Reviews (1-3 of 3)
We know that having reviews on products helps to increase conversion on a website and Bazaarvoice aids this process for us in making the start-to-end journey simple and quick for a customer to navigate.
In terms of curations it helps to showcase our products on everyday people who buy and enjoy our products which offers a relatable aspect to the site. Buying online, especially lingerie can be tricky to understand size and fit from a product image so having user content as an extra helps our customers understand what the products look like on different body shapes therefore increasing probability to purchase.
- They make writing and submitting reviews so simple for the customer and are always improving the process in line with customers' behaviours i.e. inmail submission for phone users as the biggest device type.
- Give detailed insights into your reviews and ratings with reports that can be auto generated and sent to relevant teams to highlight issues with products/common themes. This is useful as it eradicates the process of having to manually pull a report weekly which saves us time.
- Insights from curations too, you can see how many interactions and impressions each post has to determine popularity which has helped us gauge more what the customer wants to see from us in terms of content.
- The improvements made to the current platform are great however I feel there could be more frequent releases to update certain aspects of the platform that feel a little neglected. For example the process of uploading a photo to the site via curations is quite clunky for a customer and not able to be adjusted to be in line with the rest of the website. It would be great if this was more dynamic.
We use Bazaarvoice Local: 1. To manage our own reviews 2. To respond to reviews and Q&A for our retailer partners 3. As a tool to improve products & processes 4. To sent reviews to our retail partners
We are leveraging the information gathered across multiple departments but have a small team that is in charge of managing the software.
- We have been pleasantly impressed with their customer service and dedication of their team to help us leverage the software we are paying for.
- It is the largest software of its kind on the market. More of our retailers are using this software than any other which helps us as a manufacturer better service our retail partners.
- Bazaarvoice understands the market and is constantly makes changes to adapt to the consumer.
- Their reporting services and filters could use some work, especially when it comes to a platform within their program called Connections which helps manufacturers respond to consumer content for their brand.
- They definitely sell their product or try to upgrade you every chance they get but I wouldn't necessarily consider that negative. They are a business and part of being a successful business is learning how to sell your products or services.
Great for mid to enterprise size businesses looking for a software to manage reviews. If you are a manufacturer looking to syndicate reviews to retail partners this type of software is a must.
I can't speak for small businesses but my assumption is that if you are selling online and are not transferring content to retail partners or other domains within your company that this software is probably an expensive option that would be considered a luxury.
- The Bazaarvoice Local program is very user-friendly. It is simple and easy to understand.
- The program is also multi-purpose, it allows the customers to ask questions, leave reviews therefore allowing you to quickly answer the questions or see the reviews real time for better information of the consumer experience to be able to promptly rectify any negative situations.
- I love the one stop shop feel. It allows you to NOT have to go to every single site that your product is sold on daily to look for information. Instead, Bazaarvoice Local emails you to let you know that you have unanswered questions or reviews to look at. You can simply log into their site and see all vendors at once. So much more efficient than searching every site everyday.
- I appreciate the ability to run reports to track engagement, response time and summaries of it ALL.
- I have only had to contact Bazaarvoice support a couple times, I feel the experience could have gone better. It could have been a one off or my lack of communicating the issue I was having. I disconnected that call, tried again and the next agent was extremely helpful so I quickly forgave.
If you are a smaller business with products not found in major supply chains where you would experience numerous reviews and customer questions then this program will not benefit you as much.
Bazaarvoice Local Scorecard Summary
About Bazaarvoice Local
Bazaarvoice Local helps companies gather and promote reviews of local service affiliates. The vendor says that unlike third-party service provider listings, with Local users can control the user-generated content related to their local provider of reviews and the environment in which the reviews are presented. This gives users instant access to authentic customer feedback, which can be used to determine which local providers are most effective.
Bazaarvoice Local Competitors
Bazaarvoice Local Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Bazaarvoice Local Technical Details
|Supported Countries:||France, Germany, UK, USA|
|Supported Languages:||English, French, German|