Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Team Collaboration (114)
Task Management (114)
Resource Management (95)
Document Management (107)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Basecamp, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $99 per month
Basecamp offers features standard to project management platforms, including to-do lists, wiki-style web-based text documents, milestone management, file sharing, time tracking and a calendar, and a messaging system. Mobile accessibility is supported. Notably, it supports unlimited users. It also offers integration with 37signals' own Campfire product, which expands the group messaging functionality of the core platform. Customization, accessibility, and functionality are extended further by the broad range of apps available for free from 3rd parties. A 2-month free trial is available. Pricing is dependent upon space requirements and the number of concurrent projects, not the number of users.
- Saves time by allowing for greater organization
- The team stays on top of to-do items so nothing falls through the cracks and keeps clients happy which creates additional business opportunities
- Allowing for templates to be created so you already have a head start on the project saves time and money
- It has a positive impact on our workflow and saves our resource time from doing work on Excel.
- Basecamp is one of the main contributors to our high client satisfaction scores
- Basecamp allows us to be more efficient with our time and tasks
- Basecamp fosters teamwork and collaboration, directly resulting in a healthier company culture
- More transparency.
- Evidence in case something goes wrong.
- Better collaboration and communications with clients.
- Repository to save internal company's assets as well as customer's assets.
- Faster QA for QAer than previous methods we've tried.
- Faster understanding and implementing that QA.
- More solid projects going out the door.
- great ROI!
- better communication
- better results
- better team communication
- better accountability
- Basecamp has reduced our project overhead by an average of 10%
- Basecamp has increased our project win rate by up to 18% in the first year
- We have been able to coordinate our marketing campaigns much easier with an external agency.
- Our team has been much more responsive that just using email communication.
- It has allowed us to reduce costs on a full time project management role
- It has allowed us to keep up to date with client work
- It has increased efficiency while our team became fully remote
- We had several issues with finding comments and files. Seemed like we ended up scheduling more meetings to address issues where maybe they could have been resolved in Basecamp somehow.
- I feel the software probably got in the way more than it helped. Could be how the vendor implemented it but it was not intuitive for our team.
- Reduced cost of employee.
- Reduce paper work.
- Increase efficiency.
- Basecamp improves efficiencies of our team by keeping everyone on track and also staying aligned with our external partners.
- Helps us streamline projects.
- Basecamp helped us realize we needed something different.
- Basecamp helped us realize the value of process in addition to collaboration.
- Better tracking of projects across the department
- Improved workflow management by employees
- Speed at which things can be done
- Basecamp provides a simple and centralized solution for communication with our clients.
- We were able to create a makeshift ticket system in Basecamp for clients to make new requests and it has been very successful.
- The added level of organization that we provide to our clients through Basecamp has had a great impact on clients continuing on with our services.
- Basecamp has provided us with the necessary tools to improve the way we manage our projects; its return on investment has been very positive.
- We were able to provide the executive leadership team with visibility into our team's work
- The team is able to collectively discuss issues and where they currently stand from a progress standpoint
- While it's a little tough to use, we're able to better keep track of project issues and not let them fall through the cracks
- It is certainly much better than having just a group chat
- Works particularly well with lower-level, less tech savvy users
- Makes collaboration more organized
- Can be expensive for very small teams
- Keeping track of tasks which, if not completed, could potentially affect our billing schedule.
- All team members can see at a glance what tasks have been completed and what tasks are still outstanding.
- It saved us a lot of money over other project management tools.
- Overall management of files and our SOP's became a lot easier having everything in one place.
- The daily reminders and questions had a surprisingly positive affect on our remote team keeping them engaged and interacting with each other.
- It has saved me time when having to get the same message out to multiple restaurants
- It has helped us make smarter operational decisions because we can all collaborate on an answer in a shorter amount of time (instead of calling a meeting!!!)
- The calendar function allows us to plot out our marketing agenda for the month and add/change it together as needed. The chef will post his recipe, the managers will cost it out, the social media manager will post pictures on it, and ultimately we will get that information out on an info sheet to the staff by printing the page.
- Basecamp has helped our teams become more streamlined and effective
- Basecamp has saved us time in meetings by fostering more substantive virtual communication and collaboration
- I am unable to answer this
- It has allowed us to be more efficient and communicative in our product development processes.
- It helps our main story tracking tool to be cleaner, and contain more final versions of features and the user stories needed to build them.
- It is the main way we communicate with our offshore development vendor, and it facilitates those conversations very well which makes our teams closer and more productive.
- Basecamp streamlined workflow and made it easier to track project and progress.