Score 9.1 out of 10
AVG AntiVirus Business Edition

What is AVG AntiVirus Business Edition?

AVG AntiVirus is available in a Business Edition, featuring malware protection and virus scanning for endpoints and networks.

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of AVG AntiVirus Business Edition, and make your voice heard!

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.avg.com/en-us/antivirus…

Starting price (does not include set up fee)

• $140.97 per month 3 devices (minimum)

What is AVG AntiVirus Business Edition?

AVG AntiVirus Business Edition Technical Details

AVG AntiVirus Business Edition starts at $140.97.

The most common users of AVG AntiVirus Business Edition are from Enterprises (1,001+ employees).

Attribute Ratings

[AVG AntiVirus Business Edition] is an excellent tool and assisted our company in keeping eye on the threats that try to enter our organization's important files. Malware is a major threat to us and this tool is so good against them and its detection power is quite strong and it alerts as soon as it captures any threat. and hence it has provided us complete protection against cyber attacks.
Our business firm needed a [dependable] antivirus that can assure us complete protection of our data and confidential files from all kinds of cyber-attacks and AVG is a complete package and has assisted us in protecting our business data. It supported us in reducing the risk factor of attack from any malware.
We have used the AVG AntiVirus Business Edition protection solution in some branches of the company. It is a great alternative to anti-malware software with advanced protection features and a low price. The tool's focus is to prevent workstations from being infected by viruses, worms, malware, trojans, [ransomware], spyware, spam, and [phishing] attacks. The scenario is growing and we are adopting AVG AntiVirus Business Edition on new workstations that we are acquiring for [...] reliability and security and also for having an excellent and friendly interface.
Martha Batruny | TrustRadius Reviewer
AVG AntiVirus Business Edition is one of my favorite endpoint security solutions. It is being used in our entire organization. It keeps our system secure and protected from harmful attacks. I would say it is capable of protecting devices. I appreciate it's great services that lets us have a secured environment.
When I decided to start using AVG AntiVirus Business Edition almost 3 years ago, it was probably the best software decision I ever made in terms of selecting the antivirus software to protect my work pc and servers in our company. AVG AntiVirus Business Edition is being used across all departments, including on all our work PCs and hosted servers. The main problem it solves is the real-time protection and the peace of mind that our data is safe and secure at all times 24/7. For me, personally, I am able to implement, support, and develop our business intelligence software with a peace of mind knowing the code and scripts are secured using authentication and firewalls. The company I work for has no restrictions in terms of which websites we can/can not access, so having AVG antivirus business Edition installed on my pc is very important. I plan to use AVG antivirus business Edition for my personal PC In the near future. Moreover, with AVG antivirus business Edition we can tune up our server's speed by removing unnecessary files and registry logs and also create space; not only that my work PC is much faster after weekly tune-ups which prevent us from replacing PCs every now and then. The company I work has benefited a lot with using AVG antivirus business Edition because we can use all the features and tools it comes with.
For almost a year I have been personally using AVG Business Edition with some collaborated business. Although I have always relied on avast, I must confess that AVG works in a much better way in web browsing protection by warning about potentially dangerous sites, which undoubtedly today is something really important since many websites are loaded with dangerous and potentially harmful scripts.

In my case, some problems that AVG has helped to avoid is the infection and theft of the web browser that occasionally occurs when installing some files obtained from the web. Also, it has allowed me to manage my PC and thus be able to clean this when it is full of junk data that makes the PC slow.
Rafael Mejias | TrustRadius Reviewer
AVG AntiVirus is used throughout the institution for three years. This software protects against possible fraud in our electronic transactions, alerts about malicious pages, and offers protection against email with harmful attachments. Since we started using this software, infections to the system have dropped considerably. In the commercial field, in an institution like ours, it saves us time in solving problems with viruses that could affect our ability to respond.
Yonathan Gonzalez Oviedo | TrustRadius Reviewer
I work as a teacher and I always use a computer. I have used this antivirus for about 15 years and it's excellent. AVG is used to protect computers at the school where I work. It is used by the whole organization because it is easy to install and use, besides it also supports almost all operating systems.
July 10, 2018

shield your data

antonio lopez | TrustRadius Reviewer
AVG AntiVirus is being used for quite some time in all the laptops of those who work in "somosloscuervos". As we constantly work on the internet, reviewing pages, uploading files, viewing forums, we need a powerful protection system to avoid infections that can damage our computers and delay work. Before, we used another protection system, but it did not respond well and often it let pass malicious files that ended up infecting and hijacking the browsers.
Danson Maina | TrustRadius Reviewer
AVG Antivirus Business Edition is used widely in our company across all departments. AVG Antivirus Business Antivirus is used to keep the company data and devices safe from malicious people such as hackers and crackers. We also use it to protect our data from malicious programs such as viruses, worms, trojans, and ransomware. AVG has been sufficient and reliable in maintaining our data and devices are safe from the unpredictable.
Paul Li | TrustRadius Reviewer
Over 3 years ago we had implemented AVG AntiVirus in our Los Angeles office and we are still currently using AVG in our Amsterdam office. AVG AntiVirus does a great job protecting our workstations and servers from virus attacks. It resides quietly in the background scanning for potential threats. You can also perform an immediate scan of your entire computer to detect and quarantine any potential threats.