Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Backblaze Business Backup, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $7 per month
- Tech Details
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
- Online backups provide greater peace of mind more than anything else. While local backups are adequate, an offsite backup is an absolute necessity for mission-critical files. It is difficult to put a price on this, but Backblaze's $50/year/computer is certainly a good one.
- From a purely monetary standpoint, having a rotating offsite back up using external hard drives would be cheaper in the long run - but far more cumbersome and potentially less effective if backups are not rotated on a regular basis.
- Because Backblaze does not allow for the backup of network shares, competitors that may be more expensive per computer may actually be less expensive in the long run. For example, CrashPlan, at $10/month/computer is $70 more expensive/year than Backblaze - but a central NAS server can be set to backup multiple computers, and the NAS server can have a network share attached to a dedicated desktop that can be backed up. In other words, CrashPlan can be utilized to backup multiple computers via a single computer - and thus can be significantly less expensive is certain scenarios.
- Cost Efficient
- High Reliability
- Safe Backup
- No reseller program
- Very affordable.
- Cost savings versus other providers.
- Savings allows for multi cloud or regional backup.
- Sense of security for our off prem data storage.
- Any backup application is like an insurance policy. Barring a disaster, you shouldn't need it. I sleep better at night knowing that my online "life" will be preserved even if my home office burns down.
- Month to month or annual or bi-annual billing on the reselling plan
- Easy restores - saves time
- With storm season approaching, we do have to worry about power surges wiping out our data.
- Backblaze helped me recover data that had accumulated on a crashed PC for 10 years.
- We have wasted hours waiting to finish backups.
- We have WASTED hours online with their support staff and they never took care of fixing their server problems.
- Price- Less than $100/yr for me, I am a one-person operation.
- It saved my data. My hard drive is fully encrypted with AES-256/twofish/serpent encryption. It would take an estimated 1000 years to hack it. I had to wipe the drive because I lost the encryption password making it impossible to access client data from the previous year. Fortunately, he was backed up on the back, please, and I was able to retrieve that data.
- It allowed us to offer a much cheaper backup option without having to compromise the efficiency or quality of the product.
- Provided an offering for clients that are hesitant to spend a lot of money on their DRBC plans.
- It's let me rely on a central storage location without doing manual backups. This takes one more thing off my plate and reduces distraction.
- Peace of mind
- Trust that data is safe
- Peace of mind
- Redundant backups
- Lowered costs for crash and data loss protection
- Backblaze provides assurance that your critical files are backed up securely. I'm confident knowing that my data is stored encrypted, and I needn't worry about a data breach.
- Backblaze also provides assurance against a local disaster by backing up your data to the cloud. This protects my data against a disaster scenario and enables me to quickly recover at a new location when needed.
- Backblaze provides their solution at an inexpensive price point that makes it trivial to justify.
- Value is good for a non-managed system.
- Needs to be cared for a bit.
- Its simplicity is a bonus as set-up and management are easy.
- The saving of data is almost immeasurable - Backblaze is the best backup company I've ever used.
- Getting started is quick and easy - and you get a 14-day trial.
- The price is cheaper than every other service - but don't tell them!
- Cheapest backup solution.
- Lots of software that you can white-label to sell Backblaze i.e. CloudBerry.
- Native NAS partners like Q-Nap and Synology.
- Data back-up is a form of insurance, and I think the "premium" I am paying for Backblaze is very fair.
- It serves my overall objective of going paperless, which makes it easier to take my files anywhere, reduces the amount of space I need to work, etc.
- So far I haven't needed to use the backup to restore any data but if I do it will be an invaluable resource for my business.
- Their affordable pricing has saved me money compared to other solutions.
- I think it saves IT a lot of time porting users over
- Reduced down time of employees with computer problems. People have been able to quickly get back to work on a new device.
- We have had to restore a few files over time and that saved us some downtime, but we're lucky enough to not have had to use it.