Firewall Management Console (10)
Identification Technologies (9)
Active Directory and LDAP (10)
Reporting and Logging (10)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Barracuda CloudGen Firewall, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Barracuda CloudGen Firewall (formerly NG Firewalls) is a next-generation firewall product. CloudGen is designed for multisite, dispersed networks. It provides the market-standard firewall features, including application control, intrusion prevention, web filtering, antimalware/antispam, and site-to-site VPN. Additionally, Barracuda offers Advanced Threat Protection (ATP), sandboxing for testing suspicious traffic and data, load-balancing between uplinks, and real-time traffic reporting, as well as add-on firewall reporting capabilities.
Barracuda CloudGen Firewall can be deployed via the cloud or on-premises. It also functions as a manageable service for MSPs to provide to clients.
- Supported: Identification Technologies
- Supported: Visualization Tools
- Supported: Content Inspection
- Supported: Policy-based Controls
- Supported: Active Directory and LDAP
- Supported: Firewall Management Console
- Supported: Reporting and Logging
- Supported: VPN
- Supported: High Availability
- Supported: Stateful Inspection
- Supported: Proxy Server
- Fortinet FortiGate
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|