Avigilon Control Center (ACC)

Avigilon Control Center (ACC) Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

November 09, 2020

Great Control Center

We use Avigilon to watch cameras for Blade Chevrolet. It sends alerts from cameras being traced by people or animals.
  • Records time.
  • Shows present time.
  • Allows you to see specific issues by highlighting with a colored square.
  • I think it should be easier to rewind to find time email as sent quicker.
  • I also think there she should be an option to stay logged in the entire shift working.
  • I wish there was a way to call the police if needed from site.
I remember one night I was able to catch a criminal because of the camera. I don't like how it keeps reading the same issue over and over, e.g. spiderweb in camera.
I don't deal with support for the system.
Company-wide, we have integrated the Avigilon Control Center (ACC) software platform as our complete security center resource for integrating our door access and our camera systems into one solution. ACC gives us the ability to monitor and administer our security operations from one piece of software that allows all cameras and doors to seamlessly communicate without the need of any further software or intermediary pieces of hardware.
  • Unification.
  • Ease of Use.
  • Combined Solution.
  • Cloud Management.
  • Search Features.
  • Reporting.
Avigilon Control Center (ACC) has worked well for our facilities, especially since we were able to link multiple types of cameras and door access systems into one seamless tool now. This software was the solution we were looking for when we began searching for products that could complete the integration we needed. I think that ACC works well in most environments for both doors and cameras. Quite frankly the camera product seems a lot stronger resource than the door access piece based on it features and ease of use, sometimes the door access integration seems like a afterthought. If anyone is searching for a resource that can bring doors and cameras together, I would recommend ACC. If I were only looking for a camera software, I would still recommend ACC. But if I were just searching for door access, I would look elsewhere.
October 23, 2019

My ACC experience

ACC has been used for controlling all our door accesses, badges creator, and door scheduler. It works great to manage multiple doors and it integrates very well with ACM. Is very easy to use once the programming of the door is done. We have it synced with our Active directory domain.
  • Integrate with our Active directory system as we disable user they get disable in ACC
  • Integrate with ACM as door swipe they get get recorder in the video system
  • Good support
  • The system let you create maps, this part of the interface can use some improvement
  • Badges software GUI is also little outdated but does the job
  • better way to backup
Great for larger organization with multiple door and building, we use it in 7 buildings with 40 door and 400 user.
Overkill for smaller organization. Easy to set up group membership for multiple door and different schedule. Great holiday option to schedule opening and closing day.
We had few problem using the product and the support were great, we had major lost on our VMware infrastructure and support was there to help.They are very well training and good on follow up on tickets

Avigilon Control Center (ACC) Scorecard Summary

What is Avigilon Control Center (ACC)?

The Avigilon Control Center (ACC), from Motorola Solutions company Avigilon, is a video management and surveillance software platform designed to integrate with any ONVIF camera.

Avigilon Control Center (ACC) Pricing