well.
- Estimates - It would be awesome if invoices worked more like Quotes or Proposals where the client can choose an option, accept and provide a signature.
Avaza Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
Avaza is a software suite targeted for all business sizes. It includes modules for project management and collaboration, resource scheduling, time tracking, expense management, quoting and invoicing. Depending on their business needs, companies can use as many, or as few, of the modules as they need.
According to the vendor, Avaza also offers powerful reports so users can run a better business. The project management module is designed with both list view and Kanban style task management, so users can choose how to view their projects and tasks.
Avaza can be used in the cloud, and accessed from any device whether it’s a desktop, tablet or mobile.
Basic Integrations are available (via Zapier) for free, whereas Advanced Integrations with Quickbooks Online and Xero are available as an add-on (at $20 USD per month per integration) on paid plans.
Avaza Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||70%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||20%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||0%|
Avaza Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Avaza Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|