- Progress tracking & certifications (10)9.494%
- Mobile friendly (10)8.989%
- Player/Portal (10)8.989%
- Learning content (10)8.686%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Axonify, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Tech Details
- Supported: Course catalog or library
- Supported: Player/Portal
- Supported: Learning content
- Supported: Mobile friendly
- Supported: Progress tracking & certifications
- Supported: Learning administration
- Supported: Learning reporting & analytics
- Supported: eLearning
- Supported: Micro-learning
- Supported: Video learning
- Supported: SCORM-compliant
- Supported: Tin Can (xAPI) compliant
- Supported: Social learning
Watch Axonify is the modern learning solution for frontline employees that actually works. Why does it work so well? Because employees love the fun, fast, personalized experience so much that 83% of them come back to train 2-3 times a week. The super-high engagement gives our AI-powered platform lots of chances to reinforce the really important things using bite-sized microlearning content and other techniques proven by brain science to make sure people remember what they’ve learned. The result? Behaviors on your frontline change in all the right ways to make a meaningful impact on your business results.
- Docebo Learning Suite
- Centrical (formerly GamEffective)
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Languages||English; French (Canadian); Arabic; Armenian; Belarus; Bosnian; Bulgarian; Burmese; Cambodian; Chin Hakkha; Croatian; Czech; Dutch; English; (Australian); Estonian; Farsi; Filipino (Tagalog); French (Parisian); German; Greek; Hindi; Hungarian; Indonesian (Bahasa); Italian; Japanese; Korean; Lao; Latvian; Lithuanian; Macedonian; Malaysian; Mandarin (Simplified Chinese); Moldavian; Polish; Portuguese (Brazilian); Romanian; Russian; Serbian; Slovakian; Slovenian; Spanish (Castilian); Spanish (Latin American); Thai; Telugu; Turkish; Ukrainian; Vietnamese|
- Check out The Ultimate Guide to Frontline Training. This guide covers: - Creating a persona for your frontline workforce to identify their unique needs when it comes to being supported at work. - Designing a learning experience with your frontline in mind. - Modernizing your learning technology to deliver training and communication in the flow of work.
- The Axonify Microlearning Guide: Everything you need to know about microlearning. The business leader’s guide to changing employee behavior, boosting overall performance, and achieving transformational results.
- Axonify Content Datasheet Whether you’ve got lots of legacy content or are just getting started, we’ve got you covered with flexible content options for every team.
- Axonify Services Datasheet We’re more than a modern learning solution, we’re your partner. We’ll be by your side every step of the way to build a learning solution that delivers the results you’re after.
- Axonify Communications Datasheet Connect with your entire frontline and keep them moving in the same direction.
- Axonify Brain Science Overview
We have a hard time helping our leaders and subject matter experts understand what is possible and what doesn't work well in the platform, since it is so different and doesn't work as expected. For example, communication to teams is one way - the recipients can't respond.
- Has very complex processes or that implements regular changes to policies or procedures (building spaceships, synthesizing plutonium, etc.)
- Is in a highly regulated industry that requires regular compliance training (i.e. finance, childcare, medical, etc.)
- Has roles with a high risk of injury necessitating regular safety training (warehouse workers, welding, etc.)
It is not an ideal platform for industries that are not highly regulated, do not have a high risk of injury, or for workers with very simple and consistent roles, since once it is learned there is a small probability that a worker will need a refresher on any of the content.