Axway AMPLIFY Syncplicity

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Axway AMPLIFY Syncplicity, and make your voice heard!

What is Axway AMPLIFY Syncplicity?

AMPLIFY Syncplicity is a secure, enterprise content collaboration tool that helps companies compose a digital workplace, from Axway.

1 person want pricing too

What is Confluence?

Confluence is a collaboration and content sharing platform used primarily by customers who are already using Atlassian's Jira project tracking product. The product appeals particularly to IT users.

What is Kiteworks?

Kiteworks empowers organizations to manage risk in every send, share, receive, and save of sensitive content over numerous communications channels: email, file sharing, managed file transfer, APIs, and web forms. The Kiteworks platform unifies, tracks, controls, and secures sensitive content moving…

What is Axway AMPLIFY Syncplicity?

Syncplicity headquartered in Santa Clara, California offers a cloud storage, file sync and sharing platform.

Axway AMPLIFY Syncplicity Video

Doing business with enterprise file sync & share | Syncplicity Collaboration Tools

Axway AMPLIFY Syncplicity Technical Details

Ben Liebowitz | TrustRadius Reviewer
My company implemented Syncplicity a couple of years ago. It's been deployed across all users and is part of the laptop image when it'd deployed to new PCs. It allows us to backup our data and share what we'd like with our coworkers.
  • By default, it is setup to backup my Desktop Shortcuts, My Documents, and my Internet Explorer Favorites folders. When I sign into a new PC, it automatically syncs these items, making it easy for my data to travel with me.
  • I'm able to easily share my items/folders with coworkers, granting them read or read/write access as required.
  • I like that items that are shared with me allow me to choose to sync them to my PC or not. This allows me to sync smaller items like documents and spreadsheets, but keep things like webex recordings stored in the cloud and not using up gigabtyes of space on my PC. :)
  • I like that, during times when I want to free up resources, I can pause the syncing of files.
  • I would appreciate it if it backed up more than just Desktop, Favorites and Documents by default. I'm not sure if this was something chosen by my employer, but it would be nice if the whole profile folder was backed up by default, so my pictures, music, and videos folders were included.
It's a great application to backup your data automatically to the cloud and then access later. The automatic restore of certain folders is handy and one less thing to worry about when you're setting up a new PC again.
I haven't really encountered any issues with Syncplicity to have any thoughts where it could be improved or where it wouldn't work.