BambooHR Reviews

TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019

Kendra Zondervan | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 14, 2020

Great All in One Software

BambooHR is used across our organization for onboarding, as well as facilitating employee records, reviews, time-off management, document management, pay stubs, and payroll processing.
  • User friendly
  • Great Mobil App
  • Payroll Processing is an add on, and that has issues.
  • It cannot split multi-department roles for employees who hold dual roles with different department classifications.
  • Bamboo HR is great for mid-sized companies who want to eliminate paper and utilize electronic document management, handbook roll-outs, tax forms, etc. Also great for performance reviews, and peer feedback with customizable questions and data analysis. Onboarding is a great user experience and allows HR administrative staff to complete almost all necessary documentation without requiring direct meetings with the new hire.
  • As the Payroll Processing feature is an add on there are some issues with the intuitiveness of payroll processing; therefore, it still requires a fairly manual overview. Also, there are account reps that have to push the payroll itself through after the company has submitted it. If there are changes in job classification, deductions, etc. what is updated on the bamboo HR side does not always cross over to the Payroll side, which is why a thorough review is required every payroll processing cycle.
Read Kendra Zondervan's full review
John Watson | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 12, 2020

BambooHR Review

We are a decentralized SME spread across several countries in Europe and the US, with many people working from home. We use BambooHR as a platform for corporate communications and general HR support as well as tracking time off, etc. It represents our go-to place for everyone to gain information on what is happening at the company level and for our one HR person to interact with the entire company as well as fill-in data on individuals.
  • It's simple and easy to use, requiring no formal training.
  • It is a resource for the entire company, not just HR.
  • Generally no complaints
  • Layout is a little boring
BambooHR works well for us. It is probably a bit cumbersome for a large organization, but BambooHR works well for SMEs, particularly if the company is not centralized in a single office, which is more and more the case these days. BambooHR provides an opportunity for those of us working from home to check in on what the company is up to and for an HR person sitting in Boston to keep track of personal data from people across Europe.
Read John Watson's full review
Jay Dalton | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 24, 2020

BambooHR and you !

We use BambooHR in a lot of ways. One way is that it is our “feeder” program. Once the staff is loaded into the system, it auto-creates profiles in Humanity for scheduling and payroll functions such as clocking in and out, and it will create a user profile in our LMS. We also request time off through BambooHR and approve time off. We also track performance development through BambooHR. We a visible folder to supervisors that shows PIP’s, Employee Warnings, Reviews, and Termination forms.
  • Inter grating with other software.
  • Organized, You set up lots of folders with different permissions. You can house everything from onboarding forms to bonus reports.
  • Permissions need more levels. Some of them do not allow all the things you need people to see while restricting other items. Example- you can’t see vacation time allowed without seeing Payroll and salary dollars.
  • The app is horrible. Push alerts never work and it kicks you out all the time.
If you are Inter grating with several SalesForce systems, this a great feeder program. We onboard staff from Workable into BambooHR, and it auto creates both Humanity and Lessonly LMS Accounts. When an associate leaves, we deactivate them in BambooHR, and it will deactivate those accounts as well. BambooHR would be better if it had some of the functions of a Humanity and allowed shift planning and time in and out options.
Read Jay Dalton's full review
Zack Uzzle, ITIL, ATD Master Trainer | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 15, 2020

BambooHR makes HR administration mostly painless.

We use BambooHR as our human resource information system for the entire company. It serves as a home base for all of our employee information as well as a document repository for HR-related content. We use the Trax payroll integration for payroll administration and the BambooHR API to integrate with our LCMS (Lessonly). We also use the performance review and goals functions.
  • Organization directory / chart
  • Performance reviews
  • The reporting function is cumbersome and doesn't allow for much flexibility in terms of role permissions.
  • The file viewer window is pretty small, much easier to download the file for offline viewing.
  • BambooHR does well in cataloging and managing employee information. From the user side, the UI / UX is polished and user-friendly. The tab structure makes it easy to find the information you're looking for, and the ability to integrate with other HR-related platforms is excellent.
  • From the admin side, my only gripes are the reporting function being a little difficult to get only the information you want, but it is possible with the proper know-how.
Read Zack Uzzle, ITIL, ATD Master Trainer's full review
March 03, 2020

The best thing that happened to the company

It was an incredible experience to discover how everything can be so organized, updated and at hand for all employees. They constantly know their status within the organization, free days, vacations, and sick days, and that they can retrieve their documents and update their information. It makes multinational company employees feel closer to each other, know more about them, and communicate better. I love! I had never had a better experience than this.
  • Tell you your days off, sick days, etc.
  • Tell you other’s bdays
  • Keep you up with new employees
  • Could be nice if it has a chat.
  • Easier to find options.
  • Easier to check on others profile.
So that people can be aware of their situation within the company, can request their vacations and know when they are approved, to report sick days and other novelty situations, also to know the entry and exit of other employees, update payroll and your personal information.
February 25, 2020

Award winning HR software—well deserved!

