Awardco

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Awardco, and make your voice heard!

Awardco Enterprise

Varies

Recognition program needs

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.award.co/start

What is Awardco?

Amazon are available through Awardco for rewards and recognition. Awardco has partnered with Amazon Business to bring millions of reward choices, lower vendor fees and dollar-for-dollar recognition spend to organizations. The vendor boasts more choice, more capability, and less spend, in a simple platform.

Awardco Features

• Supported: Service Awards
  • Supported: Spot Recognition
  • Supported: Multiple Recognition Programs
  • Supported: Flexible Budgetary Controls
  • Supported: Robust Reporting
  • Supported: Wellness and Safety Programs

Awardco Screenshots

A view of the Awardco platform.Simple, direct, and transparent, the Awardco platform makes it easy to recognize anyone in your organization.

Awardco Integrations

Supported CountriesNorth America, Europe, Asia, SE Asia, Australia

August 31, 2020

Awardco for the WIN!

Marquis C. Brantley | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • We are a company that thrives on competition & rewards. Awardco has helped us simplify that rewards process, and it's much easier for us as we create competition prizes.
  • Our employees are much more engaged in the competitions because they know they will win points that can be used on just about anything.
  • Since we've started using Awardco we have hit record numbers in sales in a month.
  • When I set my annual budget, I know exactly how much my spend will be because I know how many individuals will receive recognition and what the price point is for that level of recognition. No surprises!
  • Employee satisfaction soars with Awardco. I polled employees after a year and received excellent feedback.