Reviews (1-8 of 8)
- Time tracking
- Tracking accumulated unbilled time and expenses by client
- Billable and unbillable time by team member
- Total work in process reporting
- Customer support
- Limitations on custom reporting
- BigTime IQ allows us to dive deeper into the capabilities of the software and further customize the platform for our needs.
- The BigTime IQ is extremely extensive and provides a wealth of knowledge.
- While BigTime IQ provides information on virtually everything in the platform, it would be nice if the articles provided visuals showing step-by-step instructions on how to achieve what the text is instructing.
- BigTime IQ and QuickBooks seamlessly integrate information. This makes life much easier for timesheets and expenses.
- When time is directly entered against phasing of projects, the budgets are clear and tracked live.
- We don't use the invoicing portion of the program. This causes the Work In Progress to keep mounting and isn't gauged correctly.
- BigTime is very simple and intuitive to use. It really didn't require any training for me to begin billing my time using BigTime.
- There's a strong mobile app to use if you need to track your time on the go. This has been useful for when I forget to submit hours before a deadline and can do so away from a computer.
- Easy to keep track of multiple clients and add/delete projects to avoid cluttering the list.
- You have to manually "submit" timesheets even once they're filled, and several times there have been errors that cause submissions to fail without me realizing it. It's also easy to forget to submit once you've filled hours out.
- Mobile app is easy to use
- Simple process for submitting expenses
- Easy to submit repetitive tasks on a timesheet
- Reminder notifications
- More timesheet view options
- Customizable way to have repetitive projects/tasks each week
BigTime Software Scorecard Summary
About BigTime Software
BigTime is a system for project budgeting and planning, time and expense tracking, and invoicing/payments -- all backed by reporting and analytics to take the guesswork out of utilization, capacity planning, and project profitability.
Dashboards, analytics, and standard reports help leadership teams focus on real-time numbers, eliminating the need for a web of offline spreadsheets or manual tools.
BigTime Software Screenshots
BigTime Software Integrations
BigTime Software Competitors
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?Optional
|Express||$10||User per Month|
|Pro||$40||User per Month|
|Premier||$30||User per Month|
BigTime Software Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
BigTime Software Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries:||United States, Canada|