BambooHR is a great tool with lots of HR information and resources. We like the online webinar where we can sign up for free and we get also access to their powerpoint training which is great. A great tool used by several people in the Human Resources Department. The information on state law is very helpful when we don't have a lawyer on site.
  • Webinar
  • HR state law
  • More in-depths information on certain topics
  • Off boarding
Bamboo is well suited for all minor HR topics for small and medium companies. Once the company gets too big, I think the resource might not be sufficient enough, although it is a great tool. There is definitely more information on people and culture than certain other topics that could be covered but, for us, it works perfectly for now.
January 31, 2020

BambooHR is HUGE

We use BambooHR for everything HR-related... time off request, sick days, company holiday scheduled, onboarding information, benefit guides, company policies, etc. It also announces company new hires, work anniversaries, birthdays, etc.
  • Time off requests.
  • New hire onboarding information.
  • We have unlimited PTO but it still don't understand why it will say you're OOO over the weekends.
  • Mobile app is decent.
I think it's appropriate for companies that have remote offices and are growing quickly. An easy way for information to be shared across all offices.

Not sure it's necessary for small teams but if it's in the budget, I'd recommend it.
January 16, 2020

Easy to use for employees!

BambooHR is used across the organization for onboarding, employee reviews and all things HR management like signing important documents, updates/notices, etc.
  • Onboarding checklist - really easy to use
  • Quick links to important documents
  • Honestly nothing - it’s so easy as an end user.
BambooHR has worked particularly well for our small / all-remote company. The onboarding in particular is laid out in a really clear and easy-to-use way. Having used other HR Systems in my past, I greatly prefer BambooHR.
November 15, 2019

Big Company HR tool

Bamboo HR is used across the whole organization. Bamboo HR is a wonderful product for onboarding, updating information, and requesting PTO.
  • Electronic Signatures for Onboarding.
  • Finding employees across the organization (email and phone number, along with location/title).
  • Sending mass documents or newsletters to employees.
  • Not the best onboarding tool I have ever used because of its glitches/reloading.
  • There are a lot of software updates that need to happen often.
  • Last time I used it, you could only upload one document at a time.
Bamboo HR is excellent for a large company to get new hire paperwork or compliance paperwork signed electronically. Other than that, it is not personalized or a useful HR tool for after the fact (does not have options to see pay stub, W2, etc.)
November 14, 2019

Great appearance, but diminishing returns for growing companies

We utilize BambooHR as our primary HRIS across our entire company, which spans nationwide and across multiple countries. BambooHR handles our on-boarding, record keeping, PTO tracking, and off-boarding. Additionally, we use BambooHR to retrieve signatures from employees when we roll out new policies or procedures and store these documents in personnel files.
  • BambooHR has a slick interface.
  • Great social features such as automatically announcing new hires to the organization.
  • On-boarding and off-boarding checklists make organizing tasks a breeze.
  • Basic data set with few dynamic fields (i.e., it's difficult to build complex data).
  • Limited payroll integrations (no integration with ADP).
  • Integrated solutions (such as performance reviews) aren't nearly as robust as you'll find elsewhere.
BambooHR is well suited for smaller companies that require a system of record that looks great and introduces some basic automation. Companies may begin to experience some growing pains with BambooHR as their company grows, and complexities are introduced that the system won't readily be able to handle.
March 03, 2020

Effective HR data management tool

We use BambooHR to track vacation days/sick days, all paperwork associated to the job, employee directories, etc. It is convenient because it houses all information in one place.
  • Directory of all employees - I like that you can search by name or view the department hierarchy.
  • Holds important documentation for me in one place.
  • The birthdays/work anniversary feature is fun.
  • It can be a little confusing to find specific pages within my profile.
I have nothing to compare BambooHR to in terms of other HR platforms. It's not flashy, it's just efficient and effective at what it is.
Hayden Anderson | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 23, 2019

Bamboo HR made my life so much easier at a new company.

