Marketing Genius

June 30, 2019
We used it for email marketing. We also sent out our eNewsletters to the Scientists Benchmark software to help us to send out bulk emails …

• Mobile optimization (7)
  • Standard reports (7)
    10.0
  • Email deliverability reporting (11)
  • List management (7)
    10.0

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Benchmark Email, and make your voice heard!

Pro

Starting at $13

per month

Enterprise

Custom

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.benchmarkemail.com/pricing

Email & Online Marketing

9.5

Reporting & Analytics

Pre-Send Testing

What is Benchmark Email?

Benchmark Email is an email marketing and marketing automation platform. Users can build emails with a drag & drop email builder, and make sure every send is optimized for delivery with its email marketing checklist. Landing pages, forms and surveys are present to help users grow their subscriber lists. Its drag & drop email campaign builder helps users convert subscribers into customers with marketing automation.

Benchmark Email Features

Benchmark Email Integrations

Benchmark Email Competitors

Benchmark Email Technical Details

Supported CountriesGlobal
Supported LanguagesEnglish, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese

Benchmark is an email marketing platform on a global mission to help businesses everywhere ignite relationships with their customers, from the company of the same name in St.Louis, Missouri.

Benchmark Email starts at $0.

Mailchimp, Constant Contact, and Campaign Monitor are common alternatives for Benchmark Email.

Reviewers rate Dynamic content and Landing pages and A/B testing highest, with a score of 10.

The most common users of Benchmark Email are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Marketing & Advertising industry.

Compare with

Christopher Kasanda | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use Benchmark email personally in my affiliate marketing endeavors. I use it to email prospects and to interact with members of my downline (my customers) drawn from the affiliate networks I work with. Benchmark Email has served me well in my formative period in affiliate marketing, thanks to their time-limitless 2,000 contacts free trial. Now that I am growing, I am ripe enough to consider upgrading to the 10,000 contacts level.
Blake Baron | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use the Benchmark Email Pro SaaS platform as our primary newsletter service about 2x per week for advertising deals, new products, and news. We send it out to our database of thousands of customers to drive engagement, orders, and solicit feedback. It's the main newsletter platform, and is used organization-wide for product launches.
December 02, 2018

Decent for Small Business

We use Benchmark Email to send email blasts to our community of customers and prospects. Ultimately I switched to Benchmark from Mad Mimi because it had more features and was still affordable for a small department. We're able to send product based specials with pricing and somewhat advanced layouts with Benchmark that we weren't able to do with Mad Mimi. It's a nice step before going full HTML design yourself.
Tim Colson | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our non-profit family/faculty organization needed a way to distribute a monthly newsletter to approximately 450 families and 850 family members.

Benchmark Email has a generous free pricing tier, discount for 501(c)(3) non-profits, and a completely free option for Parent/Teacher educational associations. This was the hands-down deciding factor at the time for our organization.

Getting up to speed was quick and the product initially served us well. In time, small quirks in the editor became annoying and slowed down the time to assemble and publish the newsletter. Reception of test emails could be quick at times and painfully slow a few minutes later. The data collection custom fields were not well suited to the types of data we needed to track.

Support was always friendly and attempted to be helpful, but some issues seemed to be related to features that were not well thought out. I do not recall any updates or improvements in the platform during the period we used it.

Delivery metrics were impressive; however, for our limited-geographic group and small size, they were not highly necessary.
Abigail Nwaocha | TrustRadius Reviewer
I tested out Benchmark Email and several other email marketing services while searching for free email marketing solutions for E.D.G. Atelier as we just starting to grow our mailing list and there was no budget allocated for email marketing. We needed an email marketing solution that was free yet had features such as responsive email, automation, and reports. Since I was the only user, we didn't need features such as multiple users.

We just needed a software to grow our mailing list and send responsive emails.
Benchmark Email is one of the key softwares or tools used by my organization for their operation. Benchmark email has been used by my organization for the last 2-3 years or maybe longer. It is used by the digital marketing department of our organization. It is used to send business email for our clients in a customized business email template form. It fulfills our business email needs and helps to get a full analysis of all the emails sent over Benchmark. It gives open rates, bounce rates, unopened rates, unsubscribe rates, and abuse complaint rates in a very systematic manner.