Reviews (1-1 of 1)
- Compared to a previous EPM we used, Axiom's template load and saving performance has been much better even for large plan files.
- Axiom consultants can create completely customized reports for any of the collected data. Super users within your organization can then fairly easily modify their work to create additional reports without Axiom's help (and invoices)
- Setting up user security is a fairly easy one-time task and very easy to maintain when people change departments, leave the organization, etc. I would recommend you use role-based security settings.
- Compared to our previous EPM, Axiom allows more customization and possibilities for templates. There's very few "the product can't do that" statements.
- Unfortunately, Axiom only assigned two implementation consultants to our massive project and both were completely new to the product and inexperienced.
- This isn't really a fault of Axiom, but your organization's data has to be perfect before implementing Axiom. You need a strong project manager within your organization to take the lead in working with Axiom. They should be very familiar with the source data and what's important to all your internal stakeholders. The Axiom team needs to be clearly told exactly what you need from them.
- We never truly felt confident anyone from Axiom was really familiar with the source tables and data being used. I would suggest in any project they make that a priority early on. Not being familiar with the data caused a list of issues regarding reporting and template construction.
Axiom EPM Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Axiom EPM
Axiom Software is a performance management solution that is designed to help finance professionals analyze results, model the future, and optimize organizational decision making. Solutions for long-range planning, budgeting & forecasting, reporting & analytics, consolidations, capital planning, profitability & cost management are delivered on a single unified platform. The vendor says that its solution embraces and extends Microsoft Excel® functionality, allowing finance professionals to manage data in a familiar environment – while providing modeling flexibility and enterprise performance.
According to the vendor, Axiom's all-in-one design delivers:
- One, single sign-on for all Axiom applications
- One look and feel that’s accessible to everyone
- One approach for creating business logic
- One facility to manage security
- One method for generating reports and managing meta data
- One information hub to consolidate disparate data sources
Axiom Software is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kaufman Hall.
Axiom EPM Integrations
Axiom EPM Competitors
Axiom EPM Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||0%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||30%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||70%|
Axiom EPM Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Axiom EPM Technical Details
|Deployment Types:||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems:||Windows, Mac|
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Mobile Web|