Bazaarvoice truly is the best marketplace for the consumer voice, and I love their name.We use Bazaarvoice Local: 1. To manage our own reviews 2. To respond to reviews and Q&A for our retailer partners 3. As a tool to improve products & processes 4. To sent reviews to our retail partnersWe are leveraging the information gathered across multiple departments but have a small team that is in charge of managing the software.,We have been pleasantly impressed with their customer service and dedication of their team to help us leverage the software we are paying for. It is the largest software of its kind on the market. More of our retailers are using this software than any other which helps us as a manufacturer better service our retail partners. Bazaarvoice understands the market and is constantly makes changes to adapt to the consumer.,Their reporting services and filters could use some work, especially when it comes to a platform within their program called Connections which helps manufacturers respond to consumer content for their brand. They definitely sell their product or try to upgrade you every chance they get but I wouldn't necessarily consider that negative. They are a business and part of being a successful business is learning how to sell your products or services.,9,I would say the software pays for itself. The ROI tool BV uses to show us the ROI is a little inflated in my opinion but there is no denying the importance of quality reviews on increasing conversion rate.,Listrak, Facebook for Business, Adobe TargetBazaarvoice quickly provides you the customer's voice.We currently have a list of vendors showing in Bazaarvoice where customers leave comments or questions. It is highly convenient because it notifies you of a new question or comment. It also allows you to "one stop" experience...rather than having to visit multiple websites of various customers, you can simply and conveniently go to Bazaarvoice and take care of everyone at once. This program saves you time and helps you look more professional and responsive, with little effort.,The Bazaarvoice Local program is very user-friendly. It is simple and easy to understand. The program is also multi-purpose, it allows the customers to ask questions, leave reviews therefore allowing you to quickly answer the questions or see the reviews real time for better information of the consumer experience to be able to promptly rectify any negative situations. I love the one stop shop feel. It allows you to NOT have to go to every single site that your product is sold on daily to look for information. Instead, Bazaarvoice Local emails you to let you know that you have unanswered questions or reviews to look at. You can simply log into their site and see all vendors at once. So much more efficient than searching every site everyday. I appreciate the ability to run reports to track engagement, response time and summaries of it ALL.,I have only had to contact Bazaarvoice support a couple times, I feel the experience could have gone better. It could have been a one off or my lack of communicating the issue I was having. I disconnected that call, tried again and the next agent was extremely helpful so I quickly forgave.,8,It is my thought that we stay more on top of our reviews and customer questions with less time and resources used. We are able to focus by using Bazaarvoice to quickly reply to our customers needs, take the knowledge we gather from that and move forward more productively than before. We used to have a team researching our reviews daily and now with Bazaarvoice we have an individual taking care of it.,Mavenlink, SurveyMonkey, QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions
Bazaarvoice Local

Bazaarvoice Local Reviews

Bazaarvoice Local
Filter 3 vetted Bazaarvoice Local reviews and ratings
Mindy Wilson profile photo
March 13, 2018

Bazaarvoice Local Review: "Bazaarvoice truly is the best marketplace for the consumer voice, and I love their name."

• We have been pleasantly impressed with their customer service and dedication of their team to help us leverage the software we are paying for.
  • It is the largest software of its kind on the market. More of our retailers are using this software than any other which helps us as a manufacturer better service our retail partners.
  • Bazaarvoice understands the market and is constantly makes changes to adapt to the consumer.
  • Their reporting services and filters could use some work, especially when it comes to a platform within their program called Connections which helps manufacturers respond to consumer content for their brand.
  • They definitely sell their product or try to upgrade you every chance they get but I wouldn't necessarily consider that negative. They are a business and part of being a successful business is learning how to sell your products or services.

Great for mid to enterprise size businesses looking for a software to manage reviews. If you are a manufacturer looking to syndicate reviews to retail partners this type of software is a must.

I can't speak for small businesses but my assumption is that if you are selling online and are not transferring content to retail partners or other domains within your company that this software is probably an expensive option that would be considered a luxury.

Read Mindy Wilson's full review
February 12, 2018

Bazaarvoice Local Review: "Bazaarvoice quickly provides you the customer's voice."

• The Bazaarvoice Local program is very user-friendly. It is simple and easy to understand.
  • The program is also multi-purpose, it allows the customers to ask questions, leave reviews therefore allowing you to quickly answer the questions or see the reviews real time for better information of the consumer experience to be able to promptly rectify any negative situations.
  • I love the one stop shop feel. It allows you to NOT have to go to every single site that your product is sold on daily to look for information. Instead, Bazaarvoice Local emails you to let you know that you have unanswered questions or reviews to look at. You can simply log into their site and see all vendors at once. So much more efficient than searching every site everyday.
  • I appreciate the ability to run reports to track engagement, response time and summaries of it ALL.
  • I have only had to contact Bazaarvoice support a couple times, I feel the experience could have gone better. It could have been a one off or my lack of communicating the issue I was having. I disconnected that call, tried again and the next agent was extremely helpful so I quickly forgave.
If you want to stay on top of your reviews and product inquiries out in the marketplace, especially when growing rapidly, Bazaarvoice is very helpful. If you work with the major retail players this program keeps you prepared and on top of your game.

If you are a smaller business with products not found in major supply chains where you would experience numerous reviews and customer questions then this program will not benefit you as much.

Bazaarvoice Local Scorecard Summary

About Bazaarvoice Local

Bazaarvoice Local helps companies gather and promote reviews of local service affiliates. The vendor says that unlike third-party service provider listings, with Local users can control the user-generated content related to their local provider of reviews and the environment in which the reviews are presented. This gives users instant access to authentic customer feedback, which can be used to determine which local providers are most effective.

Bazaarvoice Local Features

Has featureLocal service reviews
Has featureContent moderation
Has featureLocal provider dahsboard
Has feature3rd party review monitoring
Has featureSocial sharing

Bazaarvoice Local Competitors

Bespoke review solution + maps + social listening, In-store / distribution / service point surveys, Yellow pages + spidering + custom analytics

Bazaarvoice Local Support Options