Bazaarvoice Local Review: "Bazaarvoice truly is the best marketplace for the consumer voice, and I love their name."
We use Bazaarvoice Local: 1. To manage our own reviews 2. To respond to reviews and Q&A for our retailer partners 3. As a tool to improve products & processes 4. To sent reviews to our retail partners
We are leveraging the information gathered across multiple departments but have a small team that is in charge of managing the software.
- We have been pleasantly impressed with their customer service and dedication of their team to help us leverage the software we are paying for.
- It is the largest software of its kind on the market. More of our retailers are using this software than any other which helps us as a manufacturer better service our retail partners.
- Bazaarvoice understands the market and is constantly makes changes to adapt to the consumer.
- Their reporting services and filters could use some work, especially when it comes to a platform within their program called Connections which helps manufacturers respond to consumer content for their brand.
- They definitely sell their product or try to upgrade you every chance they get but I wouldn't necessarily consider that negative. They are a business and part of being a successful business is learning how to sell your products or services.
Great for mid to enterprise size businesses looking for a software to manage reviews. If you are a manufacturer looking to syndicate reviews to retail partners this type of software is a must.
I can't speak for small businesses but my assumption is that if you are selling online and are not transferring content to retail partners or other domains within your company that this software is probably an expensive option that would be considered a luxury.
- The Bazaarvoice Local program is very user-friendly. It is simple and easy to understand.
- The program is also multi-purpose, it allows the customers to ask questions, leave reviews therefore allowing you to quickly answer the questions or see the reviews real time for better information of the consumer experience to be able to promptly rectify any negative situations.
- I love the one stop shop feel. It allows you to NOT have to go to every single site that your product is sold on daily to look for information. Instead, Bazaarvoice Local emails you to let you know that you have unanswered questions or reviews to look at. You can simply log into their site and see all vendors at once. So much more efficient than searching every site everyday.
- I appreciate the ability to run reports to track engagement, response time and summaries of it ALL.
- I have only had to contact Bazaarvoice support a couple times, I feel the experience could have gone better. It could have been a one off or my lack of communicating the issue I was having. I disconnected that call, tried again and the next agent was extremely helpful so I quickly forgave.
If you are a smaller business with products not found in major supply chains where you would experience numerous reviews and customer questions then this program will not benefit you as much.
Bazaarvoice Local Scorecard Summary
About Bazaarvoice Local
Bazaarvoice Local helps companies gather and promote reviews of local service affiliates. The vendor says that unlike third-party service provider listings, with Local users can control the user-generated content related to their local provider of reviews and the environment in which the reviews are presented. This gives users instant access to authentic customer feedback, which can be used to determine which local providers are most effective.
Bazaarvoice Local Competitors
Bazaarvoice Local Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Bazaarvoice Local Technical Details
|Supported Countries:||France, Germany, UK, USA|
|Supported Languages:||English, French, German|