BeyondTrust Active Directory Bridge centralizes authentication and configuration management for Unix, Linux, and Mac environments by extending Active Directory’s Kerberos authentication and single sign-on and Group Policy capabilities to these platforms.
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting/Integration Services
6 people also want pricing
- Tech Details
Core Features - To reduce the risk and complexity of managing a heterogeneous environment.
- Active Directory Authentication - Enables access Unix and Linux environments using Active Directory credentials, single sign-on, LDAP, and Smart Card Authentication.
- Group Policy Extension - Extends native group policy management capabilities to include specific group policy settings for Unix and Linux.
- Auditing and Reporting - Audit events in real time and leverage a centralized and secure reporting module with built-in, regulatory-specific reports.
- Access Control - Controls access to non-Windows systems by defining which users are permitted to log on to which systems via Active Directory and policy.
- Consolidated Identity Directories - Migrates multiple authentication mechanisms, identities, and directories to a single AD-based infrastructure for all systems and users.
- Simplified Identity Management - Provides a single point of control for managing employee, partner, and third-party authentication.
- Extended Unix/Linux Platform Support - Enables a wide range of Unix and Linux systems, including RedHat, Solaris, Ubuntu and others, by connecting them with Active Directory.
- Deployment Flexibility - Provide non-impact, schema-less deployment to enable cross-platform management of identity and access control.
Security administrators often struggle to enforce Zero Trust and other security policies consistently across the heterogeneous enterprise. AD Bridge simplifies the secure management of access and identities, and the path to implementing zero trust enterprise-wide. It will automatically map policy settings and apply them to all systems—regardless of operating system or application. AD Bridge lets organizations attain consistent security policies and access controls across the enterprise, and seamlessly transition users from desktops to remote machines or between systems, without requiring credential reentry.
Additionally, Extending native group policy management across non-Windows platforms enables centralized configuration management, reducing the risk and complexity of managing a heterogeneous environment.