List management (30)
Email deliverability reporting (57)
WYSIWYG email editor (29)
Standard reports (30)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of AWeber, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Along with its 24/7 US-based customer support, AWeber aims to deliver the ability to quickly load and manage contacts, send amazing emails, build landing pages, send instant web push notifications, and analyze results without having to be a tech whiz.
AWeber works with more than 1,000 partner software solutions, allowing customers to integrate with the apps and services they rely on.
A privately-held company, AWeber is a remote-first team with employees based throughout the United States.
- Supported: WYSIWYG email editor
- Supported: Dynamic content
- Supported: Landing pages
- Supported: A/B testing
- Supported: Mobile optimization
- Supported: Email deliverability reporting
- Supported: List management
- Supported: Triggered drip sequences
- Supported: Dashboards
- Supported: Standard reports
- Supported: Custom reports
- Supported: URL Validation
- Supported: Link Tracking
- Supported: Image Validation
- Supported: Inbox Display
- Supported: Spam Testing
- Supported: Email Previews
- Supported: Email Version Control
- Supported: Subscriber segmentation
- Supported: AMP for Email support
- Supported: Email authentication (custom DKIM and SPF)
- Supported: Web Push Notifications
- Supported: Automatic Intelligent Email Template Builder
- Supported: Landing Page Builder
- Supported: Ecommerce Solution
- Supported: Email Automation
- Supported: Drag & Drop Editor
- Supported: Pre-Built Email Templates
- Supported: Pre-Built Landing Page Templates
- Supported: RSS to Email
- Supported: Email Split Testing
- Supported: Behavioral Automation
- Supported: Facebook Pixel Tracking
- Supported: Sign Up Form Builder
- PayPal Payments Pro
- GoTo Webinar
- Zendesk Support Suite
- Agile CRM
- Thrive Leads
- Justuno Pop-Ups & CRO Tools
- HelloBar, duplicate-product-profile
- Landing Lion
- Deadline Funnel
- WS Forms
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
They have added a host of new features that make it very powerful, such as tagging for sign-ups, so you don't have to setup or manage multiple lists.
Landing pages are also new. They useful and help consolidate from other tools you may be currently using.
It is a rather strong email marketing software. We love the fact that they provide great email deliverability. We also like their dashboard view. Their reporting interface displays account overview, subscriber stats, metrics from your recent campaigns, and stats from your lists. From the dashboard itself, one can look up a contact from the "list stats" section and can also update contact status or unsubscribe a contact. This saves you additional steps.
AWeber can work on making better the default view that's associated with a list vs. the account -- which is different from most email software out there. To elaborate, the default view will always be associated with a list of what they refer to as "Current List". From a user perspective, this means that you have to skip between the lists to see campaigns send to that list. This as opposed to the more standard campaign list view that most other email software have is a little tricky to get used to, especially when you are starting off new on AWeber.
Campaigns can be personalized much better using AWeber. There's nothing worse than sending a campaign out with either inaccurate or generic titles or messages. Global audiences are hyper fragmented. Agility in personalization makes a measurably greater impact.
AWeber also has a better spam/unsubscribe tolerance. Mailchimp is very strict and will shut down your account if you have too many people marking your email as spam. AWeber lets you know that you need to do something about it if your spam count is high, but will give you time to work out your issues rather than close down the account.
Aweber is not particularly suited to agencies who need to broker and provide these services to multiple clients. It's mainly an end-user application.
Poorly-suited for agencies or marketing teams with more robust marketing needs.