Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Backup to the cloud (33)9.292%
- Multiple backup destinations (31)8.888%
- Incremental backup identification (32)8.383%
- Deduplication and file compression (34)8.282%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Barracuda Backup, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Tech Details
Barracuda Backup is a data recovery, restoration, and deduplication product from Barracuda Networks. It features data center backup support for email protection, network & application security, and general data protection.
● Encrypted Appliance
● Inline Deduplication
● Offsite Vaulting
● Cloud-to-Cloud Backup
● Unlimited Barracuda Cloud Storage
● Near Continuous Data Protection
The Barracuda Backup Agent can back up mission-critical servers every 15 minutes. These agents only look for new or changed files, minimizing the backup window required.
● Standard and Instant Data Recovery
● LiveBoot Barracuda
With LiveBoot, organizations protecting their VMware and Microsoft Hyper-V environments with Barracuda Backup have the option of utilizing Barracuda Cloud Storage if their own virtual environment goes down. Organizations can then have their local Barracuda Backup act as storage, booting the protected virtual machine from a deduplicated state within minutes. Customers that subscribe to the Instant Replacement feature below who replicate to Barracuda Cloud Storage can use Cloud LiveBoot to boot multiple VMs directly from deduplicated storage and assign private or public addresses to the devices.
● Instant Replacement
● Centralized Management
● Flexible Deployments
- Supported: Universal recovery
- Supported: Instant recovery
- Supported: Recovery verification
- Supported: Business application protection
- Supported: Multiple backup destinations
- Supported: Incremental backup identification
- Supported: Backup to the cloud
- Supported: Deduplication and file compression
- Supported: Snapshots
- Supported: Flexible deployment
- Supported: Management dashboard
- Supported: Platform support
- Supported: Retention options
- Supported: Encryption
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|