Read all reviews
Driving purchase is of course one of the most important parts of any business. By helping create an array of customer engagement with …
Generation of reviews syndication of reviews reverses syndication of reviews.
We use Bazaarvoice to moderate and syndicate reviews on our website. We want to provide a reliable venue for consumer feedback and to be …
We leveraged Bazaarvoice for their Ratings and Reviews platform, including the Connections product. These tools helped us integrate …
Bazaarvoice is a comprehensive and easy-to-use tool that allows our internal teams to work together to sell faster. It is a single place …
Bazaarvoice is used within our business for our ratings and reviews. It has allowed us to improve our product listings with real-life …
We used Bazaarvoice at Astral Brands for a influencer/consumer product gifting earlier this year for the relaunch of our bestselling …
I currently use the portal and the insights section of the bazaar voice. It is a very quick , comprehensive and easy to use tool and …
We are using Bazaarvoice for review moderation and syndication, and we are using it on our own web page. We wanted to have a trustworthy …
Our team uses Bazaarvoice Platform to respond to reviews for our products that are left on retail websites. We are able to respond to …
Bazaarvoice is used by our e-commerce team who use it on two levels: ratings and reviews and user generated content.
We know that having …
We know that having …
We use BV Conversations for Ratings & Reviews, Questions & Answers via API. The reviews portion is used by a specific department (my team) …
We currently use Bazaarvoice Conversations within our Marketing Department, but the information is shared between the Customer Service and …
Bazaarvoice Conversations is being used as one of our feedback channels for our product development team and web team, a touch point for …
It is currently being used by our social media department. We use Bazaarvoice Conversations for product reviews where we can see what …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Bazaarvoice, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
35 people want pricing too
The Bazaarvoice platform provides businesses with the ability to collect and publish authentic feedback from their customers, who can review products and services, ask questions, and post photos and videos of their experiences with products. The vendor says that leveraging user-generated content can increase sales and build brand loyalty.
Within the platform, the vendor provides seven core modules:
Within the platform, the vendor provides seven core modules:
- Ratings & Reviews
- Questions & Answers
- Brand Edge
- Supported: Ratings and Reviews - Gather and publish opinions about your product or service. You can send customers post-interaction email messages so they can easily access your review submission page. In addition, you can solicit and publish reviews about your company via Google seller ratings. Use BVSEO to boost your rating pages' presence on search engines. Analyze your transaction and conversion data with the ROI beacon.
- Supported: Questions and Answers - Help your potential customers make buying decisions by responding to and publishing inquiries about the products you offer. You can also use crowdsourced answers to manage responses about basic information.
- Supported: Seller Ratings - Gather and publish opinions about your service that are in turn displayed on your Google AdWords ads to increase click-through rates and drive more qualified traffic from paid search.
- Supported: Moderation
- Supported: Fraud detection and Protection
- Supported: ROI Measurement
Watch Conversations overview
- Inaction / No action
- Web CMS / e-Commerce built-in review functionality
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone|
|Supported Languages||Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English (Aus), Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, UK English, Ukrainian, US English, Vietnamese|
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- Increased sales by getting customers to trust the product.
- Created a positive brand awareness.
- Drove further growth and helped us scale up rapidly.
- Enhance our credibility.
- Generate fast reviews during new product launches.
- Make it visible and easy to track the review performance.
- It's useful for gaining feedback that's easy to understand and for organizing one's thoughts.
- We did not have time to manage the effects of the lengthy implementation we undertook.
- Provides a forum for manufacturers to address concerns raised by shoppers on retail websites.
- Increasing our product reviews on our product detail pages was an important part of improving our Google search engine rankings.
- Being able to provide our key retailers with authentic reviews for our popular SKUs strengthened partnerships with our retailers.
- Bazaarvoice has helped us get closer to our consumer by hearing their perspectives and being able to respond to their reviews.
