I have been using this platform for a long time and it has been a great find for our organization to easily eradicate the minor bugs and …
We use it as a team management tool for synchronizing our work over a platform. A team of 5-6 with interns having access to the central …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Backlog, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://backlog.com/pricing
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Backlog is a project management and bug tracking tool for teams that want higher productivity, greater visibility, and simple project tracking. Development teams can work together with Design, Marketing, IT, and more. Backlog is designed to get everyone on track by organizing work, teammates, projects and tasks. The activity feed and watchlist are designed to help users keep an eye on relevant work and deadlines. Gantt charts and burndown charts are designed to help users visualize project progress. Comment threads allow users to leave feedback and ask questions right in tasks as they're working on them.
- Supported: Task Management
- Supported: Gantt Charts
- Supported: Scheduling
- Supported: Team Collaboration
- Supported: Support for Waterfall Methodology
- Supported: Document Management
- Supported: Email integration
- Supported: Mobile Access
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Mac|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages||English, Japanese|
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
I have been using this platform for a long time and it has been a great find for our organization to easily eradicate the minor bugs and errors in the project. Quick and easy to set up with having all the relevant information on the go. The support team is great and professional which gives me more confidence to use it openly. Needs some changes in the functionality, but would definitely recommend this to other businesses to have in their ecosystem for better productivity and management.
- Backlog is one of the best management and collaboration tools available in the market for better managing of resources at the workplace.
- I have been using this platform for a very long time and it has been helping me a lot to manage the business processes, manage employees, managing leads on different projects, and coordinating with colleagues.
- It has been helping me a lot to check the issue in the project completion.
- It gives me real-time status on the project/gives right insights of the system.
- The biggest drawback that I want Backlog to fix as soon as possible is that is does not provide any place to explain the problem or bug virtually.
- There is a need for a tab or space to attach screenshot or video to easily explain the bug or problem in the project.
The user interface is very good. It is more intuitive in nature. It is easy to use and robust in operation. The dashboard is designed on modernized UI and the interface is also intuitive. I can easily navigate things on my own.
We use it as a team management tool for synchronizing our work over a platform. A team of 5-6 with interns having access to the central production with limited accesses helps us to manage and update everything real-time and up-to-date. Git support and integration make it a must-have tool for all project planners and software developers.
- Gantt chart
- Github support
- Price is very high for small teams and department of short term contracts.
- GUI can be more intuitive.
Project planning, project management, and tracking. Live git integration and project monitor make it possible to develop software using Agile methodology. Also if you are on a very small budget, then one should not go for this tool. But great support.
I would give 9 but one less because of the high price.