Bamboo HR is primarily used by our recruiting and HR teams, but all of us have access to it. It is very helpful when trying to find a phone number for a co-worker who isn't in the office or monitoring Slack (etc). I also love that you can get more information such as addresses, departments, and more in the tool as well.
  • Organization and UX is a huge plus.
  • The experience is simple and fast.
  • The website/app is easy to navigate and use for all sorts of things at work.
  • I think that better trainings would be great.
  • It would always be nice to have awareness raised for specific use-cases in each given department.
  • Integrations with other tools would be awesome as well.
It is well-suited for medium to large sized companies who need to keep benefits, data, employee info, and more all in one safe and clean place. It may be less appropriate for teams that don't need this sort of data on a daily basis. It is definitely an "internal-use only" tool from what I can tell.
Read Hayden Anderson's full review
Rebecca Mogollón | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 02, 2019

BambooHR is a simple but powerful tool, easy to navigate for any user

Everyone in our corporate office uses BambooHR to track our paid time off, our jury duty time, our HR documents, to see who works at our company, their contact information, whether they are out that day or not, and to view information about any new employees that have been hired recently.
  • BambooHR is super easy to log into and has a very intuitive user interface.
  • I love the technology being used -- you can hover over items and get a quick look at what you want to know.
  • It's easy to see how many hours you will have accrued at a certain date (UltiPro did not do that, as I recall).
  • It's very easy to use the "Who's Out Today?" feed link to put into your Outlook calendar and view who is out without logging into the browser.
  • I would like the desktop directory widget to include if the employee is out or not. That would be a game changer.
  • The files section could be more visually appealing, but it still does the job.
  • Maybe a discussion board for the community? I don't know, just trying to add 3 points into this area.
I love its simplicity and ease of use. I think this is an area in which a lot of other HR software is lacking. Its use of graphics is strategic but not overwhelming. I really like the little "New Employee!" announcement area where you can see and read about new employees before they even start. It's super easy to log in whenever you need to quickly check something out.
Read Rebecca Mogollón's full review
September 13, 2019

BambooHR is great: easy to use, cloud native, intuitive

BambooHR is being used across the entire organization to help manage PTO, give a centralized directory of employees, and organize departments. It's especially helpful in keeping employees in contact with each other. Personally, I like his way it is to use. Very simple to log in and see how much PTO you have remaining.
  • Organize people: easy to pull cell phone numbers to reach your colleagues outside of work.
  • Manage PTO/all time off: intuitive interface.
  • Integrates with our SSO: easy to manage the application.
  • Could use more in-app training of features to take advantage of.
  • Easier dashboard for daily consumption.
  • More integrations with apps I'm already using. I.E. Google Calendar
I feel that Bamboo HR is well suited for start-up environments where employees are changing/ being added at a rapid pace. May be less appropriate for massive organizations where there needs to be a lot of customization done within the platform. Overall, I feel the majority of companies could benefit, however.
May 10, 2019

Simple, clean, employee-friendly HR software

BambooHR is our HR software. We use it to manage human resources information across the entire company. Employees can use BambooHR to request time off, look up other employees' titles / managers / roles, see new hires, view company-wide announcements, and see who is on vacation that day. It allows employees to get insightful information about their colleagues instantly. Employees can also see an overview of their own job and information: hire date, benefits, documents, travel info, and more. This is helpful to HR as they plan events, arrange travel, etc.
  • Helpful homepage that includes lots of useful information at a glance. I especially like the "Who's Out" section which shows photos of all the employees not in the office. Because we are a global company with lots of offices in different time zones, it's essential to know who's on vacation for communication purposes.
  • The interface is very user friendly. The functionality felt intuitive the first time I used it: I instantly knew how to request time off, look up other employees, etc.
  • The employee directory is very useful. It displays everyone's title, photo, LinkedIn, contact info, etc. It's easy to search by name, title, department, etc. and to create custom filters.
  • I receive lots of BambooHR email notifications announcing new hires. I'd like to reduce the volume of these, or have them combined into a single email (our new employees always start in batches at the start of every month). However, I can't see a way to opt out or disable these notifications as a user.
  • When I initially onboarded and filled out my employee information, the phone number field was uneditable. Not sure if this was a glitch, but I ended up having to contact my company's HR and have them manually add my number for me on their end.
  • I almost never use the "Files" section of BambooHR -- the documents don't seem to be grouped or organized in an easy-to-follow way. Our company uses a different platform to host our wikis, department info, etc.
BambooHR is a wonderful tool for medium sized companies with lots of employees. It offers a very smooth onboarding process for new hires, even before their first day of work, and will reduce the need for copious printed onboarding materials. The ability to look up other employees' information, managers, team info, etc. at any time after onboarding is extremely valuable.
July 05, 2019