- Getting Actionable Insights
- Building Customer Loyalty
- Optimizing Brand Awareness
- Driving Revenue
- Customer-powered marketing
- Higher conversion, people trust products with reviews more
- Reduced bounce rate, most people won't purchase without the validation of a rating
- Positive ROI
- Positive brand awareness
- Positive end user experience via the sample box
- It has served as a centralised platform for all our reviews therefore saving time by 25%
- It helps in organising the thoughts and also helps in getting a clear feedback
- It is a very easy to use tool so not much time is spent on training
- We had a long implementation, therefore we did not have time to manage impact.
- It saves our team time to be able to respond to reviews on one site.
- It allows official manufacturer white label responses on retail sites.
- It allows us to be able to report on product reviews across retail and native sales channels.
- We get on average 150+ reviews a week with an average rating of 4.7* from our customers which we know really helps conversion of our products overall.
- We've used UGC content as some of our alternative product images on the website where they've been great quality which has helped views and visits to the product.
- The UGC feature is quite a heavy product which has slowed our homepage load time slightly by having it but only minimal.
- We've been able to fine-tune our website to reduce friction based on customer feedback.
- Our reviews and Q&A area work on a consistent basis, as opposed to periodically crashing with our previous company.
- We trust that the CGC on our site is authentic and we don't need to spend as much time investigating content as we once did. Huge ROI!
- We have seen an overall positive ROI on our overall customer satisfaction.
- They filled out need to have Q&A and Reviews on our website
- We have seen a positive correlation with having this service and our general customer experience
- We have seen a positive correlation with good reviews and sales of specific products
- It's created a better shopping experience for customers.
- It's led to better sales by having feedback from the consumers directly.
- Bazaarvoice has kick started some deeper personalization touchpoints within our company.
- Bazaarvoice has proven its worth after we did internal research on the impact of reviews on customer's purchase journeys
- It allows improvement bu knowing your customer and their challenges well and if you can improve your products fast, it gives you positive RoI
- The limitation to integrate other review platforms and challenges with integration with other products takes a lot of time and operational cost
- We have been able to drive traffic back to our site from social media content that we have gathered from Bazaarvoice Curations.
- Since we started our hashtag campaign, and every time we promote it, we see an increase in social media posts using that hashtag.
- As we promote our hashtag campaign on social media, we also see a spike in traffic directly related to these campaigns.
- There are quite a few retailers that use the BV network and they like it when we can sync our native reviews, answer questions, and add content to their site. It helps drive traffic for them and for us so it is a win-win.
- It is also a great way to monitor new products and see what improvements we can make as a manufacturer. Customers feedback is vital to innovation and quality.
- Bazaarvoice is the largest software like theirs in the marketplace, I believe, and has the most vendors using it. It is pricey and while they do a great job and have fabulous customer service it seems like they try to separate the services so you are having to pay for everything. There are LOTS of upgrades and add-ons.
- This is hard to gauge for us, as we had thousands of reviews already that we were importing. We spent a lot of time to move from an apple to a different apple, so in truth, it was going to be a sub-optimal ROI for the project. That said, that isn't BV's fault. If you are a major eCommerce site without VOC/reviews, you should evaluate them and PowerReviews. There is value there and it should help you.
- It is my thought that we stay more on top of our reviews and customer questions with less time and resources used. We are able to focus by using Bazaarvoice to quickly reply to our customers needs, take the knowledge we gather from that and move forward more productively than before.
- We used to have a team researching our reviews daily and now with Bazaarvoice we have an individual taking care of it.
- This has had a positive impact on the way the company identifies user issues and complaints more easily/readily.
- The negative impact is that departments seem to put a lot more expectations on our customers than this tool can provide (e.g., replies and follow-up), meaning that we aren't as able to provide additional information when requested.
- It's uncertain whether responding to reviews adds a lot of value when all is said and done. Reviewers rarely adjust their ratings, even if/when we sufficiently address their concerns or resolve issues.
- Increase in conversion
- Decrease in bounce/exit
- Increased customer satisfaction
- Drives more business
- Less phone calls for questions
- Connect with customers on a more digital level
- Positive: Reviews on site. There is a real value ($) to this. Just look at what Amazon charges for Vine reviews. Reviews are the currency of ecommerce.
- Positive: Review syndication. This has given us a real opportunity to look like the category leader we are across lots of difference sites.