Beeline Extended Workforce Platform

Beeline for your bottom line

March 31, 2022

Beeline VMS input and review

October 08, 2019

Beeline Works!

February 14, 2018
We use Beeline to support one of our major clients. All of our offices are using it for this major client.

Review from an MSP user

November 18, 2016

Reviewer Sentiment

Positive ()
Negative ()
Learn how we calculate reviewer sentiment

TrustRadius Award Top Rated 2018

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Beeline Extended Workforce Platform, and make your voice heard!

What is Beeline Extended Workforce Platform?

Beeline VMS is a vendor management system from Beeline headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, an independently operated division of global HR company Adecco, for managing a contingent workforce.

1 person want pricing too

What is Procore?

Procore is a project management software designed specifically for the construction industry. Procore is cloud-based and allows unlimited users per instance, so that construction team members and stakeholders can all access project information and documents.

What is ServiceTitan?

ServiceTitan is a cloud-based field service management solution. The platform includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, comprehensive reporting, marketing management tools, mobile connectivity for field techs, and QuickBooks integration. The platform's core product offers advanced job booking, drag and…

What is Beeline Extended Workforce Platform?

Beeline offers an extended workforce platform to solve the complexities of managing the modern workforce. Boasting a data set encompassing more than 30 million workers and over $700 billion in talent spend spanning more than 20 years, its intelligence-driven platform aims to transform how businesses engage, manage, and optimize external talent across more than 120 countries. Beelin also states enterprises will benefit from their experience and innovation, seasoned experts, and partner network to connect them to the remarkable talent within the global extended workforce.

Beeline Extended Workforce Platform Technical Details

I can see my consultant's time entered and manager approved which allows efficient tracking of time and resources to accurately capture expenditures and the status of projects.
  • Time tracking.
  • Expenditures.
  • Scope.
  • More detailed information.
  • Better functionality.
  • Precise reporting.
Works well for time reporting in the staffing world. Allows multiple resources to see time worked on specific projects. Lets managers also view time spent and approve those hours to ensure seamless invoicing to proper projects for time worked.
Beeline is being used by our recruitment team and it has helped in making the hiring and time-sheets process simple. The representative assigned to us very helpful. You also get to know the feedback on the candidates shared or whether interested in interviewing. You just have to keep an eye on the notifications and rest will flow smoothly.
  • Helps in managing the time-sheet approvals.
  • Helps in checking and responding back to the interview schedules.
  • The system is easy to navigate through the options available.
  • The reporting functions can sometimes be confusing.
  • No mobile app, yet.
  • You have to wait until you get the notification on what actions are to be completed.
If you want a VMS that will suit your recruitment process, time-sheet process, etc, this is a great platform. The representatives will always be there to help you in coordinating interviews, updating the status of candidature, and feedback.
Happy with overall support from the representative. They do a great job!
Alexander Rahul | TrustRadius Reviewer
I used Beeline VMS for 2 years to manage subcontractor professional services. I am not fond of the software. It is hard to use, confusing and does not provide direct information. You have to search for common options, like managing changes or requests, or go through many pages to find it. I am a software professional and received multiple trainings, so when I say it is difficult to use I am not saying it lightly. The features on paper are good but the implementation is horrible and reduces efficiency dealing with suppliers and subcontractors.
  • Created an automated process to hire a contractor.
  • Provide more information on active requests.
  • Provide more information on the consultant's time sheet to know which job they are charging for.
  • Better menu and easier navigation.
It can handle subcontractors but in a very difficult and inefficient manner
February 14, 2018

Beeline Works!

• Quick and easy to use
  • Excellent full cycle program
  • Not useful for small clients
  • Support is lacking
Excellent for large programs to manage and support multiple LOBs and multiple vendors.
We use this for specific clients, this is a great tool that is easy to use. We use it for timekeeping, invoicing and reporting functions. It addresses the issues with onsite management and staffing. So the manager goes in and provides information on reqs and approves all time sheets so that the employee can get paid.
  • User-Friendly
  • Organized
  • Reporting functionality can be better
Beeline is a great tool, the functionality is fantastic. It should have the capabilities to do timesheet Integrations for staffing companies, this would help the duplication process.
Juli Uhse | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Beeline to access open contract roles with Amazon, Alaska Airlines and Microsoft. We have an Amazon team that uses it exclusively to access Amazon Beeline and requests. I personally supervise the system for all corporate accounts, but also use it and administer Alaska Airlines and Microsoft. I am the only one who uses it for the last two.

