Reviews (1-15 of 15)
- Invoice Style and detail..Bigtime allows the user the ability to choose more of what you need to appear on your invoice with its window options.
- Phase/Percentage Billing; ease of adding additional phases to a project mid-project; clearly identifying Retainers
- Support Team- In particular Melissa D and Lina Z...Par Excellent on the Teams
- WHIP/Reports/Review of Invoices just make the entire billing process a BREEZE has cut my time frame in half, a Incredible help in this Season of Remote Work Environment that we are adapting to.
- Logo Pixels
- Chat hours
- Highly customizable invoice configuration
- Powerful reporting capabilities
- Customizable user permissions structure
- Easy budget tracking
- Responsive and helpful onboarding and customer support team
- The UI is not intuitive
- Lacks visual representation of budgets (no available graphs or charts)
- No dedicated proposals or estimates tab; these need to be treated as inactive projects
I would not recommend it for workflow tracking, as there is a gantt chart function but it's relatively clunky and difficult to utilize.
- User friendly
- Customizable options
- Intergration tools
- Allow more fields for customizable options
- Submit feature should be located differently or a pop up
- Previous screen when creating invoice templates
- Support is friendly and helpful
- Great follow up and quick to respond
- Easily accessible
- Tech support.
- Connecting the scheduling to billing for invoicing in advance of services.
- Deletion of fields that are not relevant to our company.
- Allowing the current credit balance to be added to a report for quick sorting.
- Time tracking
- Tracking accumulated unbilled time and expenses by client
- Billable and unbillable time by team member
- Total work in process reporting
- Customer support
- Limitations on custom reporting
- BigTime IQ allows us to dive deeper into the capabilities of the software and further customize the platform for our needs.
- The BigTime IQ is extremely extensive and provides a wealth of knowledge.
- While BigTime IQ provides information on virtually everything in the platform, it would be nice if the articles provided visuals showing step-by-step instructions on how to achieve what the text is instructing.
- BigTime IQ and QuickBooks seamlessly integrate information. This makes life much easier for timesheets and expenses.
- When time is directly entered against phasing of projects, the budgets are clear and tracked live.
- We don't use the invoicing portion of the program. This causes the Work In Progress to keep mounting and isn't gauged correctly.
- BigTime is very simple and intuitive to use. It really didn't require any training for me to begin billing my time using BigTime.
- There's a strong mobile app to use if you need to track your time on the go. This has been useful for when I forget to submit hours before a deadline and can do so away from a computer.
- Easy to keep track of multiple clients and add/delete projects to avoid cluttering the list.
- You have to manually "submit" timesheets even once they're filled, and several times there have been errors that cause submissions to fail without me realizing it. It's also easy to forget to submit once you've filled hours out.
- Mobile app is easy to use
- Simple process for submitting expenses
- Easy to submit repetitive tasks on a timesheet
- Reminder notifications
- More timesheet view options
- Customizable way to have repetitive projects/tasks each week
BigTime Software Scorecard Summary
What is BigTime Software?
BigTime is a system for project budgeting and planning, time and expense tracking, and invoicing/payments -- all backed by reporting and analytics to take the guesswork out of utilization, capacity planning, and project profitability.
Dashboards, analytics, and standard reports help leadership teams focus on real-time numbers, eliminating the need for a web of offline spreadsheets or manual tools.
BigTime Software Screenshots
BigTime Software Video
BigTime Software Downloadables
- “Anytime we wanted to update our self-built time tracking system, I’d spend $5-10k worth of billable time on our own internal process. Finally, we agreed it was time to search for a professional time tracking system that could be customized to our needs.” - Scott S. Director or Operations, The iFish Group
- Everything you need to know about what PSA software is, how it works, and steps to evaluate the right option for your firm.
BigTime Software Integrations
BigTime Software Competitors
BigTime Software Pricing
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?Optional
|Express||$10||User per Month|
|Pro||$40||User per Month|
|Premier||$30||User per Month|
BigTime Software Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
BigTime Software Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries:||United States, Canada|