BambooHR is an excellent way to improve internal HR functionality

BambooHR is used company-wide to track PTO. It offers a company-wide calendar, visible to all employees, to allow transparency in seeing where employees are on a day to day basis. Examples include: work from home, vacation, sick, or jury duty. We did not have a system in place to track PTO, so this is the main problem it addresses.
  • Adaptability. Anyone can use this system. It is user-friendly and makes tracking your sick and vacation days easy and understandable.
  • Holidays: In addition to showing where employees are on a day to day basis, it displays birthdays and company holidays, reducing email clutter that HR would normally receive.
  • Company-wide calendar: Allows users to see where their coworkers are on a weekly basis, helping them to plan future vacations or see if someone is working from home without the need to reach out directly.
  • We would like to see a more detailed function where employees can log time on a "project" basis. i.e. John Smith works 40 hours per week. 10 on project A, 5 on project B, and the remainder on project C. This would allow better visibility into time spent working and it syncs well with current app functionality.
  • I have no other "negative" things to say, BambooHR does a great job with what it is designed to do.
Excellent for companies that don't have an HR department and are looking for a way to ramp up HR efforts on a PTO tracking basis. The system is user-friendly and does not require training on an employee basis.
Sonny Spencer, ACA | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 21, 2018

Outstanding UI and Flexibility from BambooHR!

BambooHR is a flexible HRMS that the business uses to manage employee on-boarding, off-boarding, PTO, etc.

Its excellent reporting module and great UI make for a great experience. Having never used BambooHR before and not receiving any official training, I found it very simple to use and navigate.
  • Intuitive and user friendly UI. They really did a great job with this.
  • Great reporting module. Good set of base reports and ability to easily customize and create your own.
  • Great on-boarding experience. Simplified our workflow and helped automate the process.
  • I found the playform not so intuitive when it came to customizing user role permissions. Again, I had no formal training, so I suspect this is more user inexperience vs a system issue.
  • Very minor, but to access the main company calendar you have to hover over a particular section of the homepage. Employees would often struggle to find this.
  • I honestly cannot think of anything else. It really is a well thought out and designed platform.
I would definitely recommend for smaller companies looking for a SaaS HRMS. It’s cost effective and flexible offering makes it ideal for smaller companies.

I would also recommend for larger companies too - role permissions, workflows, etc. can all be set and managed at a global level. Speaking of which, this system is also suitable for a global company as it allows for differentiation between locations for reporting, work calendars, on-boarding, etc.
Read Sonny Spencer, ACA's full review
Shayna O'Doran | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 07, 2019

Best HR tool for a large company!

BambooHR is used across the whole organization of Home Care Assistance. It is a great way to get paperwork signed, request time off, sign documents, see who is out of the office, see whose birthday or anniversary it is etc. It solves the problem of someone from a different location needing to send a document to sign no matter where they are. It is beneficial to request time off and see who is out of town since parts of the organization are not always local.
  • Documents signatures, it is great to get paperwork signed electronically.
  • Time off requests, it is quick and efficient and you always know how much time has been accrued.
  • Celebrating staff on their birthdays and anniversaries, allowing other locations to feel connected.
  • They can improve on sharing document options, some documents are accidentally shared to all offices instead of the one selection the user has chosen.
  • There is not a directory for looking someone up based off of their title - you cannot search a location and title and find who you are looking for.
It is a great tool to allow all offices and employees across the country come to one website to have everything completed. It saves time and is very easy to use. No matter how much technical skill anyone has, they would be able to use BambooHR without a problem.
Read Shayna O'Doran's full review
Richard Gichangi | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 19, 2019