The biggest challenge is usability and efficiency. Submitting to multiple requests at the same time is not possible, and especially for Amazon that is a big issue. When there are 10-30 open Recruiter roles and one candidate can be sent to all, it takes a lot of time to individually submit. Reporting is not always super intuitive and it would be nice if that was simplified. Especially setting parameters and criteria.
  • Sorting open requests - it's easy to set up filters and a sort order for open roles. That makes it easy to navigate.
  • Email notifications - there are plenty, but they are real time and always let us know any changes or updates immediately.
  • Reporting - should be simplified and more intuitive.
  • Submitting candidates to multiple requests.
  • Simplifying overall layout and UI would be great. Many clicks are needed to get to certain screens. For example adjusting contractor info takes a little getting used to and finding the right page in the first place.
Beeline VMS works well for high volume staffing needs.
November 18, 2016

Review from an MSP user

I utilized Beeline via Allegis at Amazon, using it to manage their contingent workforce. We managed bill rates, candidates, job reqs, onboarding, extensions and offboarding. Without a VMS tool, this would not be possible at that level. It was used throughout the organization, but only hiring managers and contractors used it.
  • The user interface is much better than other VMS's (ie IQNavigator).
  • Faster 'in effect' time.
  • It is easy to create reports.
  • Being able to jump into the other view points of different users is fantastic. Especially with manager timesheet approvals.
  • Actions are a long line of clicking, its hard for some to ramp because the click trail is so long, they cannot remember it for all necessary actions.
  • For our customized Beeline, we had two areas for Project/Timesheets that needed to both be completed and could create holes - and timesheets that never got to their needed approvals.
  • The search function in different areas can be very annoying.
  • An unclear way to submit "week of vacation" timesheets. This created an issue for accurate reporting of missing timesheet vs no hours worked. There is a workaround with 0's but have to comment, however the education on that was rough.
[Beeline VMS is well suited for] MSP's monitoring a contingent workforce. Could have a cheaper option for agencies to use on a sweeping basis with their clients. As some still use excel sheets and emails for contractors to submit their time. So having solutions for that level of service.
Beeline VMS was used by me and a few other individuals within our small (less than 30 employee) staffing agency. Amazon, major client of ours, uses Beeline VMS for their contingent workforce program, and was the tool they/we used for job openings, candidate submissions, and managing contractor profiles while on assignment at Amazon.
  • Requisition tracking
  • Account/user creation and management
  • Candidate submission
  • Finding existing candidates who have profiles within Beeline
  • Adding/removing/editing specific job categories to candidates - I often had to create two separate profiles for the same person when submitting them to different jobs within Beeline
  • Beeline integration with third-party Applicant Tracking Systems (such as Bullhorn ATS)
Beeline worked particularly well for tracking and submitting candidates to jobs that were currently open with our client Amazon. I also really liked that you could still see old requisitions, and the status of all your candidates for those position even though the requisition had closed. After several years' worth of requsition history, it made it an invaluable tool for our staffing agency to forecast future demand, and build a pipeline of candidates accordingly. It works well as a tool to be used by two parties- a client (such as Amazon) and a staffing agency. It's been more than 6 months since I have actually used Beeline, so I've lost touch with some of the day to day troubles, but one thing I remember was a lot of issues with its integration with our internal ATS, Bullhorn.
October 14, 2016

Beeline - an average VMS

Elias Cobb | TrustRadius Reviewer
As with most VMSs, I am a vendor user of the system. One of our long time clients has implemented Beeline. I actually utilized Beeline at a previous company as well, with a different end client, and had two different experiences. It is used to streamline the vendor management process, and to get a handle on consultants used and money spent on consulting by an organization.
  • Beeline does manage job requirements and vendors. Based on what I know, it allows managers to select vendors to work on different job requirements.
  • I like that there are some ATSs out there that integrate with Beeline. I assume that Beeline has opened their API to those ATS companies and allowed the integration - when set up, it is definitely helpful to a staffing vendor.
  • Beeline, like all VMSs, allows the end client to control costs and is supposed to be vendor agnostic and allow for an even playing field between vendors.
  • I assume this might be due to the implementation of it by the end client, but the version I use now is completely un-intuitive, if that's a word. It's the opposite of intuitive. Nothing is where you think it would be, and nothing flows easily.
  • I think it needs to be simplified. The staff augmentation process isn't difficult, and I think there should be a way to make that process somewhat separate from all the HR and reporting things that go on.
Beeline does what it should, I think. It works as well as most VMSs for large corporations who have a lot of vendors and/or consultants they need to manage, and costs they need to control. I think any small to mid-size organization thinking of using Beeline should probably reconsider. It seems to me that the level of complexity and depth it offers would be much more than a small company would ever need.

Compared to other VMSs I have used....well, I'd rate it in the bottom half. It's better than some, but worse than most, in my opinion.