AVG AntiVirus is available in a Business Edition, featuring malware protection and virus scanning for endpoints and networks.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/6q/aw/LW8TTT825WPB.PNGRobust and strong protectionFor almost a year I have been personally using AVG Business Edition with some collaborated business. Although I have always relied on avast, I must confess that AVG works in a much better way in web browsing protection by warning about potentially dangerous sites, which undoubtedly today is something really important since many websites are loaded with dangerous and potentially harmful scripts. In my case, some problems that AVG has helped to avoid is the infection and theft of the web browser that occasionally occurs when installing some files obtained from the web. Also, it has allowed me to manage my PC and thus be able to clean this when it is full of junk data that makes the PC slow.,Easy and fast configuration, without needing to look for new configurations and make big adjustments. Excellent web browsing protection that blocks files and alerts when facing potentially dangerous sites. Pretty fluid and daily update system. In-depth analysis system is very good, detecting and deleting files that other antivirus ignore.,Like other versions, installing this antivirus or others of the same family in systems of low capacity and speed can be a bad idea because if your PC does not have enough power it can tend to freeze and become very slow.,9,I think the biggest positive impact is that you can surf calmly without being worried, or attentive, or afraid that something might happen to your computer since you know that you have a powerful and very good protection system that will not let any viruses pass. Even in the worst scenario, if a virus infected your PC you can with the same antivirus clean and continue as if nothing had happened.,Norton Small Business, Norton Internet Security and Avira Antivirus,LoadSpring,No,9,NoSecurity and protection of our computer systems.AVG AntiVirus is used throughout the institution for three years. This software protects against possible fraud in our electronic transactions, alerts about malicious pages, and offers protection against email with harmful attachments. Since we started using this software, infections to the system have dropped considerably. In the commercial field, in an institution like ours, it saves us time in solving problems with viruses that could affect our ability to respond.,Protection against electronic fraud. Alerts on pages with malicious codes. Intuitive interface. Effective in diagnosing and debugging the system,Cost of the license. Sometimes the system slows down. You must have good equipment to take advantage of the software 100%,8,Positive impact on protection against electronic fraud. Positive impact in early warning on internet pages. Positive impact on comprehensive system protection. Negative impact on resource consumption.,,Prezi, Adobe Acrobat DC, ownCloudAVG the best antivirusI work as a teacher and I always use a computer. I have used this antivirus for about 15 years and it's excellent. AVG is used to protect computers at the school where I work. It is used by the whole organization because it is easy to install and use, besides it also supports almost all operating systems.,Real-time protection of files, emails, and instant messages. It is easy to install and use. Regular updates. Ability to repair some files infected by viruses and a quarantine area Small discharge size,Unable to analyze units in a network Fewer configuration options for both updates, analysis, and protection in real time While the antivirus scans the computer, sometimes it gets slow to work.,9,A positive impact is its version for Linux since there are people who do not like using windows AVG highlights most of the common functions available in modern antivirus and internet security programs Particularly AVG has not negatively impacted me or what I do,Norton Internet Security and Panda Security for Desktops,Adobe Acrobat DC, Google Analytics, Google Classroomshield your dataAVG AntiVirus is being used for quite some time in all the laptops of those who work in "somosloscuervos". As we constantly work on the internet, reviewing pages, uploading files, viewing forums, we need a powerful protection system to avoid infections that can damage our computers and delay work. Before, we used another protection system, but it did not respond well and often it let pass malicious files that ended up infecting and hijacking the browsers.,its real-time protection system is very good, it protects efficiently against possible viruses, rootkits, ramsonware and others, that you find when you visit the web. it does not occupy so many elements of the system, so it does not become slow or freeze and you can analyze the pc while doing other activities in it.,I think the update system is the only thing that has given me problems for two reasons, I think it should be updated more times in the day, especially due to the huge amount of dangerous files that there are, and I think they should make the process less heavy update because only there is a bit slower the pc.,9,we have significantly decreased the rate of computer infections since we used avg we have not had any problem with browsers.,Norton Internet Security,Adobe Acrobat DC, ZoneAlarm, Amazon Cloud DriveBest protection against malicious people, programs and cyber attacksAVG Antivirus Business Edition is used widely in our company across all departments. AVG Antivirus Business Antivirus is used to keep the company data and devices safe from malicious people such as hackers and crackers. We also use it to protect our data from malicious programs such as viruses, worms, trojans, and ransomware. AVG has been sufficient and reliable in maintaining our data and devices are safe from the unpredictable.,Reliable protection from online threats Scanning, Detection, and Removal of threats Protecting our online privacy,I have faced problems when uninstalling the software The updates are so many sometimes,10,Improved data security Ensure our online privacy
AVG AntiVirus Business Edition

AVG AntiVirus Business Edition Reviews

AVG AntiVirus Business Edition
Filter 7 vetted AVG AntiVirus Business Edition reviews and ratings
Benjamin Cornejo profile photo
September 10, 2018

AVG AntiVirus Business Edition Review: "Robust and strong protection"

• Easy and fast configuration, without needing to look for new configurations and make big adjustments.
  • Excellent web browsing protection that blocks files and alerts when facing potentially dangerous sites.
  • Pretty fluid and daily update system.
  • In-depth analysis system is very good, detecting and deleting files that other antivirus ignore.
  • Like other versions, installing this antivirus or others of the same family in systems of low capacity and speed can be a bad idea because if your PC does not have enough power it can tend to freeze and become very slow.
A scenario where AVG undoubtedly works in a very good way is when you browse the internet between forums and pages that use link shorteners, since usually these pages can contain dangerous files and generate immediate downloads of files without the user's knowledge, and there is where AVG works wonders, warning, blocking and protecting the system of these pages and files.

