Awardco Reviews

August 31, 2020
Barbara Slay | TrustRadius Reviewer
Awardco is the program our company decided to utilize when they replaced our previous employee award program. It was easier to use and gave employees a vast array of different options for utilizing their points. This allowed our company to address the need for more reward options requested by employees.
  • Allows users to save rewards they're interested in.
  • Notifies you when your item has been shipped and keeps you up to date on location.
  • Diversity of awards available.
  • Sometimes the search function is a little hard to use, would be great to have a filter option.
  • Would like to get notifications from time to time of points available.
The program is great for awarding yearly or year of service awards that allow employees to choose their own award for the achievement they have accomplished.
The site is user-friendly and, as previously stated, you get notifications of items shipped and estimated time of arrival. If you have any questions, Customer Support is always available to assist with anything.
Read Barbara Slay's full review
August 31, 2020
Marquis C. Brantley | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are using Awardco as an incentive program for our employees. Its use has been adopted by the entire organization as a way to award employees for winning company competitions or for simply just doing great work in general. We used to have multiple ways to award employees, and it began to get a bit confusing as to which method to use. But now we just use Awardco and that has simplified our rewards program.
  • Every employee has an account.
  • There are multiple ways to use your points.
  • All points are stored in one place & easy to find.
  • I would love if I could award points as a manager.
  • Ordering Amazon products directly from the Awardco site does not come with tracking for your items.
  • The products ordered directly from the Awardco site take a really long time to arrive at your home.
I have recommended Awardco to many of my colleagues already. It is extremely easy to use for managers as well as those they manage. For instance, we have a competition for individual sales by each team, and the winner of each round of competition will win a certain amount of Awardco points. This has been our go-to method for over a year now.
I am giving a "middle of the road" rating of 5 because I don't have experience with Awardco support. I have never had to reach out to the support team for anything, so I don't have any substantial feedback in this particular area. The program is so easy to use, so I've never needed to contact the support team.
Read Marquis C. Brantley's full review
August 30, 2020
Komax uses Awardco for their milestone service recognition program. The program is used throughout our North America operations and the employees love it! It is difficult to determine what an employee would like for their service award, and Awardco takes the guessing out of the equation. Each individual has different needs and wants and allowing them to select their individualized award from thousands of items tells them you want them to select something they will use and enjoy.
  • Customer Service - Someone is always available and willing to assist.
  • Customer Satisfaction - They worked with me on the set-up of our program to ensure it worked the way we needed it to.
  • Cost-effective - We selected the dollar amounts for each level of service, which allows the employee to select one or multiple items - depending on their wishes.
  • I would like the system to be able to send email notifications to more than the employee and the HR Manager. It would be great if we could include the manager and the GM as well. Now I just forward the message to the others.
Awardco has something for everyone. I have employees in a variety of age groups and some want to travel, some want a tangible item, and others feel like they don't really need/want anything so they choose a gift card so they can use it how and when they choose. Awardco allows that flexibility. Also, if the individual isn't ready to make a selection right away, they can save their points to use at a later time. If an individual would like to select an item larger than their award amount, they are not able to add dollars to their personal account, which may cause some frustration to an individual.
Someone has always been available when I reach out or they will call me back in less than 24 hours if they aren't available when I call. If I have an urgent need to reach someone, there is always someone who is willing to help in the absence of my primary contact.

What is Awardco?

Awardco has teamed with Amazon Business to provide software for employee recognition programs. Using Awardco's reward network, companies can show employees they're appreciated by allowing them to choose rewards they actually care about—with no markups. Amazon products, hotels, gift cards, event tickets, and custom service awards provide millions of options for employees. Awardco promises customers the ability to: recognize an employee for a job well done, motivate teams to accomplish goals, encourage peer to peer recognition, recognize service milestones, automate birthday and anniversary notifications, all from within a single platform.

Awardco Features

Awardco Screenshots

Awardco Integrations

Slack, HRIS, SSO

Awardco Competitors

Bonusly, Kudos, O.C. Tanner Culture Cloud, Achievers, Kazoo (formerly YouEarnedIt)

Awardco Pricing

• Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
Awardco ProfessionalFreeUnder 100 users
Awardco EnterpriseVariesRecognition program needs

Awardco Enterprise is priced fairly depending on your recognition program needs, and is often much lower than the industry standard. Our previous customers have found that they can use a portion of their previous recognition budget to implement and utilize Awardco, and the rest of the funds can be directed immediately back to their employees, thus rewarding them even more than before.

Awardco Customer Size Distribution