Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of BetterWorks, and make your voice heard!
BetterWorks Enterprise Goals Platform
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
BetterWorks provides continuous performance for organizations like AOL, BMW, Kroger, GoPro, Sony Music and Schneider Electric. This solution is designed to help leaders improve employee performance through seamless goal setting and ongoing feedback.
The vendor’s value proposition is that BetterWorks software seamlessly connects four elements of the performance process: goals/OKRs, check-ins/conversations, 360/peer feedback and performance reviews.
According to the vendor, key benefits and features include:
- Manage open and collaborative goals/OKRs
- Drive frequent, lightweight feedback and coaching
- Easily manage your performance process with automated program updates and reminders
- View and update progress on the go with mobile and Apple Watch apps
- Integrate with any application, including Gmail, Outlook, Salesforce, JIRA, Workday, SuccessFactors, Slack and more
- Easily update progress on goals/OKRs
- Align on top company objectives
- Make team meetings more effective with 'Meeting View'
- Easily implement and manage the process
- Improve performance with ongoing conversations
- Get feedback from the right people, from managers to peers
- Can be scheduled by HR or ad hoc
- Easily manage your performance process
- Supported: Goals/OKRs
- Supported: Manager-employee check-ins
- Supported: Peer feedback
- Supported: Performance Reviews
- Supported: Employee recognition
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||0%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||50%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||50%|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS|
- Plan and set quarterly objectives and key results.
- Follow up progress on key results.
- Link objectives within the organization.
- The UX could be updated.
- I sometimes get confused with color assessments and progress tracking.
- Some functionalities are locked according to the type of user.
- Would like to have an option to track specific to-do's.
- Web based platform with everyone being able to access it anytime anywhere
- Allows for company wide OKRs management and promotes transparency
- Has some reporting functionalities
- The platform is not very user friendly and requires training
- Reporting is limited and has to be heavily customized to work for your organization
- Amazing user experience
- Gamification and social
- See alignment of your objectives to the top leadership
- Seeing all people in the org and their objectives is not so intuitive
- Mobile app has some bugs
- Neat and easy to understand
- Easy to sort by different critera
- Shows how goals roll up in a tree/chart
- It's sometimes hard to see ONLY your milestones and goals
- Having more default units of measure might be nice (or being able to save your own custom ones)
- Native integrations with software (like HubSpot) would be great
- Team management
- Quarterly reviews
- Ability to track progress easily
- The ability to view all company members' goals
- A detailed tutorial would be useful, especially with real examples of goals related to the industry