The software for small and mid-sized organizations in managing their workforce

BambooHR is human capital management software that is designed for use in small and medium organizations to support them in managing their employees in an efficient manner. It's a software that we use in our company to manage our employees, and it has helped us in great detail to manage our employees, keep them motivated, and administer their benefits on time-- as well as helping in other HR functions.
  • The software keeps the employee's details and employment history safely in a secure database, therefore assuring their confidentiality
  • Helps our company hire the right talent and employees through its applicant tracking system
  • Manages and submits our payroll on time ensuring that the employees dues and benefits and processed on time
  • It's an online solution and it's affected by poor internet connections.
  • Does not integrate much with other third-party business software
BambooHR is suited in all functions and processes of human resource management, from hiring, tracking attendance and absenteeism, payroll management, and employee onboarding among others. It may fluctuate in some functions and appear not suited but it's accurate, and the fact that it's accessible even from a mobile device makes it reliable and versatile to use.
Read Richard Gichangi's full review
Anne Kimunya | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 25, 2019

The HR solution for motivating your employees all the time

BambooHR is a human resource management software that we use in our company in managing our payroll, tracking the employee attendance and absenteeism, enhancing employee self-on boarding, hiring the right talent and keeping the employee information safe and accurate. The software is the designate HR solution in our company where its used extensively in the whole of our company. It has helped us solve the problem of manually managing our employees and helped us automate our HR functions.
  • Its simple to use and setting up for the first time. This makes it the preferred option all the to organizations of all sizes.
  • Ensures to hire and retain qualified and talented employees through its applicant tracking system (ATS)
  • Its accessible in both mobile and desktop devices
  • In case you fail to log out, the system can be prone to third-party accessing crucial HR records. It needs to shut down itself when left logged in and unattended for some time
  • Its affected by poor internet connections where it appears sluggish and fails to execute core HR functions
BambooHR fits in all HR scenarios where it will streamline all the key HR functions. One scenario where BambooHR fits perfectly well is in management and submission of payroll on time. Its also calculates all the required employee benefits including leave allowance, overtime among others and incorporate them in the payroll and ensure that employees receive their benefits on time and remain motivated always.
Read Anne Kimunya's full review
February 19, 2019

We love our HR suite

While working at my current organization, as the company size grew and we started hiring more contractors from different regions, we needed a Human Resources Management system to better handle our growing needs. For a mid-size enterprise, we decided to purchase BambooHR since it's a cloud-based HRIS system that offers us the flexibility that we needed. It is used by our HR personnel to process payroll, compensation, and new applicant hiring process as well.
  • The user interface for the software is simple and intuitive. They release new updates frequently, which makes the app even better.
  • The applicant tracking module has some really nice features. Hiring managers can set up workflows to automate tasks.
  • The software does not provide a good integration path from other tools. We had difficulty migrating our employee data over from Workday.
  • Customization can be a challenge as well, and we have to reach out to the support team to help us out on that front.
This software is very flexible and comes with lots of add on modules that can be used as needed. Some of the modules we frequently use are: Employee self-service, the HR reporting tools with notifications and alerts, and the applicant tracking system for recruiting purposes.
January 04, 2019

Excellent HR Platform for 100+ Staff

We've been using Bamboo HR for years across the organization. As a global, mostly remote organization it has been key in managing all things HR for us. It also allows great flexibility which is key. We use it to track holidays (which we are able to personalize for each person), vacation requests, and all basic data. The reporting functionality is also great.
  • Reporting
  • Personalization of most features, including holidays
  • Vacation Tracking
  • Initial setup can be complicated
  • Build plan crashes
  • Doesn't have rich ecosystem of plugins
We are a staff of 110 people - it is an excellent solution for that size of company. Once an organization gets larger than 1000 I don't think it would be able to scale. Also, the pricing is a bit steep for smaller organizations. It works well for all of our basic HR functions.
December 11, 2018

Great central HR system! Recommend for smaller/agile companies that don't have a dedicated HR person

