Reviews (1-2 of 2)
February 03, 2020
Score 7 out of 10
It was being used to create a monthly newsletter. The output of the email was then placed into a CRM system, once the templates were set up we would regularly upload content - text and images - into the platform and then export an html file for use in ARchitect which would then be sent as a monthly email newsletter.
Read Marc Duke's full review
Bananatag is very well suited to creating messages that are going to be used on a regular basis but don't require much in the way of changing or amending. It is also a very handy platform to track sending emails and the watermarking technology is very handy. As far as range of designs compared to something like Mailchimp it doesn't compare well.
November 23, 2018
Score 9 out of 10
Bananatag is being used in our organization to track client interactions over email. It is being used by the department I currently work in (marketing technology) but is being looked at for a company-wide implementation before the end of 2018. It addresses the issue of not knowing when to follow up with clients via email due to them either not receiving the email or not reading it.
- Easy to use and install, particularly with Gmail for business.
- It has a simple feedback system, if a client reads an email, you get an emailed read receipt telling you the time of them doing so.
- It runs in the background, is virtually undetectable and will not hinder any communication in the slightest.
- The free version only gives you 5 trackable emails a day.
- The information for clicking a link comes in a separate email than the read receipt, this can clog your inbox if you aren't diligent in clearing them out when you get them.
Read Chandler Elmore's full review
I would absolutely recommend Bananatag for pretty much anybody in our organization. Its pros far outweigh the cons and it is handy in more ways than you would initially think. It is well suited for any email that is external or client facing. It helps cover the bases in a case of a communication dispute and helps you time email responses better than if you didn't have the tool active.
Bananatag Scorecard Summary
Categories: Sales Email Tracking
Bananatag Technical Details