We know that having …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Bazaarvoice, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Within the platform, the vendor provides seven core modules:
- Ratings & Reviews
- Questions & Answers
- Brand Edge
- Supported: Ratings and Reviews - Gather and publish opinions about your product or service. You can send customers post-interaction email messages so they can easily access your review submission page. In addition, you can solicit and publish reviews about your company via Google seller ratings. Use BVSEO to boost your rating pages' presence on search engines. Analyze your transaction and conversion data with the ROI beacon.
- Supported: Questions and Answers - Help your potential customers make buying decisions by responding to and publishing inquiries about the products you offer. You can also use crowdsourced answers to manage responses about basic information.
- Supported: Seller Ratings - Gather and publish opinions about your service that are in turn displayed on your Google AdWords ads to increase click-through rates and drive more qualified traffic from paid search.
- Supported: Moderation
- Supported: Fraud detection and Protection
- Supported: ROI Measurement
Watch Conversations overview
- Inaction / No action
- Web CMS / e-Commerce built-in review functionality
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone|
|Supported Languages||Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English (Aus), Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, UK English, Ukrainian, US English, Vietnamese|
We know that having reviews on products helps to increase conversion on a website and Bazaarvoice aids this process for us in making the start-to-end journey simple and quick for a customer to navigate.
In terms of curations it helps to showcase our products on everyday people who buy and enjoy our products which offers a relatable aspect to the site. Buying online, especially lingerie can be tricky to understand size and fit from a product image so having user content as an extra helps our customers understand what the products look like on different body shapes therefore increasing probability to purchase.
As many companies (especially those in the tech industry) are aware, many critical reviews can be attributed to product misuse or misinformation. Responding to reviews (and questions, for a more proactive approach) helps solve that by educating consumers who overlooked a feature they claim is missing or who simply don't want to use an owner's manual.
But responding to reviews is just as beneficial to potential customers as it is to the customers you're technically replying to. People shopping around for products frequently read through critical reviews to see where products fall short. Seeing a branded presence shows that you care as a company, but it also allows you to clear up misconceptions. Potential buyers have the opportunity to weigh other customers' complaints against the company response, which can mean the difference between a new purchase and a lost sale.
We've seen many product reviews upgraded after we respond. Users really appreciate that we are monitoring and educating.