Reviews (1-3 of 3)
May 13, 2019
Score 9 out of 10
Azendoo is a software that we implement in our company in a departmental manner because it allows us to follow up on each of the projects that are being carried out. This is really an advantage since we keep up to date with what may be missing and how much progress has been made in projects. It is also a much simpler way to communicate through since the features and tools are provided by the same program and organizing each project is much simpler.
- It is ideal for collaborative work since it allows the exchange of information and knowledge in a very simple way.
- Its interface is very friendly and easy to use.
- It offers really adequate characteristics to carry out project management.
- The support team is really attentive and prepared and if you have any questions, they will respond immediately.
- It is a software that grows every day so any problem can likely be solved in a brief way.
- Despite being integrated with Google Calendar, this integration presents some inconveniences, so working with them together is not very convenient.
- It requires fairly stable internet access to avoid a slow connection with your platform.
- When performing searches, it must be done within the limit of work since otherwise no results are found.
- Its cost can be high but I think it's worth it.
- It is necessary to introduce it to the team slowly so that they can adapt to the software and thus get the most out of it.
Read Michelli Capecchi's full review
Azendoo is suitable to carry out communication between teams in a much more direct way. It allows private communication and, at the same time, can be viewed by the whole team. What is really advantageous is how everyone can exchange ideas and be up to date with any changes or adjustments in tasks or projects.
Despite providing tools that make the organization, planning, and monitoring of projects much simpler and more effective in small businesses, it is usually a bit costly because their plans are somewhat high and unaffordable for smaller businesses. The version that is available on different platforms is really advantageous since you do not need to be in the office to exchange opinions or plan projects, which avoids delays in deliveries.
May 28, 2018
Score 6 out of 10
I was using azendoo to track my personal projects for my program getting a Master's Degree in graduate school (assignments, to-dos, practicum to do's) as well as my to-do list for my job as a social worker. I had things sorted by category based on which list/project I was working on at the time. I was the only person in my office using azendoo to track my projects as no one else in the office was actively looking for those apps.
- Categories - Azendoo sorts to do lists into workspaces in a way that was relatively helpful.
- Expandable - there are lots of ways to apply/implement azendoo that makes them useful and flexible to those after a productivity app.
- Shareable - while no one at my office adopted it, the option to share tasks/progress was helpful.
- Not cost effective - I can get similar features for less.
- Clunky - my phone/web apps did not always sync together perfectly.
- Premium features in azendoo are some features I can get for free in other apps (Evernote, Asana, etc).
Read Thomas Riffey's full review
I think Azendoo is suited well to small office tracking projects and tasks together. The shared projects/calendar use is helpful and can make work easier if everyone uses it in a similar manner. The ability to add things from other sources (Dropbox, Evernote, etc) does make it a useful platform because you can integrate other things into the app well. The visibility and shared spaces provide good accountability and follow up for work being done.
June 19, 2018
Score 10 out of 10
Our entire organization uses azendoo, split into teams for maximum efficiency. For example, the marketing team works within its own workspace, which is the highest level of organization within azendoo. Then, we break initiatives down into subjects, and assign various tasks for each subject, sometimes cross-categorizing a single task into multiple relevant subjects. azendoo helps keep our team organized and deadline-driven.
- Software Updates - The azendoo interface is constantly being updated with new features which are helpful to our organization. For example, they just rolled out the ability to assign subtasks, so that we don't have to manually update the assignee on each step of a large, multi-step task.
- Email Notifications - azendoo provides complete customization over the amount of notification emails you receive. Some of us prefer to be emailed with each update made within a task, whereas others prefer just a once-daily notification email.
- Levels of organization - azendoo provides many tiers of structure within the platform, making it easy for us to layer levels of detail for a single project. For example, at the workspace level we can define where our teams "live" on azendoo, and at the subject level we can categorize projects for tracking purposes. With the new addition of subtasks, we now have an additional layer of organization which helps us keep track of where a task is at in its lifecycle.
- Search Function - I consistently find it difficult to find old tasks where I don't immediately know the subject to which it belongs. I would appreciate more advanced search capabilities and a stronger search function in general.
- Message Feature - We just don't use this feature at our organization, because it's not very robust. We'd prefer more of a "chat" like function, with a pop-up window (something similar to Slack).
Read this authenticated review
Large organizations can really benefit from azendoo due to its ability to segment into teams. The various levels of organization are helpful for organizations with many coexisting initiatives, and I find that it has been instrumental in our success building out large campaigns or product launches. In general, azendoo is just an excellent project management tool, with little-to-no learning curve.
azendoo Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
What is azendoo?
Azendoo is a work management application to help teams work more effectively by giving them the tools to communicate, plan and execute together. Azendoo is designed to make teams collaborate in a more transparent and positive way while making work more enjoyable.
Conversations are held in threads shared on projects to see through every piece of information and eventually take action by creating a task based on a conversation. Tasks allow team members to see all of their work in one place, and shared task lists help organize group projects. Dashboards make reporting on projects easier and Time Tracking is available for budgeting and performance evaluation.
Azendoo integrates with popular work tools such as Zapier, Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, Box, OneDrive, Slack and more.
Categories: Project Management
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?Required
|Team plan||$7.50||per user|
|Business plan||$14.00||per user|
|Enterprise plan||custom pricing||per user|
Add some time tracking: +$5.00 user/month Scheduled and accumulated time per task
azendoo Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||10%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||65%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||25%|
azendoo Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
azendoo Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|