German company Avira offers endpoint protection via its antivirus solutions available for businesses in multiple editions which protect endpoints, networks and servers against threats and malicious activity, and scan for viruses and malware as well as phishing and web attacks.The best antivirus in my opinion (without a doubt)!I use Avira Antivirus on my personal computer. With its updated version for 2018, Avira Antivirus maintains the same effectiveness as always against malware, but also, thanks to its improved protection technology in the cloud, it gains speed in detecting threats and vulnerabilities that can endanger the security of any PC or Mac. All this, with a minimum percentage of false alarms. To deal with the most frequent problems of identity theft, Avira Antivirus has several tools that serve both to protect against attacks by hackers, as well as to make purchases and banking operations on the Internet in a secure manner. In addition to its protective shield against malware (also adware and spyware) when we surf the Internet, and the analysis of programs and documents on our hard drive, Avira Antivirus provides useful add-ons to malicious codes, such as Email Protection, which analyzes incoming e-mails in search of infected attachments and links; a special system that repairs the damages that some virus, Trojan... can produce; or the so-called Self-defense, a reinforcement that prevents malicious software from altering or disabling antivirus protection.,It detects adware (sometimes you just need some ease of advertisement) and phishing. It has Webguard, that allows us to block access to malicious websites. It scans email (POP3 and SMTP), an everyday tool I personally use. It has Bootable RescueCD, wich helps to remove malware and system recoveries. It has a very high detection rate and a very fast scanning engine.,It has a tendency to detect many false positives. It has a very basic backup module. Its interface is not much attractive.,10,It allows to create groups of computers and delegate antivirus policies to each group. It allows generating a report of found viruses. You can download updates via the Internet and send them to customers, improving the efficiency of your network. It provides an antispam module that serves to protect servers against unwanted mail.,Avast Business Antivirus,Dropbox, Evernote, G Suite, Microsoft Office 365, MailChimp, Moodle, PayPal Payments, Skype, Prezi, CanvaProtect your PCI starting using Avira Antivirus two years ago or maybe a little more, and for almost a year, I recommend it to my colleagues and even my relatives. I came across Avira almost by chance, after having a virus problem in an old computer, in which I used another well-known antivirus. That unfortunately did not prevent the infection or help me clean my computer of the virus that I found, and it encrypted a lot of my files on my hard drive. After this happened, I went to different forums looking for information about good antivirus to switch to, and everywhere said that Avira had two things that I needed; Pretty effective as antivirus, and low resource use. So I decided to try it, and from there we have not separated, and it has always worked very well. With proper care I have not had serious problems of infection by viruses or other malicious software.,Low impact on the use of laptop resources, which is beneficial if you use old laptops or desktops, low-end computers, or do not want an antivirus that consumes an enormous amount of resources. Its update process is quite fast and silent, so it does not bother at all. Extra point is that I do not consume as much memory when using it, so you do not have to worry because the pc freezes. Your level of protection and security is quite high and adequate when you have a low-risk use of the PC (office, games, programs, navigation by pages or known forums, and others),Its level of protection in real time could be better when dealing with multiple threats. For example, it does not adequately block files that are auto-downloaded without the user's permission.,9,I have not had serious infections due to viruses or Trojans. In addition, every time a malicious code is downloaded, Avira detects it and blocks it fast enough. So, I have not had to re-format my PC, I have not lost documents that I had stored on disk C, and of course, I have not lost time trying to recover the data from my PC. I've also been able to install it on not-so-powerful PCs, so its users have been able to continue using their computers without any problem and also avoid serious infections.,Kaspersky Endpoint Security and ESET Endpoint Security,PDFfiller, Panda Security for DesktopsGreat protection for your laptop / computerAvira Antivirus was used by me and by some people I worked with (4 out of 7 of us use Avira). We used it because of the good experience we had when detecting malicious files inside a .rar file, as well as when blocking access to pages that could contain a virus, be a scam or contain some phishing method. Also, if at some point a strange element was missed, then it allowed blocking the connection or the use of some suspicious file.,Detects the vast majority of malicious files that you can download from the web The in-depth analysis system is very thorough Starts quickly in the system,Its "system speedup" does not produce as much improvement or changes as other programs that perform similar functions. I think I should have some system to erase invalid keys and records that are easy to use as a CCleaner,9,It had a very good impact because the protection it provides is high which decreases the infection rates of the computers, and with this, the PCs can be in constant operation and should not be sent to a technical service and should not be restored so often avoiding the potential loss of documents and files,ESET Endpoint Security and Avast Business Antivirus,Malwarebytes
Avira Antivirus

Avira Antivirus Reviews

Avira Antivirus
Filter 4 vetted Avira Antivirus reviews and ratings
Floyd Peterkin Bennett profile photo
July 24, 2018

Avira Antivirus Review: "The best antivirus in my opinion (without a doubt)!"

• It detects adware (sometimes you just need some ease of advertisement) and phishing.
  • It has Webguard, that allows us to block access to malicious websites.
  • It scans email (POP3 and SMTP), an everyday tool I personally use.
  • It has Bootable RescueCD, wich helps to remove malware and system recoveries.
  • It has a very high detection rate and a very fast scanning engine.
  • It has a tendency to detect many false positives.
  • It has a very basic backup module.
  • Its interface is not much attractive.
Avira Antivirus has the quality of being multiplatform. It is available for Windows, Linux, and Mac, and in addition to its paid version, there is also a free version. As with most antivirus software, it is able to scan hard and removable drives for viruses, and it also runs as a background process, testing each file (both open and closed).
Read Floyd Peterkin Bennett's full review
george wilson profile photo
October 12, 2018

Avira Antivirus Review: "Protect your PC"

• Low impact on the use of laptop resources, which is beneficial if you use old laptops or desktops, low-end computers, or do not want an antivirus that consumes an enormous amount of resources.
  • Its update process is quite fast and silent, so it does not bother at all. Extra point is that I do not consume as much memory when using it, so you do not have to worry because the pc freezes.
  • Your level of protection and security is quite high and adequate when you have a low-risk use of the PC (office, games, programs, navigation by pages or known forums, and others)
  • Its level of protection in real time could be better when dealing with multiple threats. For example, it does not adequately block files that are auto-downloaded without the user's permission.
Avira is in general an antivirus that fulfills its basic functions in a good way, but without reaching an impenetrable strength. However, if you are a common and responsible user--who knows where you browse, does not download files from any side, scans a pendrive before opening it, does not open files of dubious origin--then without a doubt this a good antivirus for you, since it has a level of detection that's more than acceptable and a low impact on the use of resources of your PC. Now, if you like to download patches for your programs, download files from who knows where, and navigate more carelessly, I think you should look for another antivirus, something more powerful, with less margin for error.
Read george wilson's full review
Benjamin Cornejo profile photo
June 22, 2018

Avira Antivirus Review: "Great protection for your laptop / computer"

• Detects the vast majority of malicious files that you can download from the web
  • The in-depth analysis system is very thorough
  • Starts quickly in the system
  • Its "system speedup" does not produce as much improvement or changes as other programs that perform similar functions.
  • I think I should have some system to erase invalid keys and records that are easy to use as a CCleaner
It is very useful and good if you browse the web a lot or if you download many files from various sites, as it has a pretty good protection system that blocks pages and files. It also allows you to use your own VPN in case you want to hide your IP. Unfortunately, I have noticed that it is not very good to use in computers with a low power since they freeze or slow down too much.
Read Benjamin Cornejo's full review