Reviews (1-2 of 2)
July 12, 2018
Score 8 out of 10
Beehive Enterprise Collaboration Server is used to integrate several functions of my firm such that they can all communicate efficiently and effectively. It is being used as a safe platform for communication within the organization where workers can access secure collaborative information. The software has been used across the board. It is being used interactively in all the departments of the organization. The main challenge the software address is that of lacking an all-inclusive platform for communication. Among other problems that it addresses include a secure platform for communication and decentralized management.
- One of the things that Beehive Enterprise Collaboration Server does well is providing a platform for collaborative communication. Various people from various ranks within the organization can interactively exchange ideas safely through the use of awesome tools provided by this software.
- Another thing it does well is enabling a centralized management. A senior manager does not necessarily need to keep moving from one point to another to communicate. Basically, with this software, he/she communicate from the comfort of his chair across all the departments.
- Generally, the software does really well in simplifying system administration, in that, it allows the IT department to wholly and easily enforce security and compliance requirements.
- The only area that the software has room for improvement is in the mail part. To a large extent, the email capabilities to the Oracle Beehive Enterprise Collaborative Server is not user-friendly. My opinion is that if the mail option was made in a more separate appearance to that of the calendar, task management, and address books it would appear more user-friendly.
Read Stephen Mwangi's full review
The software is well suited in most areas of messaging. The communication features it contains and the messaging quality it utilizes provides for standards, like scalability, manageability and, most importantly, secure communications. Again, the software is well suited for scenarios where an organization is aimed at making use of a centralized management. it is built to provide a unified collaborative platform characterized by a single object model and also has a database storage for almost all communication records.
October 29, 2018
Score 8 out of 10
We used Oracle Beehive to address many of our business problems in one go. We used Beehive for collaboration on multiple projects and across offices, video conferencing, etc.
- Easy to collaborate via multiple channels like email, shared docs, conferencing etc.
- Time management between team members, easy to schedule meetings etc.
- Software glitches here and there
- The interface could be made more intuitive.
Read this authenticated review
This software works well for workplace communication and does everything that it claims. From scheduling events, setting up email groups and even sharing files to different groups, Oracle helped our company to run on a more collaborative level.