Reviews (1-1 of 1)
January 18, 2019
Score 8 out of 10
Bomgar Privileged Access allows us to provide remote access to our servers to an external employee in a controlled manner. Bomgar is very easy to use and very efficient.
- It's comprehensive, intelligent and easy to use.
- It has lots of features i.e. it allows special commands to be used whereas the other programs don't allow them.
- This tool is effective in allowing you to access all your applications through a single sign-on page.
- Actively manage the ongoing operational use of network devices, hardware, and application access via Secure App.
- Bomgar Privileged Access deploys on-premises via a hardened physical or virtual appliance, or through the Bomgar Secure Cloud.
- The menu system is a bit dated.
- Sometimes the application takes a little longer than expected to load.
- It has a somewhat clunky interface and some areas can accidentally be clicked causing issues due to no pop-up warning.
Read this authenticated review
The Password Manager function is the main area that this solution provides tremendous benefit for me. It allows me to manage multiple passwords for different applications in a single sign-on environment.
BeyondTrust Privileged Remote Access Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About BeyondTrust Privileged Remote Access
Categories: Identity Management
BeyondTrust Privileged Remote Access Competitors
BeyondTrust Privileged Remote Access Technical Details
|Operating Systems:||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|