The product usage changes from a project to another.
The most …
It is being used Organization wide and helps us solve with …
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Azure DevOps Services, and make your voice heard!
Azure Pipelines - Self-Hosted
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Tech Details
- Azure Pipelines: automatically builds and tests code, combines continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD)
- Azure Boards: Work item tracking and Kanban boards
- Azure Repos: Unlimited private Git repos
- Azure Artifacts: 2 GB free per organization
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
- Frequent code deployment
- change failure rate
- time faster to recover from an incident
- Extremely Positive in terms of Time management and getting the things done in less time.
- Great ROI as it has lot of features that can maintain Entire Project.
- Reporting help to understand the overall time
- Clearing assigning of the user story assigner
- Time management of the Task
- Fast product delivery
- Consolidated resources.
- With Azure DevOps testing we have improve our deployments
- The most important, we are more agile now
- Dev and Ops became friends and were at last glad to cooperate
- PM methodology and tools has been unified across IT projects
- Time-to-Market decreased (or at least code-to-production time decreased)
- Azure DevOps Services welp us to work in a more organized way when we move from SVN to GIT
- It allow us to work in a secure environment with our source code
- It let us manage not only our code but also tech work within the team
- Azure DevOps Services (formerly VSTS) is easy to set up and very developer friendly, thus drastically reducing the implementation timeline and helping you get started with CICD quickly
- Has brought in different features and integrations--scrum management, Microsoft teams integration, and VDE support are all fantastic and appreciated by most of our developers
- Helps you manage your agile project easily
- Improved code management and communication.
- Improved deployment processes. More reliable and secure CI/CD pipeline.
- Improved asset sharing between projects via Azure Artifacts.
- It improves our software development cycle
- It shortens our period to deploy to production
- It enhances our security
- It enabled seamless product deliveries by cohesive development capabilities.
- 15% higher productivity in DEV and Ops teams.
- Enabled quick turnaround time between different teams.
- Consolidated resources.
- Time saved.
- Quicker feature deployments.
- Streamlined the SDLC process.
- Provided flexibility when determining the best Agile approach based on the team structure.
- Less bugs.
- Quicker resolution of issues.
- Ability to meet strict security requirements for protecting company software projects.
- Ability for a team of developers to work on the same project at one time and increase the speed of completion.
- Increase in developer productivity. Prior to using the product, we were using a manual backup and copy process, which would take an additional 60-90 minutes a day for each developer causing a loss of productivity.
- We have saved a ton of time not calculating metrics by hand.
- We no longer spend time writing out cards during planning, it goes straight to the board.
- We no longer track separate documents to track overall department goals. We were able to create customized icons at the department level that lets us track each team's progress against our dept goals.
- Our many customer and government audits are streamlined due to the many roles and lifecycle phases integrated into one place with full history and traceability. Smooth audits translate to customer retention and repeat business.
- Our release cadence of thousands of customized applications occurs rapidly due to Build and Release Pipelines. This equates to customer retention, repeat business and an increased rate of new customer acquisition.
- All roles, development, test, project and design management, business analysts, DevOps, QA, and others all work more efficiently, in concert with each other and meet frequent release schedules consistently.
- Azure DevOps has allowed us to be much more agile with our deployments allowing us to save lots of money by not having to involve numerous teams to do deployments.
- This has been a positive ROI as it allows our developers to manage the full life cycle.
- We can now do break fix immediately and not when other users can get to it.
- We have now a better project management platform.
- The communication between team members and project owner has been significantly improved.
- Azure DevOps provides a code repository where you can store your code without worries.
- We can easily manage a large set of containers and developers with little manual intervention.
- We know what artifacts are deployed easily through the dashboard.
- Easy orchestration to move code up landscapes.
- We've reduced task switching to a minimum, allowing our teams to keep focus on their jobs
- We're having great results from Azure DevOps Testing capabilities, allowing us to ship better products faster
- Fast Data Entry: Our teams have been able to capture product requirements and specification data very quickly for a large number of products.
- Cross-Org Collaboration: The ease of use has improved the speed at which product management users can onboard and become active with the tool.
- Reports: The intuitive ability to create and share reports have reduced the amount of time creating extracts from previous tools.
- It helps to improve the delivery of prioritized and most valued tasks, enabling us to get results early and keep people motivated.
- The investments and ongoing costs were insignificant given the immediate collaborative environment that was established.
- Positive: System development efficiency.
- Positive: Process mapping made easier.