Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Backup to the cloud (33)9.292%
- Multiple backup destinations (31)8.888%
- Incremental backup identification (32)8.383%
- Deduplication and file compression (34)8.282%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Barracuda Backup, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Tech Details
Barracuda Backup is a data recovery, restoration, and deduplication product from Barracuda Networks. It features data center backup support for email protection, network & application security, and general data protection.
● Encrypted Appliance
● Inline Deduplication
● Offsite Vaulting
● Cloud-to-Cloud Backup
● Unlimited Barracuda Cloud Storage
● Near Continuous Data Protection
The Barracuda Backup Agent can back up mission-critical servers every 15 minutes. These agents only look for new or changed files, minimizing the backup window required.
● Standard and Instant Data Recovery
● LiveBoot Barracuda
With LiveBoot, organizations protecting their VMware and Microsoft Hyper-V environments with Barracuda Backup have the option of utilizing Barracuda Cloud Storage if their own virtual environment goes down. Organizations can then have their local Barracuda Backup act as storage, booting the protected virtual machine from a deduplicated state within minutes. Customers that subscribe to the Instant Replacement feature below who replicate to Barracuda Cloud Storage can use Cloud LiveBoot to boot multiple VMs directly from deduplicated storage and assign private or public addresses to the devices.
● Instant Replacement
● Centralized Management
● Flexible Deployments
- Supported: Universal recovery
- Supported: Instant recovery
- Supported: Recovery verification
- Supported: Business application protection
- Supported: Multiple backup destinations
- Supported: Incremental backup identification
- Supported: Backup to the cloud
- Supported: Deduplication and file compression
- Supported: Snapshots
- Supported: Flexible deployment
- Supported: Management dashboard
- Supported: Platform support
- Supported: Retention options
- Supported: Encryption
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
- VMware backup is easy.
- Backup replications.
- Easy to restore from backup.
- OS X backup needs to be more user friendly.
- Option to use external storage to increase backup storage.
- OS X backup agent needs to be developed.
- Customer Support 5 STARS
- Critical Server Backup
- Cloud Replication
- Restore Time
- Restore Files and OS
- Disaster Recovery
- Product Usability
- Product Reputation
- Prior Experience with the Product
- Implemented in-house
- Trying to backup Mac OX Clients
- Data Restore
- Backup reports
- Backup jobs and schedule
- MAX OS intergration
- Attempted MAC os x, but is very difficult
- MAC OS X
- Quick efficient backups.
- Quick restores of backed up data.
- Ability to manage users and devices through their web interface.
- Web front-end could be quicker to load.
- Less administrative overhead.
- Less time wasted on technical support to fix/resolve issues.
- Local backups
- Offsite Backups
- The speed of restores.
- No comment.
- Plan to add more workstations to the already selected devices.
- Backing up.
- Administration of users and machines.
- Find none difficult.