We currently use BambooHR for all HR aspects of the business, including any leave (PTO, sick days etc), as well as the form/signature for all open enrollment/healthcare benefits. There are other aspects that work well for our company, including your favorite bagel!! BambooHR is synced with our calendars so we can see when people are out of office/offline, holidays and birthdays etc.
  • Communication of time off - BambooHR does a really great job of emailing the project management team as to who will be out a week in advance and then also syncs with our calendars. It enables us to manage resources well in advance and avoid any allocation risks.
  • Central system with all healthcare docs/submitting applications etc - Unlike a lot of systems, BambooHR's setup for open enrollment and finding medical docs is really easy. You can fill out/sign the forms without needing to print anything and easily find all the info you need. This also includes 401k and disability benefits as well.
  • Time-off calculator - The homepage nav features a calculator to see how much and what time off you have to use. It's front and center so a good reminder to use it! You can also see how much remaining PTO you have for the year.
  • User Experience - the user experience for personal assessments isn't easy to find. It's a little clunky to use, but still better than other companies (For specifics: All of those links should be featured in the top navigation so it's easy to get to. Otherwise I have to go My info -> performance)
  • Announcements - I receive the email, but have a hard time finding old announcements. E.g. company holidays are announced, but after a few weeks it disappears from the homepage.
  • Documents/Files - These are similar, but live in two entirely separate places, this also goes back to the user experience, but it can take a while to find the document I'm looking for.
BambooHR is a great tool that I don't think we are using to its full advantage. I love that it's customized specifically for your company and provides a reliable central place for everything HR related. Would recommend for any small company that is looking to streamline their HR system. The platform includes anything from PTO requests to peer feedback and personal assessments. You can find colleague contact info, healthcare/401k docs etc.

The tool does however feel a little clunky and hard to find specific docs or where I need to go. I largely use my email to click out through that rather than go to the homepage.
December 02, 2018

Good HR tool

BambooHR is currently being used across our entire organization to track both contracted hourly staff as well as full-time salaried employees. It allows us to more easily track and implement payroll for all types of staff members.
  • I think the flexibility of managing all types of staff from contracted to full-time is a great strength of the system.
  • It simplifies the payroll process and makes it easier to track hours and PTO.
  • The one improvement I would like to see is the option for different employee types, like salaried employees, to pre-populate with standard hours that can be adjusted. It can be tedious to manually enter the hours for each day worked for full-time employees.
I think for companies with the need to track specific times for hourly or contracted employees the system is great and can make the payroll process much easier and more efficient. However, I've used other systems in previous positions that I liked much better for companies that have salaried employees only.
February 07, 2019

Good Basic HR system for employee and recruitment tracking.

BambooHR is our talent management tool for recruiting and for employee management. The whole organization used it to maintain their personal profile as well as see members of the company and organizational charts. It was really a employee directory across our 4 regions and all departments were represented.
  • Online organizational chart
  • Compensation historical tracking
  • Recruiting tool for applicant tracking
  • We did not have it integrated to our ADP payroll system so historical compensation tracking was prone to manual entry error
  • Printing or exporting of the Visual org chart was clunky. Would be so useful if could export a full image clearly to use in PPT deck
  • When tracking interviewing feedback, could not open the job posting to all collaborator without showing salary information. There should be profile option to have interviewers who can enter comments, without seeing salary details of post
BambooHR is a good basic HR system as a stand-alone for employee tracking and recruiting. It needs more integrations to be truly enterprise-level scale.

Employee demographic data (35)
Employment history (37)
Job profiles and administration (38)
Workflow for transfers, promotions, pay raises, etc. (29)
Organizational charting (36)
Organization and location management (32)
Compliance data (COBRA, OSHA, etc.) (18)
Pay calculation (17)
Support for external payroll vendors (14)
Benefit plan administration (23)
Direct deposit files (20)
Salary revision and increment management (20)
Reimbursement management (9)
Approval workflow (37)
9.2
Balance details (30)
9.2
Annual carry-forward and encashment (28)
View and generate pay and benefit information (24)
Update personal information (40)
View company policy documentation (35)
Employee recognition (27)
View job history (38)
Tracking of all physical assets (16)
Report builder (29)
Pre-built reports (29)
Ability to combine HR data with external data (23)
New hire portal (30)
Manager tracking tools (29)
Corporate goal setting (16)
Individual goal setting (19)
Line-of sight-visibility (13)
6.7
Performance tracking (14)
Performance plans (20)
Performance improvement plans (19)
Review status tracking (19)
Review reminders (21)
Multiple review frequency (17)
Create succession plans/pools (10)
Candidate ranking (12)
Candidate search (13)
Candidate development (11)
Job Requisition Management (15)
Company Website Posting (17)
Publish to Social Media (15)
Job Search Site Posting (16)
Duplicate Candidate Prevention (14)
Applicant Tracking (18)
Notifications and Alerts (20)

About BambooHR

BambooHR is an on-line human resources solution. Some key features include: Customizable Dashboards and Reports, Automated Time-Off Management, and Employee Self-Service.