February 12, 2021
Score 8 out of 10
Read Diego Gamez's full review
Pros and Cons
- Automatic deployment of Chef servers within AWS.
- Detection of problems in our instances through a connection by ssh and Inspec Scan.
- Correction of problems with Chef-Run, in addition to that it achieves the validation and confirmation of the instance ready to operate.
- It can only be run in AWS environments and not outside of this cloud environment.
- In environments with a large number of nodes and instances it becomes complex.
- In older versions of Chef, interaction with OpsWorks is complicated