https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/1O/17/FCI1WS8DJMW1.PNGazendoo: Great user interface, app, and Google Drive integrationOur entire organization uses azendoo, split into teams for maximum efficiency. For example, the marketing team works within its own workspace, which is the highest level of organization within azendoo. Then, we break initiatives down into subjects, and assign various tasks for each subject, sometimes cross-categorizing a single task into multiple relevant subjects. azendoo helps keep our team organized and deadline-driven.,Software Updates - The azendoo interface is constantly being updated with new features which are helpful to our organization. For example, they just rolled out the ability to assign subtasks, so that we don't have to manually update the assignee on each step of a large, multi-step task. Email Notifications - azendoo provides complete customization over the amount of notification emails you receive. Some of us prefer to be emailed with each update made within a task, whereas others prefer just a once-daily notification email. Levels of organization - azendoo provides many tiers of structure within the platform, making it easy for us to layer levels of detail for a single project. For example, at the workspace level we can define where our teams "live" on azendoo, and at the subject level we can categorize projects for tracking purposes. With the new addition of subtasks, we now have an additional layer of organization which helps us keep track of where a task is at in its lifecycle.,Search Function - I consistently find it difficult to find old tasks where I don't immediately know the subject to which it belongs. I would appreciate more advanced search capabilities and a stronger search function in general. Message Feature - We just don't use this feature at our organization, because it's not very robust. We'd prefer more of a "chat" like function, with a pop-up window (something similar to Slack).,10,azendoo's integration with Google Drive has been valuable to our organization, as we are heavy users of Drive. We've been able to seamlessly attach documents to tasks which has been very helpful from a collaboration perspective. Training new team members - It's relatively easy to get new team members up-to-speed on what's going on in the department, as they can just log into azendoo and catch up on all of our existing projects and things coming down the pipeline. App - azendoo's mobile app has been great for keeping up with progress on items while many of us are out of office or working away from the office. The app has a great user experience and is much easier than keeping tabs via email.,BasecampNot a bad way to search for a zen (to) do...I was using azendoo to track my personal projects for my program getting a Master's Degree in graduate school (assignments, to-dos, practicum to do's) as well as my to-do list for my job as a social worker. I had things sorted by category based on which list/project I was working on at the time. I was the only person in my office using azendoo to track my projects as no one else in the office was actively looking for those apps.,Categories - Azendoo sorts to do lists into workspaces in a way that was relatively helpful. Expandable - there are lots of ways to apply/implement azendoo that makes them useful and flexible to those after a productivity app. Shareable - while no one at my office adopted it, the option to share tasks/progress was helpful.,Not cost effective - I can get similar features for less. Clunky - my phone/web apps did not always sync together perfectly. Premium features in azendoo are some features I can get for free in other apps (Evernote, Asana, etc).,6,I found myself frustrated at some of the costs to upgrade for features and found better outlets. It wasn't totally necessary as I was the only user in the office. It was useful, but it was also another thing to manage, and it was easier to just use Evernote's list feature in the end.,Evernote,Evernote, Google Drive, Dropbox
azendoo

azendoo Reviews

azendoo
Filter 3 vetted azendoo reviews and ratings
June 19, 2018

Review: "azendoo: Great user interface, app, and Google Drive integration"

• Software Updates - The azendoo interface is constantly being updated with new features which are helpful to our organization. For example, they just rolled out the ability to assign subtasks, so that we don't have to manually update the assignee on each step of a large, multi-step task.
  • Email Notifications - azendoo provides complete customization over the amount of notification emails you receive. Some of us prefer to be emailed with each update made within a task, whereas others prefer just a once-daily notification email.
  • Levels of organization - azendoo provides many tiers of structure within the platform, making it easy for us to layer levels of detail for a single project. For example, at the workspace level we can define where our teams "live" on azendoo, and at the subject level we can categorize projects for tracking purposes. With the new addition of subtasks, we now have an additional layer of organization which helps us keep track of where a task is at in its lifecycle.
  • Search Function - I consistently find it difficult to find old tasks where I don't immediately know the subject to which it belongs. I would appreciate more advanced search capabilities and a stronger search function in general.
  • Message Feature - We just don't use this feature at our organization, because it's not very robust. We'd prefer more of a "chat" like function, with a pop-up window (something similar to Slack).
Large organizations can really benefit from azendoo due to its ability to segment into teams. The various levels of organization are helpful for organizations with many coexisting initiatives, and I find that it has been instrumental in our success building out large campaigns or product launches. In general, azendoo is just an excellent project management tool, with little-to-no learning curve.
Thomas Riffey profile photo
May 28, 2018

azendoo Review: "Not a bad way to search for a zen (to) do..."

• Categories - Azendoo sorts to do lists into workspaces in a way that was relatively helpful.
  • Expandable - there are lots of ways to apply/implement azendoo that makes them useful and flexible to those after a productivity app.
  • Shareable - while no one at my office adopted it, the option to share tasks/progress was helpful.
  • Not cost effective - I can get similar features for less.
  • Clunky - my phone/web apps did not always sync together perfectly.
  • Premium features in azendoo are some features I can get for free in other apps (Evernote, Asana, etc).
I think Azendoo is suited well to small office tracking projects and tasks together. The shared projects/calendar use is helpful and can make work easier if everyone uses it in a similar manner. The ability to add things from other sources (Dropbox, Evernote, etc) does make it a useful platform because you can integrate other things into the app well. The visibility and shared spaces provide good accountability and follow up for work being done.
Read Thomas Riffey's full review

Team Collaboration (2)
Document Management (2)
Email integration (1)
Mobile Access (2)
Budget and Expense Management (1)

About azendoo

Azendoo is a work management application to help teams work more effectively by giving them the tools to communicate, plan and execute together. Azendoo is designed to make teams collaborate in a more transparent and positive way while making work more enjoyable.

Conversations are held in threads shared on projects to see through every piece of information and eventually take action by creating a task based on a conversation. Tasks allow team members to see all of their work in one place, and shared task lists help organize group projects. Dashboards make reporting on projects easier and Time Tracking is available for budgeting and performance evaluation.

Azendoo integrates with popular work tools such as Zapier, Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, Box, OneDrive, Slack and more.