March 21, 2018
Score 8 out of 10
Commercial Water Distributing used Barilliance to provide Abandonment eMail Support to our three eCommerce Domains. Our marketing team, specifically our eMail and Retention teams, were the primary users. Barilliance filled a gap in our eMail coverage that was not provided by our ESP at the time. We ran a multi-step campaign for site, cart and checkout abandoners.
- Barilliance displayed some of the best customer support I've had the pleasure of receiving. Their responses were timely and informative.
- Barilliance provided us with a month to month contract which allowed us to make the right business decisions at the right time. Their price point was also extremely competitive.
- While not the most robust solution, Barilliance hit all of the necessary functionality and activity to help us address our need for abandonment campaigns.
- Barilliance has limited optimization potential. They do the basics of abandonment very well but do not have program growth tools in place.
- Barilliance has a limited amount of data integrations available. For data-driven companies, some in-house solutions may need to be developed for full customer behavioral data.
- The Barilliance Portal, while not being poorly designed, takes some getting used to, in addition to providing very little static support. This is addressed by their excellent customer service but can slow the self-help opportunities.
Read Zach Shelley's full review
For any company that needs an immediate tool to address Abandonment email campaign needs that are not addressed in their current ESP, Barilliance is the tool for them. Any company seeking a robust, fully data-driven solution that provides personalization or dynamic experiences should look elsewhere. Many ESP's provide their own solutions, but if yours does not, Barilliance is a perfect fit.