Lametably, an unfavorable scenario is when you do not have a system with enough resources, since you can not get the maximum performance of the antivirus, since it tends to freeze and make the process very slow. Also, in these moments when everything gets slow, you can not use your PC properly for another task either.

Read Benjamin Cornejo's full review
Rafael Mejias profile photo
August 15, 2018

AVG AntiVirus Business Edition Review: "Security and protection of our computer systems."

• Protection against electronic fraud.
  • Alerts on pages with malicious codes.
  • Intuitive interface.
  • Effective in diagnosing and debugging the system
  • Cost of the license.
  • Sometimes the system slows down.
  • You must have good equipment to take advantage of the software 100%
The software is excellent in the prevention of electronic fraud, and this function is really important in these times where most of the transactions (for example, banking) are done electronically. It also performs efficiently in alerting us to web pages that could affect the system. Where I could say it does not have a very satisfactory adaptation, is that sometimes the system slows down when the computer is analyzed completely.
Read Rafael Mejias's full review
Yonathan Gonzalez Oviedo profile photo
July 24, 2018

AVG AntiVirus Business Edition Review: "AVG the best antivirus"

• Real-time protection of files, emails, and instant messages.
  • It is easy to install and use.
  • Regular updates.
  • Ability to repair some files infected by viruses and a quarantine area
  • Small discharge size
  • Unable to analyze units in a network
  • Fewer configuration options for both updates, analysis, and protection in real time
  • While the antivirus scans the computer, sometimes it gets slow to work.
This antivirus is suitable to be used in any organization that works with computers, as well as to be used at home since every computer requires a good antivirus and AVG is excellent. I do not consider inappropriate scenarios for the use of this antivirus because as I said every computer requires an antivirus.
Read Yonathan Gonzalez Oviedo's full review
antonio lopez profile photo
July 10, 2018

AVG AntiVirus Business Edition Review: "shield your data"

• its real-time protection system is very good, it protects efficiently against possible viruses, rootkits, ramsonware and others, that you find when you visit the web.
  • it does not occupy so many elements of the system, so it does not become slow or freeze and you can analyze the pc while doing other activities in it.
  • I think the update system is the only thing that has given me problems for two reasons, I think it should be updated more times in the day, especially due to the huge amount of dangerous files that there are, and I think they should make the process less heavy update because only there is a bit slower the pc.
AVG AntiVirus Business Edition is an excellent antivirus to use in the day and thus protect your data and your computer from all viruses and their variants that are on the web. You must bear in mind that even if you do not ask for so many resources, if you have a very old computer, it may still be slow, especially in the update process.
Read antonio lopez's full review
Danson Maina profile photo
June 25, 2018

AVG AntiVirus Business Edition Review: "Best protection against malicious people, programs and cyber attacks"

• Reliable protection from online threats
  • Scanning, Detection, and Removal of threats
  • Protecting our online privacy
  • I have faced problems when uninstalling the software
  • The updates are so many sometimes
AVG Antivirus Business Edition is most suitable for companies/individuals/organizations that deem it necessary to protect their devices, servers, and data from unauthorized access or modification. It is also very suitable for people or companies that have faced attacks before and would want to avoid this from reoccurring again.
Read Danson Maina's full review
Paul Li profile photo
May 24, 2018

AVG AntiVirus Business Edition Review: "AVG AntiVirus to the Rescue"

Over 3 years ago we had implemented AVG AntiVirus in our Los Angeles office and we are still currently using AVG in our Amsterdam office. AVG AntiVirus does a great job protecting our workstations and servers from virus attacks. It resides quietly in the background scanning for potential threats. You can also perform an immediate scan of your entire computer to detect and quarantine any potential threats.
  • AVG AntiVirus Business Edition is an excellent program to protect all your computing devices from being attacked. The virus definitions are constantly updated as long as you have an internet connection.
  • AVG AntiVirus not only does a great job protecting your workstation, it also scans files located on all your network servers. When a file is identified as a potential threat, it is immediately quarantined for further investigation.
  • The cost per seat of AVG is the same whether it's protecting your workstation or network server. Some antivirus software will charge you double the price to protect your server. But AVG treats both the same and you don't have to spend additional dollars to keep all your data safe.
  • AVG AntiVirus does such a good job that at times it would detect a file or program as a potential threat when in reality they're not.
  • AVG AntiVirus' goal is protect you from potential virus attacks. But it does nothing to protect you from malware. So it's a good idea to install another program like Malwarebytes along side AVG to keep your computer safe from both these attacks.
  • AVG AntiVirus also offers the option to be hosted in the cloud. But we found that when we have to report false positives, the cloud version takes too long to respond. So files & programs will continued to be seen as potential threat s& will be quarantined.
AVG AntiVirus Business Edition is designed to protect all your computing devices in the office environment. It does an excellent job in keeping your individual computers safe from virus attacks and even a better job in scanning for those same potential threats on all your network data files. For under $45, both your computers & network servers are protected. On top of all this, you get free telephone support.
Read Paul Li's full review