Avaza is a software suite targeted for all business sizes. It includes modules for project management and collaboration, resource scheduling, team chat, time tracking, expense management, quoting and invoicing. Depending on their business needs, companies can use as many, or...
- Team Collaboration (6)10.0100%
- Task Management (6)9.090%
- Timesheet Tracking (6)9.090%
- Scheduling (5)8.686%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Avaza, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Avaza is a software suite targeted for all business sizes. It includes modules for project management and collaboration, resource scheduling, team chat, time tracking, expense management, quoting and invoicing. Depending on their business needs, companies can use as many, or as few, of the modules as they need.
According to the vendor, Avaza also offers powerful reports so users can run a better business. The project management module is designed with both list view and Kanban style task management, so users can choose how to view their projects and tasks.
Avaza can be used in the cloud, and accessed from any device whether it’s a desktop, tablet or mobile.
- Supported: Task Management
- Supported: Resource Management
- Supported: Gantt Charts
- Supported: Scheduling
- Supported: Team Collaboration
- Supported: Support for Agile Methodology
- Supported: Support for Waterfall Methodology
- Supported: Document Management
- Supported: Email integration
- Supported: Mobile Access
- Supported: Timesheet Tracking
- Supported: Budget and Expense Management
- Supported: Quotes/estimates
- Supported: Invoicing
- Supported: Project & financial reporting
- Supported: Integration with accounting software
- Supported: Team Chat
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||40%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||50%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||10%|
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
- It saves us dozens of hours tracking and backtracking tasks for multiple projects
- We now skip frequent Management meetings and just review Avaza's dashboard
- Avaza helped us a lot in organizing our tasks and projects
- Massively reduced administrative work
- Improved time management
- Given us a very clear picture of our business' performance and KPIs
- Improves client relations with easier billing
- Improves employee time management
- Avaza has made it easier to see how long I spend on certain types of projects and where I could be spending more time.
- Avaza helps keep us organized, and helps us provide accurate estimates for existing and prospective clients.
- It has streamlined a lot of our work.
- It keeps us, as admins, in the know with all the projects for our team.