Reviews (1-4 of 4)
March 30, 2018
CDK Global is using Bambu across our organization and is enabling our employees to share our messages and content to social media. Different departments are using the tool to achieve different goals, including social selling, marketing and recruiting.
- Ease of use. It creates a user-friendly experience that allows employees to understand and share.
- Customer support & feedback.
- Understanding the power of social media and building their tool around its use.
- The ability to add stories from the app.
- A clearer single-sign-on experience.
- The ability to better sort teams.
Read Kelsey Kruzel's full review
Bambu has been helpful to shift our culture from one of reluctance and fear related to social media to one of acceptance.
We first started using Bambu purely as an employee advocacy platform following a rebrand. Our leadership team had used similar platforms at their previous companies. The platform is managed by the Marketing department, but used almost across the entire organization (250 seats currently). The platform helps make our employees a force multiplier in supporting our new brand by sharing approved content that has been carefully curated into the system. It's also had a direct impact on marketing spend because we've been able to divert budget that would have been allocated for awareness/display ad campaigns the previous year into other areas of the business. More recently, we've also started using it as an internal comms tool and it is working very well.
- A very simple and intuitive UI (both desktop + mobile)
- User reporting like "Leaderboard" reports which are key for wrapping an inventive program around employee advocacy for top performers
- Product Management - in the time I've been using this platform the development team is constantly adding product enhancements and are very receptive to user feedback.
- Currently Bambu only supports LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter - would be nice to see other social platforms in the mix.
- Story editing tool is pure WYSIWYG, would like to be able to see an "edit text/html" feature.
- Would like to be able to customize HTML email template (for digest, newsletter, etc email templates) to our brand specs
Read Mike Kissel's full review
Bambu is a pretty straightforward and budget friendly platform, what you see is what you get. If you're looking for a cost effective platform that allows you to create a repository of social content in a controlled way so that it is aligned with business objectives it's worth your time for a look.
Our digital marketing and social department uses Bambu to quickly and efficiently reach large social audiences across multiple platforms in once sweep. Scheduling posts also saves a lot of time for our team.
- Quick posts
- Automatic scheduled posts
- Cost well worth the saved time/effort across many clients
- I feel overall that Bambu is a great, cohesive tool. No major changes or updates needed that I can think of.
Read Nathan Phillips's full review
Well suited for both small and large businesses, multiple clients and big agencies trying to be more efficient with a high volume of customers
March 15, 2018
Score 8 out of 10
We used Bambu internally to make it easier for our entire team of about 35 members at the time to share our marketing content with their social audiences on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. We looked into it as an alternative to GaggleAMP for our "employee advocacy" initiative. We did this in order to expand our team's social followings/thought leadership and also drive traffic.
- GREAT UX and UI... coming off of GaggleAMP, this was felt modern, clean, and intuitive. Even just visually the tool was very appealing to interact with.Variety of notification options.
- Integrates with Slack, Email, Texts...making it easy for users to pick what works best for them.
- RSS feed -- automatically pulls in content so you just have to fine tune - there's even a way to have things automatically pulled in for people to use if you're on vacation or unable to manage it for a time
- Mobile App! It's so user-friendly!
- Analytics -- there's a lot to be desired here and would be great to see it integrate with other platforms like HubSpot.
Read Gita Sukhraj's full review
Bambu is a great solution for making it easy for your team to share content or for sharing internal messages for your team to read. With the mobile app and several notification options, it makes staying on top of the content being shared easy. I'd definitely recommend it for any team trying to build their social followings.
Bambu Scorecard Summary
There are three main use cases for Bambu: Marketing, HR, and Sales. In terms of Marketing, Bambu aims to leverage employee advocacy to increase brand awareness within employees' social networks. In terms of HR, Bambu aims to foster employee engagement with brand content and company-related topics (by getting them to read, post and comment on things), and also contribute to social recruiting efforts (by sharing job postings and employer branding content with their networks). In terms of Sales, Bambu aims to enable social selling by allowing salespeople to distribute brand and industry content to their networks.
Bambu Technical Details