AWS Gateway Storage gives me the secure storage I need for my client files. Working as a therapist all my sessions are recorded as required by law and I no longer need to hold hard copy of my files - it works as a back-up system as well for me - as I store information in my CRM database and AWS. Allowing clients access via AWS S3 to only their files is important. Confidentiality unpins my business. I also store all my course modules on AWS, this allows me to know the course content I produce is not sitting on a website or other platform - everything links with one click.
- Uploads files securely
- Provides access to selected individuals
- Works well for a sole trader like myself without associated high costs
- Ease of finding useful helpful tips on using AWS
- Dumbing down of the technical jargon on the site
- Short sharp to the point step videos - answering some common questions
- Remembering not everyone is an IT person - could be more user friendly
For therapists and clinicians, like myself, who work online and consult via an online platform such as Zoom AWS S3 gives added security and peace of mind. It is easy to store confidential files and AWS gives the level of security demanded by auditors and law. Not having files stored locally on systems is important for the above reasons - as is enabling others to be sent selected files for their review or reminder of session content. Everything to do with my business and customer interactions can be stored in one place and is easy to access for me but not easy for others.