Azure DevOps Reviews

Swagata Bhattacharyya | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 15, 2018

All under one umbrella

Difficult Tasks

• I an revising this review specifically to add this suggestion. We have a globally distributed team who work in different time zones. If you consider this scenario...I am in EST and we have some developers working during India business hours. Each developer works Monday to Friday, from 9am to 5pm IST and 7 hours capacity per day. On Monday, say at 1pm EST I am looking at the sprint and I see 35 hours for a developer. It will show up as green but it is actually red because his day has already ended and he has 28 hours left for the week. If we can add the time zone or working hours along with the capacity for each user, that will be awesome.
Read Swagata Bhattacharyya's full review

About Azure DevOps

Azure DevOps (formerly VSTS, Microsoft Visual Studio Team System) is an agile development product that is an extension of the Microsoft Visual Studio architecture. Azure DevOps includes software development, collaboration, and reporting capabilities.

Azure DevOps Competitors

CA Agile Central (formerly Rally)

Azure DevOps Technical Details