Return to navigation
Read all reviews
Used to protect our clients and provide the ability to very quickly recover from a disaster or malware attack.
We use this as a primary backup appliance. Images and backups are stored local and then have the ability to send to Axcient's cloud for …
Our company is currently using Axcient as a disaster recovery solution. We have an onsite device that is mirrored to an offsite device …
As a managed services provider, we've deployed Axcient units to dozens of our customers environments to handle backing up their entire …
I had the pleasure to install the Axcient device for a client of mine to backup their Windows Hyper-V infrastructure.
It was used by the entire organization. It addressed the problem of not having to use tapes and the ability to restore items with that …
Axcient is a great mid-level backup solution with a great mix of OnPrem appliance and Cloud based backup, coupled with live visualization …
Axicent was deployed at a few of our client sites. The design was impressive, the ability to spin up bare-metal VM's on Axcient's hardware …
Axcient is being used in our headquarters, and we have not had many issues with the product. At our remote sites it doesn't work as well …
Axcient is being used by our organization to provide a higher level of backups that our clients had not been receiving previously. This …
I work for a MSP (Managed Service Provider) and we have thousands of clients we support. We are offering the Axcient product as a solution …
machineLOGIC is a Managed Services Provider (MSP). We are an Axcient partner and use Axcient as the core of the backup solution that we …
We have deployed Axcient appliances to many of our clients as a backup solution. Generally, the Axcient appliance is used across the …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Axcient x360Recover, and make your voice heard!
Return to navigation
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
14 people want pricing too
Return to navigation
Axcient x360Recover is a business continuity and disaster recovery (BCDR) solution for MSPs and the SMBs they serve. With x360Recover users can protect data from cyberthreats like ransomware or risks like accidental deletion with a solution that is simple to deploy and manage. Delivered as a direct-to-cloud or appliance-based deployment, x360Recover can cover all modern backup and recovery use cases—including appliance, server, and cloud-to-cloud—with a solution built on Axcient's proprietary Chain-Free backup technology and including features like AirGap, AutoVerify, Virtual Office, Local Cache, and PSA/RMM integration. By eliminating the pains and inefficiencies of chain management, Axcient aims to dramatically simplify management and can include unlimited data storage and retention by default. Backup integrity is automatically verified, and one or more systems can be virtualized almost instantly. The vendor states x360Recover delivers an RPO of 15-minutes and an RTO of less than 1-hour.
- Supported: AirGap
- Supported: AutoVerify
- Supported: Local Cache
- Supported: Virtual Office
- Supported: Unlimited Data Storage and Retention
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
Axcient x360Recover (formerly BRC) can not only recover a single server or desktop, but can automate the recovery of an entire customer site through its Virtual Office and automated Runbook features. In a disaster event, authorized users can log into the web application or Remote Management Console and create a virtual private cloud called a Virtual Office. The Virtual Office ensures security, privacy and reliability for every organization needing to run one or more failover virtual machines in the Axcient Cloud. The Virtual Office is an on-demand replica in the Axcient Cloud of the protected on-premises environment. There are several options for accessing VMs running in a Virtual Office, including remote desktop and VPN. A Virtual Office can be stood up either manually or by utilizing Axcient’s built-in automation and orchestration features in the web Remote Management Console.
The most common users of Axcient x360Recover are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Information Technology & Services industry.
Return to navigation
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- 98% of our clients have signed up for the service - very positive.
- 100% bulletproof solution for BCDR!
- Met our needs for DR requirements both locally and cloud based
- Am able to use this same solution for both physical and virtual environments
- Ability to backup and restore to iSCSI was a massive time saver as well as cash saver not having to discover other products for that requirement.
- From a positive standpoint -- I used the file restore features quite often. These were quick and intuitive, so lots of time saved when I had to do these.
- Peace of mind -- how do you put a price on that? With stellar support, and road tested backups plus offsite mirrored cloud backup, it's priceless.
- Definitely pricey, but again, on par with similar systems. If you need this you can justify the outlay.
- The RMC provided by Axcient has made for seemingly meaningful (though admittedly not directly measured) efficiency gains in monitoring backups for a couple dozen different customer environments, but the time spent running down failures and endless conference calls with Axcient executives more than eat up this perceived efficiency gain.
- None, no one thinks about back ups but IT people. So, a solution like this, no matter how good it is, is always viewed as an expense.
- Increased employee efficiency since we were able to pull items quickly and easily.
- Good customer service since we had items readily available.
- Very slow ROI when we first adopted the technology a year ago, but have since improved ROI greatly with consistent product improvements and revisions to the product's firmware and web portal.
- Very easy to administer and monitor backup success or failure.
- Even the most novice client admin can understand the product portal.
- For businesses who are infrastructure critical this product has a very good ROI if the infrastructure should happen to fail.
- Better customer service when a user deletes a file and needs it restored
- The return on investment will be seen if a crash/down computer were to come about
- IT efficiency is the goal, to be covered in the event of a server failure
- Better Customer Service for our clients is critical. With the Backup Appliance, we've had less issues with our Backups and have always been able to say confidently that their data is backed up.
- Easy Backup Management is another critical item we look at. With the changes over the years to the dashboard, it makes it so much easier to see when a device is "Troubled" and when we need to review them. Great to know that appliances are protected at a high level!
- With the easier management, this has allowed our employees to be more effective in their duties as they are not spending more time manually checking backups any longer. More time for working with clients, addressing other needs!
- Unable to comment on financials as I only support the technical side
- Standardized backup solution.
- Minimized employee training and increased efficiency.
- Axcient has helped us prove that we have data retention under control for our clients
- Axcient has hurt us in situations where we needed to restore a file under critical conditions due to the time is takes from start to finish to restore a file/folder