BigMarker

BigMarker Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Kate Woodward | TrustRadius Reviewer
BigMarker is one of the topmost used customizable hybrid software for virtual events and webinar platforms. It has all the amazing features like powerful video technology with quick and profound marketing, interactive experience capabilities to create a brand new event online. I have been using this platform in my organization for a very long time for handling the different online virtual webinars for marketing purposes and BigMarker is helping me a lot in this.
  • The best feature that I like the most that it does not compromise with the quality of the video, the video remains the same while recording and doing webinars also it supports the streaming session too which also gives the same exact result as a parent video.
  • Affordable price.
  • It gives an amazing feature to us which can easily be used while doing a webinar, question-answer sessions, participation, and lounge.
  • The biggest drawback that I am facing for a long time is that BigMarker is not very effective while integrating with other third-party software [in my experience]. It was not an easy task to set up with other meeting platforms that I was using already in the organization.
  • Secondly, the audio starts lagging, and sometimes the audience cannot listen to the audio which [I feel] needs to be fixed on an urgent basis.
Being a user of BigMarker I am fully satisfied with their program and the features they are offering to me. Clear UI with easy to use interface helping me a lot to set up everything in minutes. Definitely recommend this masterpiece to other business to use it for effective virtual collaborations.
The support staff is exceptionally doing well. They are always available for the solution of queries. Listen to my queries very patiently and provide a solution of problems in the limited time duration and solve the query. The technical staff is also working well. I recently faced some errors in handling the progress of tasks and I send the feedback to their team, they responded to that feedback and corrected these errors and bugs immediately. Always welcome to feedback them about their platform.
Our events department uses BigMarker, it provides a great solution for live streamed events. The user experience is very slick and the user interface is easy to use. BigMarker solved our problem of Zoom, Vimeo and other well known livestreaming/webinar software not being flexible and well featured enough to meet the needs of our clients.
  • Live streamed events
  • Webinar style training
  • Marketing and Automated webinars
  • Ticketing for Digital events and training
  • More flexible options for text in generated emails
BigMarker is great for Live streamed events where the audience needs a controlled experience, this is good for customers that would prefer not to send theirs guests to websites with heavy branding of the video streaming service. BigMarker is not really suited for basic video live streams that just need to embedded on a webpage, the only reason for this is that you are paying for features that you will not use.
There have been occasions that we needed to get in touch with support to help get a template design to look a specific way. They are always quick to reply on their chat and have had their design team fix issues for us in no time.
I use it to host monthly webinars. It helps me reach my audience live and in-person to disseminate the business education teachings we offer at our organization.
  • Their interface is really intuitive, it's often easy to find everything.
  • Love the prompts they have to remind you to do things like start recording your webinar, otherwise, I'd totally forget.
  • I appreciate how they are always adding new features that help me!
  • Really need BigMarker to create a white label offering so I can embed it into my website without hassle for members to sign up.
  • Would love to be able to stream my webinars to Facebook and other social platforms.
  • Need picture resizing to be working well because a lot of my pictures are not resized automatically.
It's really fantastic for webinars! I can't think where it's less appropriate if you are using it for that purpose.
BigMarker is normally used within my organization for one-on-one meeting rooms. We've planned to use it for webinars, but we haven't gotten to that point yet. The business problem it addresses is it's a great place for me to meet with clients and prospective clients if they're not in the local area. BigMarker makes it very easy for these types of meetings.
  • Great user interface
  • A lot of integrations
  • Sometimes the quality is less than ideal.
Since we haven't used it on very large meetings as of yet, I can't really give any complaints. I've heard of issues about a year back with a very large number of attendees, however, I do not know if these issues are factually correct or, If they were factually correct, that they are still persisting

I will say, the user interface makes it really simple to launch a webinar or meeting space, and it's a joy to use for small and large businesses alike.

BigMarker Scorecard Summary

Reporting & Analytics (2)
Dashboards (4)
Data exportability (3)
9.6
Performance & Compatibility of Online Events Software (2)
High quality audio (4)
Mobile support (3)
6.6
Online Meetings / Events (4)
Calendar integration (4)
Record meetings / events (4)
Slideshows (3)
Event registration (4)
9.2
Online Events Collaboration (2)
9.4
Audience polling (4)
Q&A (3)
9.6
Online Events Security (2)
9.2
Participant roles & permissions (4)
9.2
Confidential attendee list (3)
9.2
Online Events Marketing (2)
Branding options (3)
Integration to Marketing Automation (3)

What is BigMarker?

BigMarker is a cloud-based webinar platform that provides webinar hosting for up to 1,000 attendees, with no downloads required, featuring HD audio and video conferencing, screen sharing, and recording. It is also the first platform that can integrate a Twitter chat into a webinar. BigMarker provides hosts with a full suite of tools to promote webinars, and a channel to build a community around their content. Hosts can choose between free webinars or selling tickets to monetize their content. For learners and knowledge seekers, BigMarker provides a growing library of live and recorded webinars featuring thought leaders and experts from around the world.

BigMarker Pricing