Bacula Enterprise is a data center backup, restore, and recovery solution from Swiss, Dracula-themed software company Bacula Systems.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
No reviews found
Try adjusting your results by removing or modifying your filters.
Bacula Enterprise is a modern backup, restore, and disaster recovery solution for medium and large enterprises that does not penalize you for data volume.
Bacula delivers a complete feature set to meet the needs of the most demanding data centers, MSPs and cloud providers. With a combination of reliability and functionality, it spans virtual, physical and cloud environments, all from one platform. The vendor says their product is designed with flexibility, scalability and high security in mind, and uses an industry standard SQL database, supports relational database catalogs, and has heterogeneous client support including Linux, OS X and Windows, as well as backup to disk, tape, virtual tape, robotic libraries, public and private Cloud.
According to the vendor, Bacula Systems works to deliver extremely high standards of support. Customers receive direct access to senior support engineers.
- Supported: Live recovery
- Supported: Recovery verification
- Supported: Multiple backup destinations
- Supported: Incremental backup identification
- Supported: Backup to the cloud
- Supported: Deduplication and file compression
- Supported: Snapshots
- Supported: Flexible deployment
- Supported: Management dashboard
- Supported: Platform support
- Supported: Retention options
- Supported: Encryption
- Amazon API Gateway
- VMware ESXi
- SAP HANA
- Google Cloud CDN
- Proxmox VE
- Microsoft Azure Active Directory
- Red Hat Virtualization (RHV) (formerly RHEV)
- Citrix Hypervisor (formerly XenServer)
- Docker and persistent data
- Kuberbetes Clusters
- Oracle Cloud
- SAP (Sybase) ASE
- Active Directory / LDAP
- Oracle DB
- SWIFT Cloud Storage
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac, Solaris, FreeBSD, AIX, Debian, Ubuntu, CentOS, Red Hat, Suse, OpenSuse|
Frequently Asked Questions
Reviewers rate Backup to the cloud highest, with a score of 9.8.
The most common users of Bacula Enterprise are from Enterprises and the Government Administration industry.