July 13, 2017
Score 9 out of 10
Read Nolan Victor Pillay, Pr. Eng's full review
Pros and Cons
- Customisable meta-model that allows you to focus on areas of interest, cut out the clutter, and grow organically as requirements arise.
- Integration to third party products such as SharePoint, and export/import with Excel feature makes getting information in and out really easy.
- Reporting and analytics, and impact analysis are simple using the built-in features as well as ABACUS intelligence and/or integration to third party analytics tools.
- More standard connectors for integration with other modeling tools could be beneficial for companies having legacy tools/fragmented toolsets.
- Better automated diagramming features would be useful.