Reviews (1-1 of 1)
October 28, 2019
Score 10 out of 10
AWS Device Farm is supporting us by providing virtual mobile devices and a framework to emulate mobile phones in our automated testing platform. We can easily enable any mobile in different OS versions and also integrate our automated test scripts. Having 30+ mobile apps to validate in multiple phones and software versions, AWS Device Farm is a life saver.
- 100% compatibility with the installed user base. No simulation, but real results.
- Integration with Jenkins and other CI/CD tools.
- A considerable amount of device types available. Again, real devices in the cloud!
- Interface (CLI) not very easy. Competition has better options.
- Integration with IDE for test case coding.
- Reporting for the test scripts executed.
Read this authenticated review
As long as you have the right scenarios in mind where you can use AWS Device Farm, you will be very happy. It's a cloud platform for testing automation support, where you can use real devices in multiple configs to validate your Android or iOS use cases. It does easily integrate with your CI pipeline, but reporting and UI are not perfect. A pain point is also the JUnit4 implementation, which could be more mature.
AWS Device Farm Scorecard Summary
About AWS Device Farm
AWS Device Farm is a mobile application performance testing application that provides real-time automated testing and reproduction of issues, simulating and testing issues that may occur on a variety of platforms (e.g. iPhone or Samsung mobile device, or multiple operations systems, etc).
Categories: Performance Testing
AWS Device Farm Technical Details