Barracuda Copy (Discontinued) Reviews

March 20, 2014
Amanda Youngblood | TrustRadius Reviewer

Usability

Copy is so easy to use, it's beautiful, and it just works well. Although finding my referral link could be easier, I'm constantly recommending it to others. I love that there are no restrictions on the size of file uploads, making it my favorite place to upload video files that are shot on my phone. I like that I can share files if I want. It's a great service, and I don't think anyone beats the amount of free space you start with.
Read Amanda Youngblood's full review

What is Barracuda Copy (Discontinued)?

Copy and CudaDrive were Barracuda Networks' cloud storage solutions. Barracuda ended the services in 2016, and they are no longer offered.
Categories:  Cloud Storage

Barracuda Copy (Discontinued) Pricing

Starting Price: $9.99

• Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
  • Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes

Barracuda Copy (Discontinued) Technical Details

What is Barracuda Copy (Discontinued)?

How much does Barracuda Copy (Discontinued) cost?

Barracuda Copy (Discontinued) starts at $9.99.

Who uses Barracuda Copy (Discontinued)?

The most common users of Barracuda Copy (Discontinued) are from Mid-size Companies and the Information Technology & Services industry.