- We could increase a range of metrics of our email campaigns. Now it brings more results with the same internal efforts thanks to deliverability rates.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- Deliverability rate impacts all the following metrics: delivery, open, reply rates and then success of all the email campaigns, so we perceive it as a necessary tool to integrate with our ESP.
- Positive impact on ROI of inbound and outbound email campaigns
- Increased deliverability and engagement rates of our email campaigns
- Positive impact. Higher deliverability, open and reply rates. As a result, higher ROI.
- The time spent on writing emails and following up on silent recipients is considerable. Saving that time is a significant improvement on productivity.
Over 51% of all business emails worldwide never reach the inbox. Losing emails to spam folders ultimately leads to budgeting issues and missed sales opportunities. Folderly aims to makes sure that the user is never in that 51%. With it, the vendor says users will avoid blacklists, bypass spam filters, and see messages delivered to their email recipients' inboxes. They further state they designed Folderly from the ground up to help companies receive returns on their marketing dollars.
- Supported: Email Spam Fix
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||30%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||40%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||20%|
Frequently Asked Questions
Folderly is an AI-based email deliverability platform for monitoring, spam testing, and maintaining email deliverability by solving any spam issues. Folderly is supported by Belkins.
The most common users of Folderly are from Small Businesses and the Marketing & Advertising industry.